Why is the hate so much for the America?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Niraj Aryal, May 18, 2004.

1. Niraj Aryal

Niraj Aryal Banned

I am Niraj Aryal from omariya. I am knew to here but want to talk to people from around the world. Why are so many people against america in iraq?

2. Megara

Megara Banned

Most are rebels without a clue.

3. Niraj Aryal

Niraj Aryal Banned

It says you are from the america? Your country had done so much for my people. My fathers brother and family were taken by Saddam not to be found. My family pray everyday but am scared that there bodies are to be found in mass grave. Why does so many people speak about iraq they are prey to the world media. The world media are liars they treat us like stupid people. Many people speak of mr. bush being evil. They dont seem to know what is going on in my country. I am at the university in Kuwait but family and me are from iraq. Why so many people hate bush?

4. God

God Member

Niraj Aryal, YOU SOUND LIKE A GOVERNMENT AGENT INFILTRATED INTO THE FORUMS IN ORDER TO PASISIVE THE PISSED OFF PEOPLE!!

5. God

God Member

fg e e fd egaefe efefe

6. Niraj Aryal

Niraj Aryal Banned

I do not understand. I am a student at the University.

7. FireQuint

FireQuint Member

Oh no you don't

8. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Thats what I was just thinking...

9. Brocktoon

Brocktoon Banned

Yes, but you could all be fakes too.. and so could I.

At a certain point you have to trust that the member your talking to is who they say they are.
    Unfortunately that is the best we can do.

In this case, the question is a legitimate one. It 'could' be asked by either ChoingoBoingo or a University student named Niral.

Lets not forget something here people.... Saddam Hussein was a horrific brutal dictator.
    He really DID gas people with WMD's - this isnt some kind of wacky theory made up so billionaires can make millions on Oil.

We all agree that 30 Iraqis were subject to some disgusting sexual humiliation by a handful of shitty americans BUT Anyone see the wonderful video tapes of Saddam 'punishing' his people?

Its the sickest shit you ever saw in your life!
    Its an orgy of sadistic violence and people dying some of THE MOST painful humiliating deaths Ive ever seen.

Men are tied up and thrown off building... then swarmed and humiliated while their own broken bones stab and cut them to death.

Delighted Saddam enforcers start slicing the mens necks open (ala Nick Berg) except they stop half -way through and let the victim sit there with his head folded off and concious while they scream at him.

THAT IS ONLY a handful of the THOUSANDS of Iraqi's horribly, brutally slaughtered, tortured and repressed by that sick bastard!

Now.. here is a good question for us all:

Yes, you may be 'against' the war but please explain to Niraj (or the millions of Iraqi's who are 'for' the war..)
    Why the Anti-American attitudes?
    Why are we against this?

Would it have been better if Saddam stayed in there?

[For the record - I was FOR waiting for the UN to join.. I was AGAINST american occupation and I am NOT 'pro-bush' although I do like the man in general]

The question is still just a good question.

10. SunLion

SunLion Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Anyone see the wonderful video tapes of Saddam 'punishing' his people?
    Its the sickest shit you ever saw in your life!

The Republicans didn't consider it at all sick- in fact, they considered it praiseworthy and sent Rumsfeld to shake Saddam's hand and thank him personally for standing up for Republican "values."

Would it have been better if Saddam stayed in there?

Absolutely without question. The Iraq War has been tremendously damaging and costly to the USA and its citizens. The responsibility of the President is to act in the best interests of America, not to be Dick Cheney's little meat puppet.

11. Brocktoon

Brocktoon Banned

This is an in-depth article of a very public event from 25 years ago.
    Please read why Rumsfeld was there, and DO NOT FORGET to read why Rumsfeld was NOT there after the diplomacy FAILED.

Please do not mislead other readers into believing that Rumsfeld came to shake Saddams hand 'because' he saw the torture tapes and wanted to agree and applaud Saddam.

By the way.. the reason Rumsfeld did NOT return to diplomacy or support for Saddam was because Saddam did NOT reform to Rumsfeld (Reagans) concerns about human rights and.. guess what... Chemical weapons usage.

Yep.. Reagan and Rummy (who was a much more junior liason back 25 years ago) dumped Saddam over WMD"S .. which Saddam then USED on people.

Personally - I think the US made a big mistake by going in alone and then staying - but - please do not accuse Rumsfeld of something he never did - and publically opposed, even 25 years ago!

12. Brocktoon

Brocktoon Banned

Woops... the article I meant to give:

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/

and please dont try and say its a fake article made up by Cheney so he can get millions of dollars more.
    The event was very public and open to all media to report and witness.
    (notice you have access to the pictures)

13. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

The Anti-American label for disagreeing with anything you agree with, it's a very sad 'insult' why not get real and stop exaggerating everything.

