Why The Hell Must I Know Shit Before It Happens.....

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by NoxiousGas, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I wanted VG to call her a slut whore bag. :D just for lols.

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Well, if you two do split up, dont do the Hulk Hogan thing, no doubt she will be half your age, but cant look anything like any of those daughters.

Maybe a trip down to Mexico, have yourself some spicy tacos ;)

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

kind of a pain isn't it? like being forced to read the ending of every book before you've finished the first paragraph.
    some things just are so obvious, but being obvious, gives us a chance to tweek them a little.
    sometimes you can't always change the big things, but at least you can sometimes make them more interesting and less predictable.
    generally by being less predictable ourselves, but in a logical and considerate way.

1 person likes this.
  4. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

So your Psychic? Do you do readings?

5. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

no, not psychic, just living out a script already written it feels.

6. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Well we found a place, bigger, nicer area, better landlord, etc.,etc. been here 6 weeks now
    They own a Rottweiler and have no problem with Buddy as that was the biggest obstacle.
    Daughters saw listing Fri afternoon, checked house out on Sat, talked to landlord, submitted application Sunday, signed lease Tues.
    Too easy, kinda twilight zone easy, but the place has a few warts to sort out and the place had been empty for four months, so they were motivated to get someone in here.
    Only minor caveat is it is part of an HOA and gotta jump through a few hoops.
    They just finished painting the exterior yesterday and they have fixed anything that has come up without question, so that is good.

Two story with hardwood floors throughout (yah, no fleas!).
    Buddy had some issues with climbing the stairs so we put carpet stair runners in last week and yesterday he finally mastered the stairs and was going up and down all day....LOL
    he has fallen out of our van in the past so had some issues with heights
    daughter #5 is home from college after earning two degrees so it's awesome having my girls all living here together again.

the only thing that sucks is where I used to have a 13 minute walk to work, I now have a 90 minute drive...:(

lesson for me is to have patience and trust and shit usually works out for the better in the long run. :)

7. oldwolf

oldwolf Waysharing-not moderating Super Moderator

Sometimes it's hard to live in the Now and thankfully acknowledge that all is but a learning experience and we are here to Grow.
    And ... lol .. to recognize that at a conscious level that may not be available to us at this particular Now, we agreed that this Is/Was/will be the best we could discern in that Now for our Self and All to Grow.
    And surely you've turned to the spirit and learned to still the mind and pay attention - if not - well I wonder not at your stress levels - we are not alone, but are somehow connected. Working together, for the common good, holds a logic on all planes.

8. My mom used to tell me that before she had me one day she heard a child playing out on a swingset but when she went to look no one was there, and she just knew somehow at the time that she had a son. Then the day before she died of a sudden heart attack she was driving me somewhere, can't remember where, and kept saying "I feel like I'm remembering something. It's so weird." She was so bothered by it, and it was really weird because I'd never seen her act that way before.

I personally believe all times are interconnected and we can have some intuition for the future. I personally never know specifics about what is about to happen. Though I did have a crazy plane engulfed in flames dream a few days before 9/11. And I was also out late the night before 9/11 and for some reason just as I was about to enter my house looked to the sky and watched a plane cross the sky until it disappeared over the roof my house. I remember watching it and feeling it was really significant somehow. Coincidence? Who knows. I still think the future directly influences the present, though.

9. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

Are you aware of the phenomenon called "self fulfilling prophecy?"

It's a real deal. Psychiatrists even believe in it. The reasons it occurs so often is because of our subconscious. It sublty and often undetectably steers us to do things, often times small, not very noticeable things and actions, that inevitably lead us to the very thing we did not wish to happen. Or that we dreaded would happen.

Its all about how the subconscious mind works. DO you know that it cannot fathom the word "no?" Or' "don't?" Rather, it fathoms it, sort of, but takes it as the opposite meaning. So, for example, it would decipher a thought such as "I don't want to get divorced" as "I DO want to get divorced." Then it will begin slowly and inexorably steering you to obtain that very result. Weird, I know.

All this was discovered back in the 70s with the advent of subliminal advertising. The creators of the various sublim tapes at first were unaware of how the subcon took the opposite meaning of a negative. So when they made sublim audio takes in the muzak of department stores, in an attempt to curb shoplifiting, the hidden message was "do not steal" and things of that sort.

Well guess what?

Shoplifting went up!

So..a team of shrinks alerted the sublim tape makers on how the subcon worked. They were instructed to make tapes that had positive messages. As in, "I am an honest person." "I do not need anything I cannot afford." Stuff like that.

The shoplifting soon decreased.

This is why one has to be very careful if they use those sublim audio tapes. And make sure the creators of the tapes know what they're doing. Otherwise you can wind up doing or thinking exactly the opposite of how you desired to.

Contrary to popular belief, sublim advertising and messages in both audio and video and graphics is NOT a psuedo-science, nor is it doubted by hardly any professional mental health workers. We all know that it works. it has been tested and proven many many times.

Cheers.