Why Is There No Iowa Sub-forum?

Discussion in 'U.S.A.' started by 73h_6r347_0n3, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Laci

Laci Members

I think you forgot the part about cows and cruisin' down the middle of the road on your Hover-round with the big orange flag on it.
    (Yeah. I've seen it.)

2. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

i'll never forget the girl dressed in pink driving a pink sail boat
    through downtown . she looked at me so curiously as we waited
    for the green light .

3. *Yogi*

*Yogi* Resident Racist

I live in southeast iowa! Yeah, Its the asshole of America in terms of things to do, That's why you are either a drunk, Druggie or moderate use and or both lmfao. Meth heads are not tolerated in my area and you would be considered lucky if you were to make it out alive if cooking, Things happen and shit blows up!

I cant say how the meth is, But we have the best herb, The best soil in the nation can grow! Yeah, CO can grow in a tent and has names for their 'MMJ', But the back 40 always yields some good shit! We are in the middle of fucking nowhere, Who's to know if we are high? But we haven't resorted to inbreeding, That shits east of the Mississippi.

Its an area of its own. Fuck church, Never been! But there is a lot of fucktard weirdo's! If you are a drunk, And have to many O dub's, You drive you're tractor to the bar! Yes, There is diesel plug-ins and horse hitches too, In my area. There are still mom and pop owned restaurants and repair/gas stations.
    I live in a state forest, So its a 'village', In van buren county. We do what 'we' want to, Plain and simple. If we want outside shit, We will drive there. But in my town, I can ride my ATV to the store or up for a cigarettes. There is a guy who has had many OWI's, He drives his lawn mower to the bar, Its the only machine they could not take and or stop him from owning or driving. Comical that it went that far.

I have to drive 30mins to the closest town with 'fast food'. Its real rural and all LEO's have 4x4 trucks. There are amish people all over and are a pain in the ass to drive around. 'Road's' were paved for cars and trucks, Not a fucking buggy and horse! But that's the price you pay for wanting to be left alone.
    Has its downsides too, And its a lib/dumbacrat state! They take handouts to build and employ people in the area. Well where does hazardous waste go? You can do the right thing, Or what 'they' do. 'They', Take it and truck it off site, To another few hundred acre 'dump site'. They have armed security sometimes and in some areas, Others they figure if you get it on ya, You wont come back! T
    They dump chemicals in one acreage that's close enough too, And they know, That is dug out to the sand bed of the river bed, Only miles away in the basin. They dump it, It can fill up if need be, couple hundred feet deep, That filters right into the Mississippi river.
    The other, Is a city that's close and they dump raw sewage on the ground! I lived on a road that was 15min drive just to a 'hard surface', Out there is where I found their 'dump site'.

Kinda ironic that all farmers are dems and get more handouts under them, For the fact of simple chemical run off. They are the dipshits flying a 'EPA' flag, But are the worst offenders. They are trash with money they have scammed out of a working man, High end big time farmers don't do shit and the small guy, Can always sell to the Gman at the local 'ethanol' plants that are so glorious! Worse MPG, Ruins motors, Fuel lines and exhaust, Yet they pimp that shit and E85 like its gods gift! If you have a E85 compatible car, If you get 30mpg on regular pump gas, E85 will net you 24mpg while eating away even more at you're car. Its a joke, But 'they' and the EPA keep on lying to sell.

Just as corrupt as the next state and the other after that. Im waiting for the tire fire that goes for years!

4. Shrek2283

Shrek2283 Members

Damn it's been a year since some one even posted on here. I'm from Iowa

5. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

I'm surprised...I thought Iowa was just for cons. I didn't think they'd post on HF. Does Iowa have any cities? I can't even think of the capital. Des Moines?Spell check says I'm not spelling it right, but doesn't know how to spell it either. How many people live there? I drove through there a few times. Miles and miles of corn and wheat fields.

6. Shrek2283

Shrek2283 Members

Yea Iowa is a lot of flat land and corn fields between cities. I live in Des Moines it's about 400,000 between the cities and suburbs and shit. But it does suck here. I was born here came back about a decade and been ready to leave again ever since. As soon as I can convince my g/f I'm outta here again

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yep, they fenced off the borders and turned iowa into a giant prison.

i think snake plissken even escaped from there once.

8. bor3dnudist

bor3dnudist Member

Old topic but we do need an Iowa sub-forum. :/

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sub forum?
    Try real kinky. :tearsofjoy:

10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

interesting fact...anyone becoming a life member gets a forum of their very own

Irminsul likes this.
  11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have always wanted to do that..
    But then someone gets all my details :p

12. Hello. I am from Iowa.

bor3dnudist likes this.
  13. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Well then I suggest you hold a Caucus with Herky the Hawk

14. Is Herky the Hawkeyes' mascot? I had to make shirts about someone called "Herky" and I had no idea who Herky was.

15. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

YES

16. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

I'm from Iowa. It's not so bad. Yeah, it can be boring and there is a lot of farmland but it's a safe place to raise a family and it's affordable. Mostly because nobody wants to live here. Haha. It's really not as bad as people assume it is. I've never done meth, didn't procreate with a family member, never fucked an animal, have all my teeth, etc.

Asmodean, bor3dnudist and old tiger like this.
  17. bor3dnudist

bor3dnudist Member

Do you still reside in Iowa? I'm looking for Iowa friends.

18. quark

quark Parts Unknown

I fucked her on credit, so Iowa.

19. Redneckpapa

Redneckpapa Members

I just moved to Iowa, less than a year ago. I know everyone talks crap about this state, but it is beautiful here. Land is cheap, the people are friendly.... I sold a crappy house in the city and was able to purchase a few acres in the middle of nowhere. I don't have to deal with traffic or people anymore. The sunrises and sunsets are perfect, and my closest neighbors are at least a mile away. This is the view out my back door 20181225_075546.jpg

GLENGLEN and Lily The Pink like this.