Why men don’t flirt with woman at nude beaches??

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by OpenCouple1212, Nov 26, 2019.

1. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

“Applying sunscreen” right. Lol.

2. Laker06

Laker06 Senior Member

Keeping it rated "G"

3. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

I understand. :)

Back on topic, what is the protocol for approaching someone on a nude beach?

4. Mobius_Stripped

Mobius_Stripped Members

The same protocol as approaching someone anywhere else.

This may sound weird, but if you're naked around other naked people, after a few minutes, you kinda forget. Everyone is on a level playing field, as it were, and it becomes quite easy to talk with others.

And this is coming from someone who used to just keep to himself out of fear of people thinking I was creeping on them. Have no fear! Get to know your naked neighbors!

5. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

And that works?

6. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

I wouldn't but then again I wouldn't flirt with women anywhere. I don't have enough confidence.

Ace65 likes this.
  7. Manzarak

Manzarak Members

8. nldn

nldn Senior Member

There is such a thing as harassment, and there are few enough women at nude beaches in any case, whom I don't wish to out off visiting.

9. Manzarak

Manzarak Members

Interesting. I think it is par for the course for men to be checking out women at the nude beach, but flirting with a woman who is there with a guy doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, unless you are hoping they are into a threesome or swapping. Seems like a better venue might be a nudist resort for opportunities.

On the other hand, there are many different reasons people are there. My wife gets flirted with at the nude beach, but I think that’s because she’s alone. Sometimes I’m there and sometimes not, but we are never there as a couple. That’s our game, anyway. I like guys looking at her, approaching her, talking to her, or watching her do the same. It’s a whole lot easier when the woman is alone.

Granted, nobody wants a creepy guy pushing himself on a single woman, but I don’t see that happening much at all. I do see guys who are afraid to approach a woman or even say anything to her, but timid guys never get the girl. You have to take a chance. If you don’t try, you don’t succeed.

Perhaps if you walked down the beach alone you’d find guys more willing to engage you in conversation. I know it works for my wife.

10. Armondo

Armondo Members

Single guys are looked at with disdain at nude functions therefore I keep to myself and just enjoy being nude

11. Steveh

Steveh Members

THe wife and I always make it a point to talk with single guys on nude beaches. IT makes them feel more comfortable we think. Had many join us nearby as well after we invited them to sit with us. We both enjoy seeing them

Casaderio, Ybcican and deelishus like this.
  12. Armondo

Armondo Members

I hope to run into you both somewhere then! Ever in Central Florida?

13. Steveh

Steveh Members

Not often

14. Armondo

Armondo Members

We were at Blind Creek Beach and I left my textile wife alone and went for a swim. When I came back two men hung like horses were talking to my wife. She already didn't really want to be there so I was a little put out. I guess I bowed up a bit as I walked up the beach because the youngest dude said "calm down! You look like the (then he named some professional wrestler) we were just telling her she should join in!" Long story short we ended up having a good conversation with them, especially him. Later she saw another guy that she thought looked like a character from Twilight. He too looked like a horse. She didn't say anything to him. The next day she saw him again and while I was swimming she stopped him and asked him if he was that guy. I stayed in the water and let them finish their conversation since I knew she had started it. It wasn't by the way

15. Lucky Husband

Lucky Husband Members

My wife is beautiful with a very hot body.
    All that she has to do is give guys a big smile and they walk over and say Hi.
    Her reaction is perfect so they stay and chat.
    She enjoys the attention.

16. Steveh

Steveh Members

My wife loves it too, Likes to tease them a lot too

17. DominicD

DominicD Banned

You know those shiny metallic looking reflectors that people use to tan all sides of their face, chin and neck at the same time? My girlfriend has a small one of those about 6 in wide that she wedges under her **** to tan it on all over. She has guys ask what it is and she explains how it is good for your hormonal health for women and men to tan their gonads. They don't stay to talk long because they begin to get an erection and thank her for the information and leave.