Why Straight Guys Have Sex With Straight Guys

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by drumminmama, Aug 25, 2015.

1. OpenMindedGuy

OpenMindedGuy Members

Hi Ricki. First of all, yes, a guy should be honest with his girlfriend or wife about this but it’s not always easy for him to be as we’re sometimes afraid of rejection and or ridicule, especially from a loved one. I myself was honest about this from day one with my woman and it was, still is and will always be all good. Secondly, no you shouldn’t feel inferior at all. Just because a guy is sexually curious or enjoys sex with guys doesn’t mean he’s seeking something you can’t provide. It just means that he enjoys the best of both worlds. I’m not quite sure exactly how to explain this but I’m doing my best. I for instance love the hell out of my wife and could never compare or compete with the sex she provides. It’s incredible and special but I also enjoy dick, lol. I don’t know how else to put it. It’s a completely different and unrelated thing. She gives me all that I could ever want or need as far ascsex with women goes.

Ricki Loessberg likes this.
  2. OpenMindedGuy

OpenMindedGuy Members

Sorry. I didn’t see your other post, lol

Ricki Loessberg likes this.
  3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Every guy like you talks like you do though

You are tired of labels, yet you feel the need to take the time to re-enforce to us you are masculine and rugged

You adore women, but you cum harder with guys

Women are absolutely essential emotionally? What the hell does that even mean? You can watch rom coms together? Or if you want to be a big sissy and have a cry a female will at least pretend to be supportive, whereas guys wot really give a shit.

.....or does it really mean you can have physical contact with a girl and it wont always lead to her wanting to pull down your pants and you two 69ing each other like it would with guys

Girls that are with guys like you longterm always come in two types:

1. Ok with your bi-ness from the start, because they think it means they wont have to have sex as often / hubby wont be perpetually cranky if she is his only outlet

2. Get turned on by two guys getting it on more than anything else. A small subset of the female population, but you have to work out how they got to be like that in the first place

You are never really hiding anything

Guy Stroking and trashed like this.
  4. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

men are obsessed with their cocks
    nothing more

so obsessed by being blown they wanna try it themselves

so many guys wanna bj but funnily enough don't wanna be bummed
    too gay for them

5. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

My first thought is that both of them would have the same desires to keep things secret.
    I have several gay friends (strictly friends), but I could just imagine that if things did ever go too far, they would be around banging on the door a few days later and expecting more than just a cup of coffee and a chat. LMAO.

6. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My kind of woman!!

7. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's not, it's all bullshit!

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Right meme, wrong movie :p

[​IMG]

Eric! likes this.
  9. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

They don't. xD

Eric! likes this.
  10. Amerijuanican

Amerijuanican Banned

^^ what they said..

11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've experienced shared oral with a number of other married men and personally find nothing wrong with it. I've always had sexual relationships with women and always will but occasionally I enjoy sucking on another mans cock. I don't consider myself gay but others may. I find certain men's cocks to be quite sexy and if two married men (to women) like to suck each other off from time to time, which I've done many times I see nothing wrong with it.

12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

LOL..... It's Called "Being In Denial".......I Suck Cocks.... BUT.....Because " I" Think I'm STRAIGHT.....

Therefore I Am...LOL.. A Thousand LOL's Would Be A Gross Understated Response To This Drivel....... :D

Cheers Glen.

drumminmama and tumbling.dice like this.
  13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

What ever GLENGLEN

14. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

You're gay...just get used to it, it's not a crime.

Deidre likes this.
  15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

seriously, gay is not an insult. it's just a word to describe something. i don't understand all these people who feel the need to say "i match the definition of gay perfectly, but i'm not gay."

Deidre likes this.
  16. Italy185

Italy185 Straight male... here to make friends

Straight guys do not have sex with straight guys... Gay guys have sex with gay guys... pitcher or catcher if you do that you're still gay

17. bbbong999

bbbong999 Members

I'm sorry that you see your life in only black or white, no greys, even though there are millions of shades of grey. You are looking at male sexuality in the same way: straight or gay, no men who are bisexual. Many, many men are Bi. Whether it's 99.99% straight and only .01% gay, that's Bi. Or 50% straight and 50% gay, that's Bi. Or .01 straight and 99.99% gay, that too is Bi.

I have no doubt that of the thousands and thousands of "straight" men (men who have never been with another man sexually) who are New England Patriot fans and think Tom Brady is the reason that the sun rises every morning, many, under the right circumstances, (drinking too many bottles of Samuel Adams at Tom's house with his wife, Gisele Bundchen, out of town) would get down on their knees and give Tom the best blow job of his life. Or give up their butt to Tom, Broke Back Mountain style. Would that make them Gay? No! It would make them ever so slightly Bi.

You put forth 2 different theories in your post.

#1 - "Straight guys do not have sex with straight guys" Absolutely true. As long as you are talking about men who are 100% straight.

#2 - "Gay guys have sex with gay guys" Once again, absolutely true. As long as you are talking about men who are 100% gay.

#3 - "...pitcher or catcher if you do that you're still gay" Absolutely NOT. Sounds like you are homophobic and have little understanding of sexuality.

DaveTheBiGuy and OldGuyUK like this.
  18. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

because in some counties the word "straight" means gay

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The only people that give a shit about such distinctions are bi guys on the down lo.

One cock in your mouth, thats all it takes, then you arent straight anymore.

And, well, the gay guys wont touch you cos most of you dont look after yourself

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Is it just me or is this topic kind of st00pid?