Why Me??

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by lostinitall, Jan 15, 2021.

1. lostinitall

lostinitall Members

Alrighty, so went to the local adult store, go n buy a new lube or toy or whatever... nothing particular just killing time..( about 2:00 PM today ) ... there's a few people in the shop, it's fairly large, so i just started checking out the hundred different lubes n shit up at the front counter.. saw something i haven't used JO silicone based lube... ask the lady if i could get a bottle.. new customer walks in the door, a couple starts coming up from the isles... lady says the sliding glass opens on my side go ahead n grab what i want... 1 finger i slide the 4 ft. by 3 ft. glass n it completely falls out of the case... CRASH!!! glass explosion... it went every damn place n of course everybody's now staring at me n my jerk-off juice n the shattered cabinet... Like " Damn this dude really needs to Jerk-off bad"... ohhh what day... i'm gonna have to start shopping on-line, my adult store adventures are getting not so routine lol :kissing::kissing::kissing:nothin to see here folks

Sambone likes this.
  2. lostinitall

lostinitall Members

i'm like a magnet for off the wall shit... lol