Why is it?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by TheChaosFactor, Jan 4, 2005.

1. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

That I can deal, easily, with some of the most patiences testing, ignorant, obnoxious, low down, things people can do but small shit sets me off soooo fucking bad. Seriously, does anybody else have this problem? A girl can cheat on me and get sympathy but say something stupid and get dropped faster than an HCP rapper(which is quick for those who don't know). Why does dumb shit bug me sooo much when I know I'm perfectly capable of overlooking things?

2. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

you have deep-seated mental issues

3. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

God hates you

4. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

your fucking stupid

5. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

I wonder if it is displacement. Taking the frustration you cannot afford to express during very critical times, since it would be very destructive to lose control then....and releasing it when it is basically unimportant to you what the reaction will be.

6. TheChaosFactor

why don't you suck my fucking dick you middle aged, piece of shit, pervert. seriously. I'm "fucking stupid" and you cant differentiate between "your" and "you're". Eat a fucking dick, man.

7. TheChaosFactor

I apologize for using "differentiate". I know it was hard for you to sound it out whispers

8. TheChaosFactor

BG I thought so too at first. But these things sometimes cause me more drastic problems than what I would encounter had I "gone off"(or whatever) at a more critical time. The reaction is often just as important, but the severity of the annoyance is usually far less when I do let go.

9. GizmoGirl

GizmoGirl Member

I am like that sometimes...I don't have an explantion though. :(

10. TheChaosFactor

right, like I need your psychotic ass to tell me I have issues. No shit I fucking have issues, I'm posting about one of them. Goddamn go back to flaming me, because you're contributions are even more ignorant than your jokes.

11. TheChaosFactor

yeah, his math is bad too. he can't seem to figure out when a girl is only half his age.

12. BlackGuardXIII

Maybe it is easier to accept someone fucking up something that is very important, than it is to accept someone screwing up something that should be very simple?

Just thinking out loud.

13. TheChaosFactor

that makes good sense. Ignorance pisses me off a lot; when somebody cheats or has any other major fuckup, it's (generally) not intended. People (generally) think about the dumb shit they say before they say it. Never really thought about it like that. Thanks.

14. sooty_the_kat

sooty_the_kat Senior Member

i have no sympathy for someone who cheats but if people do lots of little things that are stupid then that is usually signaling something wrong with the bigger picture

15. TheChaosFactor

I don't know about you, but I'd rather be a 'fake' asshole than a real child molestor.

(sooty) I don't just mean cheating, I jsut mean major annoyances. And it's not always multiple dumb things that are said of a period of time. Trish can vouch for this: one stupid little remark is enough for me to be a complete dick and flat out ignore somebody for weeks or months.

16. BlackGuardXIII

people trying to push their way into an elevator before I get off, what is their deal? Let me out first, you'll have more room.

Pushing the elevator button when you can see it is already lit up.....why?
    things like that are beyond my ability to figure out.

17. TheChaosFactor

you sound so much like my dad. bet you think it's odd when people hold the remote in their hand even after they've selected a program, don't you?

18. BlackGuardXIII

I stopped watching tv over 8 years ago. lol
    I hate when people make you wait for no reason, just cuz they can. I don't get choked about these things, just shake my head.
    I was waiting to turn left once, and a guy was frantically pushing the 'walk' button. When he got his walk signal, after 50 presses in a minute, he very slowly sauntered across, glancing over at me to see if he was pissing me off by making me wait. ?????? I laughed.

19. sooty_the_kat

sooty_the_kat Senior Member

i hate overly competitive people, nothing better than seeing them fail