Why no pass for Muslim women wearing hijabs and burkas in America

Discussion in 'Agnosticism and Atheism' started by black cat woman, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Why are you here, dude? You seem obsessed with bugging us.

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Probably just an old troll who has been around for a while and knows what buttons to press

Sometimes I feel like all hipforums trolls are the same one or two people

Kerri likes this.
  3. Kerri

Kerri Members

Or dat information

4. Asmodean

I agree. I now mostly take offense of the mods who let him post his generic garbage at the cost of solid threads, topics and discussions :p
    Is stopping the deliberate bad behaviour of an annoying kid a form of censorship? No, its the right thing to do.

Meliai likes this.
  5. Asmodean

False. Its not your views, which i happily made clear from the beginning.

I love to talk with more sincere and reasonable right wingers, racists or fundamentalists of any kind. But you are not such a person. In fact, you are only trying with all might to trigger peoples intolerance here (and then act like a snowflake when people bite), and by doing so you're not only annoy everyone on purpose here, but also ruin it for serious convo partners that happen to be leaning to the far right or have racist tendencies, yet don't (ab)use the controversy solely to irritate. Nuff said. Please fuck off or actually try to be a civil convo partner! Your views should not make that impossible.

Meliai likes this.
  6. Asmodean

You're not fooling anyone.

And I mean what I say. I'm craving convo partners with different views. But you're not trying to be a serious convo partner. Even people who share your views would agree.

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I heard an NPR interview with Joe Arpaio this morning and turned it as soon as I heard him say he wasn't against immigration (after all, his grandparents were Italian immigrants!) but he wanted to make sure we were letting the "right kind" of people in.(to give some context, he was talking about Dreamers. He considers people who were brought here as children the "wrong kind" of people and wants to send them back to their countries to die)

I turned it because I see no reason to give a platform to racist views and also ignorant views - the idiot doesnt even know Italians weren't considered the "right kind" of immigrants at the time his grandparents immigrated.

I was deeply disappointed in NPR for giving this asshole a platform from which to espouse his views. It is 2018 and there is no rhyme or reason for intelligent people to entertain such viewpoints. This is why Trump was elected, because the media gave an idiot a platform when they shouldnt have.

People are free to have these dumb views but that doesnt mean the rest of us have to take it seriously or listen to it at all.

Which brings me to my point - I feel the same way about baldnbare's posts. It has nothing to do with not being able to entertain opposing viewpoints. I enjoy reading opposing viewpoints and get along with several members here who are opposite of me on the political spectrum.

But baldnbare's viewpoints are ignorant and backwards and there's no reason to entertain them at all

Kerri likes this.
  8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

And ill just delete this too so I dont get banned lol

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Double post

10. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Trolls deserve no tolerance.

BaldnBare likes this.