I am quite sure everyone knows what Saddam did. That doesn't make up for the losses we are dealt in America because of this war.

The reason people are against the American forces in Iraq is about the ways and means to which things were carried out, it's indecent. There was a better way, if you really want to help, to go at it. You can't put another country's needs above that of your own country, it is just wrong. Unless of course you have some alterior motive, and it is still wrong. This is how a lot of people feel about America in Iraq.

14. Brocktoon

Brocktoon Banned

I think the original poster was asking 'why the anti-americanism' in Iraq. He was probably refering to the 'death squads' or remnants of Saddams bath party (and Al QUaida) who are still fighting.

I think its fairly clear they are anti-american.

Many of them want to slaughter americans... whether the US invades Iraq or not!
    In fact, they slaughtered about 3,000 Americans a few years ago after the US did NOT invade Iraq.

(Refering to the Al zawarriis and Al QUaida types that is)

I agree with honeyhannah - they went about this wrong.
    Only a few more months of more careful planning and this would have gone a LOT better I think.

15. SunLion

SunLion Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You're right, the USA did cut off military aid to Iraq after Rumsfeld's visit. Well, not RIGHT after, but the next month. Or, no, wait, it was the following year. No, wait, it was two years after... no, four years... or was it five years later? In any case, we didn't play around, we cut off support in under a decade for sure.

...refering to the 'death squads' or remnants of Saddams bath party (and Al QUaida) who are still fighting...

We've switched sides in the Iraq war several times now, so I can understand the confusion. But this week, the Baathists death squads are "the good guys" and we're on that side this week. Yes, not long ago they were "the bad guys" aka "the terrorists" but now they're "the good guys." With all of Bush's flipflops, that could change by the time you read this- I recommend keeping a scorecard, like in baseball.

16. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Oh okay, I didn't get that, it could be my lack of sleep or maybe the poster's lack of correct english, I'm not even sure. Yes they were anti-american. I think my reasoning still applies subtract the stuff about american citizens.

17. know1nozme

know1nozme High Plains Drifter

We humans tend to generalize. Cant really help it, at least not at first. It's part of the cognitive process, like when you are a child and get stung by a bee you may develop a fear of bees. Hopefully, we eventually learn better, but let's face it, it's hard to feel love, compassion and forgivness for someone who is hurting you. Many people in Iraq have only bad experiences where Americans are concerned.

18. osiris

osiris Senior Member

"You're right, the USA did cut off military aid to Iraq after Rumsfeld's visit. Well, not RIGHT after, but the next month. Or, no, wait, it was the following year. No, wait, it was two years after... no, four years... or was it five years later? In any case, we didn't play around, we cut off support in under a decade for sure."
    -sunlion

no shit... iran-contra, anyone? we were dealing to both sides... no, wait, actually they were dealing to both sides. you know, The Federal Government?

so, tell me, enlightened impartial ones, is the Federal Government America?

I have been baffled over this one for years.

i'm still trying to sort out the bullshit... from the bullshit. THERE'S JUST SO MUCH BULLSHIT!!

lol.

much love :)

19. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

Well i think the problem is the fact that america is one of the worlds superpowers if not the the worlds only superpower.

And being a superpower has its problems and responsiblities

For one thing being so called number one has its disadvantages afterall there will be hundreds of other countries out there who also want to be number one and as such they try to rise up aginst the US.

Its good to know that the US helped you out your country by routing out sadam but what about the bigger picture??? but about the other countless people that wheren't helped by the US???

What about countries like El Salvador and Nicaragua which dimised because of the US Goverment. Or how about Vietnam and possibly Iraq.

So bassicly i think you should see the bigger picture your just seeing one good deed america has done but what about countless other deeds they've done.

Peronsaly i have nothing aginst america because its there goverment which is wrong, but ofthen people across the world mistaken the fact that when they think of the US goverment they think of the entire USA including the people and its citizens.

20. Symon_Templar13

Symon_Templar13 Member

I was a soilder in the army for 4 and a half years I gave everything to my country including my family. My wife and my son were killed in a car accident coming to meet me at the base. I have served over seas with my men in places we should not have been but we followed our orders many people hate us because we fight for our country but you do the same. And then you asked why so much hate beleave me we dont want to be there as much as you dont want us there Ive been shot up ,blown up,shrapnelled,tortured,and left for dead but Im still alive for what I had nothing left but I caried on and now I am happy for the first time in a long time but this war is pissing me off.