Why use only Toilet Paper?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by BlissRainbow, Apr 7, 2013.

1. David0301

David0301 Members

i totally agree with you. i am also against washing your hands with soap many times a day.
    In fact i never use any chemical soaps, but thats another topic...

being hygienic and being paranoid are 2 different things.

we need those beneficial bacterias on our skin , they keep our skin healthy and protect it against invasion & allergies. Overly soaping washes them away.
    Most people forget that 90% of our cells are bacteria. Only 10% are human cells. If you want to be anti-bacterial then you need to kill yourself because you are full of it.

But running around with fecal matter in your a** is something way different.

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Depends on which side of the sphincter it is methinks

3. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Addendum to this... the hotels yes, the one 'private' home I stayed in had a hole in the floor, after you did your business you would pour a bucket of water down the hole.

Spain also had bidets, even in the houses I rented and stayed in for long periods of time.

David0301 likes this.
  4. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

That being said it seems there is an obsession with microbes that is unhealthy.

David0301 likes this.
  5. David0301

David0301 Members

They are being told they need to wash their hands 10x a day. Anti septic is the new fab Zen. I have even met people who carry antiseptic sprays with them in their pursue

Ironically those countries are the ones that got the highest incidents of allergies and asthma. I almost know of nobody who is not allergic against something.
    While in africa, middle east etc those issue are almost non existent.

wilsjane likes this.
  6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Very true and antibiotics used needlessly do the same to the inside of our body.
    Hand gel was developed for doctors to use prior to surgery, its widespread use in the community is crazy, just companies wanting to make money.
    Mild antibacterial soap is a good idea after using the bathroom, simply because colon bacteria can thrive in the alkali conditions in our mouth and cause a number of illnesses, but it is rarer than most people seem to think.
    Burgers, where the surface of the meat is exposed throughout the thickness are the main culprit when not properly cooked on a hot barbecue that burns the surface and end up being eaten before the inside reaches 85 degrees.

ZenKarma likes this.
  7. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I actually believe washing hands is a very important thing, and regularly use stuff like Purell to sanitize my hands when I can't wash them. I do so because it is said that the way we catch illnesses like common colds, or influenza, it is more likely that we get them via hands than through air. It is also the case with digestive infections like stomach flus, where washing hands is crucial in preventing the disease from spreading.

Asmodean likes this.
  8. David0301

David0301 Members

You said "I do so because it is said that..."
    Never ever say that again!!!!!!

Running around with that attitude is dangerous my brother. You should only do things that you KNOW is true

9. David0301

David0301 Members

You also used the word "I believe" at the beginning. Believers are dangerous!!!

Don't be a believer

Be a knower

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  10. David0301

David0301 Members

You already know my opinion on bacteria bro.
    Bacterias are our best friends and helpers.
    Luis Pasteur changed his theory before he died, maybe you have seen it since you are so well educated, after long long research he came to the conclusion "bacteria dont cause diseases, it is the milleu that invites bacterias as helpers" .

11. David0301

David0301 Members

As you know wilsjane, it almost happened to every person who left a legacy behind: people afterwards distorted their doctrine, and only followed the bits and pieces which were/are beneficial to them. It happened with jesus,buddha and all other prophets but also with scientists like luis pasteur (bacteria theory), charles darwin(evolution theory) and luc montagneur the inventor of the hiv virus. Ironically luc montagneeur said that "aids is not caused by the hiv virus" . It is on YouTube you can even watch it now. But I bet 99 percent of people here believe that aids is caused by hiv.

12. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I do things based on what I know, don't worry. ;-)

I'm a believer and a dreamer. That's who and what I am. That's how I've been able to survive in this world all this time. It's not like I believe everything society says. On the contrary! But there are things I believe in, and without those things, I wouldn't be who I am. Knowledge is a wonderful thing and I like to think that I've always been open to learning new things. Don't get me wrong. But I also believe - yes, I believe - that believing in your heart is just as important as gaining knowledge.

Asmodean likes this.
  13. David0301

David0301 Members

14. David0301

David0301 Members

Aids is not caused by the hiv virus!!!

Stop "believing" my friends

It is time to "know"

We have been through enough calamities, the dark middle ages, wars etc just because of that forkin "believe" !!!

We need to start using our own given intellect & reasoning

15. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

16. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa !

17. David0301

David0301 Members

Whats so funny???

18. Rots in hell

The fact that you don't know what is ! Will that do for a start ?

19. David0301

David0301 Members

:pensive:

Allright....

Then....

I am ....

Out -

20. Rots in hell