Why is mescaline so scarce?

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by LSDawson, Mar 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Dood, probably 500 of your posts are telling people what RC and PWN mean lol

2. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

I know. Pwned is what I did to the mini keg of heineken by myself last night. Massive pwnage.

3. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Pwned is what I did to my oxy and 3 different Belgian white ales. With no hangover dood, except the longing for more

4. 2cesarewild

Pwned is eating clam chowder on lunch and sucking back two grateful deads. I am 21 today. It's a celebration bitches. Enjoy yoself.

5. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

DAYM! Happy birthday dood, Im a drink my last white ale for you after work lol. Clam chowda ya retahd!!!!!

6. 2cesarewild

LMAO!! yes that's how we talk down hea. thanks guy, pound back a few and find that oxy. then stuff it far up your ass you'll get so high it'll be awesome. i swear. hahahaha

7. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

hahahhahaa nah I cant afford no mo, shit be boost though son, some powder shit is fire nigga. That's how we talk down here lol sad isnt it, but true

8. 2cesarewild

lol people talk like that here, if they're g.

9. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Mad g's up in here though.

Yo are you drunk ? I know I will be in about 1 hour

10. 2cesarewild

I had a little buzz going from the two gd's I drank at that point, but I went on to celebrate my 21st in style. It was another gallon+ night of beer drinking. That mini keg of heineken was 1.33 gallons, last night I may have beat that out. In guinness alone I think I drank a gallon.

11. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Do you remember anything after this gallon drinking ?

12. 2cesarewild

Nah dude the night i drank that mini keg I just woke up all of a sudden I was in bed and I was like wtf happened. So I see videos of me the next day that this girl took with her phone, omfg I was being an idiot. I was saying the dumbest shit. I also got hungry apparently and took some leftovers still in the plastic container and just straight up put that shit on the stove. This girl was like, what's that smell? I'm like, "i'm cooking" she goes over and sees a plastic container just chillin on the burner.

Last night I call up my friend's house, while he's sitting next to me. I start up a conversation with his little brother then in the middle of talking to him I am like whoa whoa hold on.... do i know you? he was like yea dude it's so and so and i am like I don't know you... he goes it's so and so's little brother, and i go oh shit... my bad. and just hung up. the whole time I was apparently talking like real low volume in a shady ass voice. I never remember doing shit like this people tell me the next day. I cuoldn't stop laughing when my friend told me about this shit today.

13. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

daym, those nights are always the best to find out about the next day. Like last night for example, I only drank 4 beers, then my girl reminded me about the bag of blue powder we had, and the person we got it from is a meth head who cant remember where she is at all times let alone remember what is in her bags of drugs. But she told my girl that it was either crushed up oxy's or percocet 10s lol. So then I was like fuck it Im downing the whole bag. It was a bag about the size of a weed gram bag, half full, so that's a lot of powder lol. Anyway about 20 minutes later I was like, oh fuck this is fuckin xanax! Then I woke up this morning on the floor about to be late for work. One more reason to add to the list of reasons why I hate xanax so much. But taking th plunge into the unkown is always fun haha

14. berett315

berett315 Guest

Lsd is EXTREMELy easy to make. i actually had a talk w/ my chem teacher.. cool guy- and he explained the compounds, and how he accidentally made it one time just goofing off w/ chemicals. so yes, there are plenty of places to get lsd, on the other hand there may only be a few who make mass quantities of this.

15. berett315

berett315 Guest

and then we never hear from this idiot again.. wah wah wah

16. Urb

Urb Guest

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

17. PB_Smith

PB_Smith Huh? What? Who, me?

Says the newb with 2 posts about the guy with over 17,000 posts. :rolleyes:

18. jerimah3

jerimah3 Member

My grandfather was a chemist, actually made some of the first rocket fuel to go to the moon (unmanned). My father asked him 1 day if he could make LSD, he chuckled and told him of course he could in fact its not that hard once you know what you're doing, but he never would.

Just because people Can make things doesn't mean they would. Especially since you can get into a LOT of trouble if you're caught making it in quantities. The people who can make and the people who want it/want to make are just different people.

19. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

it's not hard in a world where precursor chemicals, certain glassware and equipment don't land you on a list in the DEA's office.

Holy thread revival!
    Mescaline is hardly scarce these days though.

20. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

You

And you have no idea the about the process, obviously. Even with the right chemicals, its not "easy" by any standards. If you are a good chemist then mixing chemicals is easy. But the whole process is not easy.

May I ask you guys in comparison to what is it easy?

Don't talk shit about relayer, he was awesome. People get bored of things and interested in others. If you don't want to use drugs anymore then it would be smart to not be reading and talking about them all the time.

"making a rocket powered LSD time machine is EASy. meeaaaa"...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.