Why no pass for Muslim women wearing hijabs and burkas in America

Discussion in 'Agnosticism and Atheism' started by black cat woman, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Kerri

Kerri Members

Lol I’m not Jewish.

2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Some people need religion. Some need to have someone other than themselves tell them what to do--to allow others to set the standards and parameters of their conduct. Some dress as they're told, they comport themselves as others dictate, sometimes they eat or don't eat what others dictate, some allow their children to be used for sexual purposes, some will shun their own family members for imagined sleights to be determined by those to whom their minds have been freely given, etc,etc. I don't get it. I will never get why folks don't do a little more thinking for themselves. But, as I said-----some people need their lives to be run by others. This is actually not a condemnation----just my observation. To each his or her own.

Kerri likes this.
  3. Kerri

Kerri Members

Lol how enlightened of you

4. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

It's not a matter of men controlling what women wear with something like a burka. That's just ridiculous! It's a matter of security when it comes to face covering. Some freedoms take priority over others, it's a matter of common sense and decency. A persons right to breath clean air should override another persons right to smoke. A persons right to feel safe and comfortable in public should override a persons right to look like a dangerous religious fanatic. What kind of people cover their face in public; thieves, gangsters, racists, cultists, terrorists... These people are not taking part in a free society, they are intruding on a free society. They do not belong in a free society, their behavior is not compatible with a free society.

[​IMG]

"FREEDOM GO TO HELL"

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  5. Kerri

Kerri Members

I think if you see that clothing as indicative of a dangerous person then it’s you that’s the problem.

6. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

^ It's a fact, if you were at all in touch with reality, you'd know it.

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

No need to bring Thanksgiving into this, BaldnBare

8. Kerri

Kerri Members

Lol I assume you meant *not invited but if you think of them as invaders then you’re the problem.

9. Kerri

Kerri Members

That’s an irrational argument

10. Kerri

Kerri Members

No I say that because it’s irrational. The data does not back up brown invaders coming to murder you and your family

11. Asmodean

He's constantly being irrational. And don't get fooled: he knows it very well and does it on purpose. Every thread with him in it is gonna be about white people and 'caucicide' no matter if its about hijabs, Trump or catfood.

12. Kerri

Kerri Members

You think a lot of yourself if you think brown people are moving here from across the globe to kill you

If you see people with slightly different pigmentation levels from guy as parasites then you’re the problem

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  13. Kerri

Kerri Members

He makes his case so poorly it’s hard to know what he does and doesn’t know. It’s all incomplete, fragmented, dereferenced logic with poor spelling and bad grammar

14. Kerri

Kerri Members

Lol cute what you did with the NO there ;-p but it’s not genocide. It doesn’t seem you know what that word means

Where is the place for hijabs? Wherever people want to wear them, schools, malls, post offices, in their homes, anywhere! You don’t have to like them or wear one. That’s how the freedom thing works

Meliai likes this.
  15. Asmodean

Its enough to make clear he is being annoying on purpose. A.K.A trolling.

1) often, but far from always (as you clearly drmonstrate)
    2) even if that would be arguable, it's clear you're acting as you do to annoy on purpose. Not to sincerely discuss stuff.
    This is often the case with people like you who claim stuff like 'i wanna live segregated from the multiculti people' but deliberately come to forums like this to annoy them.

16. Asmodean

Glad you agree with what i said. Now, lets hope a mod acts on it.

17. Kerri

Kerri Members

That’s choice not freedom. Surprised you don’t know the meaning of that term

Do you feel that the clothing choices of women who are allegedly oppressed is significantly compromising our border security? You are not a brave man

18. Asmodean

He wants to live apart from multiculti society and people, but takes the effort of coming to this forum just to make trollposts about how he wants to stay away from groups and people like us. Yeah... we got the message already. Now go back to annoying your mom please

19. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Apparently freedom is only meant for people who all look and think and worship a certain way.

Kerri likes this.
  20. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Face it. Baldnballess is a shock jock with nothing intelligent to say. If you read his posts, it seems he thinks (or purports to think) : eastern Europe in general and Poland in particular are the garden spots of the world, Russia is the only source of reliable information, the KKK is a wonderful organization engaged in highway beautification and other community services, and the hillbillies in the mountains of the southern United States are models of white purity (aka inbreeding). If he weren't so vile and hateful, we could feel sorry for him and help him get back on his meds. Sadly, I think it's best just to ignore him.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018