why graduation sucks

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Patch, Jun 6, 2004.

1. Patch

Patch Member

it sucks because THE GIRL is now gone...i won't be able to smile at her in the halls or give her hugs on the bus after a game...i will never see her! and i never got to tell her how i feel...or at least kiss her or something...i wish my life were a movie...because then...as i was walking off the football field to my car after hugging her goodbye she would scream my name and run up and just plant a huge kiss on me and i would melt and ahhhh!!!...it will never happen...i hope she is around this summer/calls me or something
    during graduation after she got her diploma i just completely broke down...ugh...i really wish i had made a move...although for those who read the "happy me..." post we all know it wouldn't have been possible...but still

ok...i'm done ranting...or am i...*ominous music*

2. rocknroll_girl

rocknroll_girl Member

Sorry I missed this post, sweetie...

Yeah, I completely know how that is. Kristin graduating last year, I almost died. The whole ceremonial effect is just such a tear-jerker...plus it's like everyone in that class (I'm assuming you're a year younger? or maybe not?) is so pulled together for those few senior weeks of final activities and you feel left out. That's the way it was for me, anyay. Kris would always be with her senior friends and I'd just want to rewind to basketball season or anything.

I know it sucks to hear, but trust me, if I could survive Kristin's graduation (this girl, as I've mentioned in other threads, was absolutely the love of my life) you'll endure hers. It's not easy, but things happen for a reason.

Here's a simple quesiton, was she gay or bi?

3. Patch

Patch Member

haha...i thought this post was dead...it was more of a rant than anything else...i thought everyone was just disinterested.
    anyways...
    i believe she is bi...considering she was hooking up with some guy for a while...and yeah i am a year younger...and i did miss her during her senior activies...and the seniors at my school get out a few weeks early...so i didn't/don't get to see he at school anymore either...urgh...i'll get over it i guess...maybe i can visit her at college...she had said something about that...but most of her "plans" with me end up pretty empty.

4. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

i miss my guy too! hes going to a different high school, but he's going out with a girl thats one of my guy friend's friends (im a girl) whew that was a little confusing for me after i read it. dont give up! a friend of mine told me never to give up because it could totally happen to meet them again and talk and have a relationship with them!

5. rocknroll_girl

rocknroll_girl Member

mmmmm yeah we might as well be the same person, that's the exact same situation I was in.

all I can say is I'm sorry and I hope you do get to see her later in the summer, or before she leaves, or something. good luck with that.

6. butterfly

butterfly Member

Aww Patch, I feel for you.

The girl I fancied at school.... We've now finished school *sigh*
    At least I knew it was never going to happen....
    And it was a secret crush, until I got drunk and accidently told all my friends how I was madly in love with her. Damn.

7. RazorBladeKist

RazorBladeKist Member

I had nobody to feel such a way about in Highschool...so it didnt' phase me like that...
    Now having friends graduate from college sucked...so many bois I won't get to play with...so many bois I wanted to seduce and never got the chance...
    *pets patch*
    Awww...

*with silver kisses from steel blades*
    -Vic
    ^v^