Why is it we are so drawn to this?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Maddie Wolf, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Maddie Wolf

Maddie Wolf Members

I'm curious. I mean, I'll take a good pat here and there. But I think more than anything I just want to be touched. Spanking has been associated with lust and dominance. I feel like you could also be on the complete opposite side as well. It can almost be endearing, I know that it is more playful and silly between my partner and I when we aren't getting saucy. But I just like when I am physically close to others. I guess you could equate my enjoyment of this to my love language being physical touch. I don't at all mind if my partner spanks me because I really just prefer he be holding my hand, kissing my cheek, or really touching me in any way. I wonder if there is an association between trauma and why people enjoy being spanked in a punishment way during sex. Does anyone have any comments on that? I personally have no shame in saying that really intense and 'rough' interactions are completely normal for us. But, I don't necessarily want to beaten to bruises. But at the same time, there is so much to explore in terms of pleasure and our bodies, and what we like. So absolutely no judgement. I guess I am just genuinely curious... Does the dominance role and the spanking interfere at all with your normal interactions with your partner? Or like when they are horny and you aren't. You're just trying to have a normal conversation and they just come slap the absolute hell out of your left butt cheek. That would be frustrating for me. But let me know what you think.

Jmack likes this.
  2. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Sounds reasonable. I guess dominance is the main reason why I enjoy being spanked.

That's the dominance thing again. When I've been a bad girl.

Completely agree. Redness which lingers for a while is expected as a result.

Not sure I would enjoy being spanked outside of a sexual encounter, unless it was part of foreplay, which is the beginning of a sexual encounter. I guess if I were walking around my apartment in panties and he were sneak up and spank me, that might actually turn me on.

6Sailor9 and Upnorthguy like this.
  3. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Dang right! I love coming up behind my gal and giving her a good smack on the ass! She LOVES it! It's a light switch for her....turned on the rest of the time until I can get her pinned down in bed! Or the couch....or a chair..... wherever and whenever I can get at her. :p

Angela36 likes this.
  4. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So, the woman who I spank now and again was just a tease at first. She had been in a difficult relationship and finally got a divorce. We were in a kitchen getting things out for a cookout. She purposefully got in my way to tease me and I slapped her ass. Not real hard but hard enough. The look on her face changed immediately. I felt terrible until I realized it wasn't "that" kind of look. She joked that it could have been harder so on the next pass by her, it was. Even more of that look. A drunken discussion later led to a future trip to the adult toy store to find her some proper spanking toys. She had somehow found a way to spank herself but didn't want hand marks on her at all. That was part of the abuse from her ex husband. Ass, legs, throat, etc. BUT, she was completely turned on by light restraint, being dominated and told what to do, and...for a while...she had tried all kinds of other kink that was just OK. I was shocked at the amount of outfits and nipple rings, etc. that she had in her closet and drawers. But she really wanted spanking and lashings, etc. She tried Fetlife but didn't exactly want the whole lifestyle. She wanted to be told she had been bad (something her husband always started with and he'd pick a subject that she was likely to have been breaking a rule....like masturbating) and take her over from there. She liked rough sex so the two worked together well. Until he drank too much and things got out of control. For her, it was being TOLD she was bad, having to be punished, being held down and stripped or partially stripped or made to strip to be punished. Then being punished and then whatever sex he wanted. She always felt like the transition from a bad girl to a good girl went from the threat of punishment to her being allowed to please him. Once he was pleasured, she was a good girl again. At least for a while.

I was grateful for her honesty with toys. I've spanked others and I like the feel of my hand on their bare ass. But she was afraid of hands for obvious reasons. But she liked small paddles and small crops and she very much liked canes and switches. I'm pretty sure she spanked herself with a switch. I will say that if she took spanks with her panties on, it was a very short period of time to get her juices soaking herself. I think the anticipation was half of it but a lot was from her being told what to do and even what was going to happen and not giving her a choice.

mtnhiker1970 and Captain Scarlet like this.
  5. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Dominance , anticipation with a sprinkling of humiliation as you know whats coming .

[​IMG]

Nippleman and Scharff like this.
  6. Scharff

I love the lesson on the blackboard!

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  7. Captain Scarlet

I wouldnt want to cross her either .She would make me very nervous :)

Scharff likes this.
  8. Scharff

Nor would I. She looks like she'd enjoy it way too much for my cheeks to handle....

9. Captain Scarlet

Dominance

[​IMG]

Nippleman and Scharff like this.
  10. Captain Scarlet

Anticipation

[​IMG]

Scharff likes this.
  11. Captain Scarlet

Humiliation
    A sprinkling of

[​IMG]

12. Scharff

I've done that!

13. Captain Scarlet

14. dkcurious

dkcurious Senior Member

I get turned on by it. I can't really explain it but maybe I liked it when I got spanked as a kid and it carried over into happy fun times. To me on some level it's just enticing to be treated like a good little nasty slut per say and acting on it gives me good head space for whatever particular experience I am going through at that time.

Plus when I am submissive in sex its like a naughty sexy kind of turn on. Also one of my personal favorites is not all the time but I really enjoy being a brat on occasion when im a bottom. Even if I'm the one aggressive in the situation getting a "keep it up, good going". It is enticing and helps fuel my passion or intensity of whatever is going down at the time.

Nippleman and Captain Scarlet like this.
  15. roger586

roger586 Members

i have always enjoyed it the thought of the possibality of gettting or giving a spanking is a turn on for me i dont need to be bruised to be happy but doesnt scare me . the spanking experiance is not about dominance but loving submiting to the spanking

maelstromaz likes this.
  16. maelstromaz

maelstromaz The more I know, the less I understand.

Anticipation along with decadence can be a large part of the experience.

17. mtnhiker1970

mtnhiker1970 Members

I've been fortuante enough to spank quite a few lovely female bare bottoms over the years... and always love when there is that bit of 'cat and mosue' tension or flirting where you're kind of trying to sense "is she really fishing for a spanking? or is that my wishful thinking?" That's a great story about the way your friend teased you in her kitchen and good for you for being bold enough to slap her (skirted or panted) ass!! I bet it was thrillig to see that 'look in her eye'. There was one apartment neighbor I had years ago who was a smokin' hot blonde divorcee a few years older than me, and up until this time we were really just casual friends. But I was over her place late one afternoon helping her with something, and after finishing, we are in the kitchen and she (purposely for sure) bends down in front of me in her yoga pants to get some ice from the lower freezer drawer. She just about sticks her shapely yoga-panted rear end directly at me, not more than more than a foot or two away. Well of course I'm looking and admiring it, and as she turns her head and looks back at me she pops back up and asks me in a 'surprised' tone "where you looking at my ass?"... to which I said... "well ya, you just about stuck it in my face.. perhaps I should have just spanked it!"... that got her to give me a nice smiling smirk with a little "mmmmm"... that was the first day we became FWB, and yes I did spank her bare bottom over my knee that night... was lovely :)

6Sailor9 likes this.
  18. PamelaNT

PamelaNT Members

It’s the best foreplay around!!