Why God caused the tsunami ...

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Zanman, Jan 7, 2005.

1. Zanman

Zanman Member

He didn't.

A lot of people are wondering why God could let the tsunami that recently killed so many tens of thousands of people suddenly. Atheists would say “I told you so, there is no God”, but they would be wrong.

It is easy for us to wonder why God “does” things, but actually God doesn’t “do” anything. Please consider this deeply.

God did not “cause” the tsunami or the earthquake that caused it, any more than He “caused” your birth or your death.

God simply allows the Universe to exist within Him, in a state of perfect balance and stasis. There is no ULTIMATE good or evil, but every action and thought you create in life will result, sooner or later, in a reaction back at you, BECAUSE every thought and action you take puts the Universe slightly off balance. Please consider this deeply. The Hindu religion has captured this perfectly in the concept of Karma.

What happens to you in life, your "life experience", is the tension between what you attract and repel manifested in matter. Your outer life, how people react to you, how rich or poor you get, how healthy or not you are and so on depends entirely upon your inner thinking, as it is or as it was. Please consider this deeply.

If you wish your life to change, change your thoughts, and that will change your actions, and that will change your life, now and in the future.

Your horoscope at the time of birth shows your creative potential, but NOT how you use it - it is why some brilliant people can burn themselves out with drugs and drink.
    It is up to you how you use your Free Will and your thought process. The birth chart shows the beginning of the cycle, and the progressed chart measures the cycle(s).

Think hateful thoughts and people will hate you, now or later. Think loving thoughts and you will be loved, now or later. It is a bit more complicated than that but you get the point. The Universe will only go off balance a little bit for a while though - don't taunt it.

If you do not think this is true I suggest you wander out on some clear night, look up in the sky, and watch how beautifully the Universe is in balance …

2. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

I like how you explained that. :D

3. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

I like what u've said also....and i also really really agree w/ what u said..but..i alos have a different theory ... based on religion...a theory that involves a 7 yr. war a 7 year tribulation an antichrist and lots of natural distasters..

4. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

Are you reading the "left Behind" series of books?

5. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

No i am not currently reading them..but yes i own the entire series and have red them :) good books btw...and i do believe in the book of revelations...take me in the rapture!!!!!!!

6. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I prefer the shit happens bumper sticker school of thought.

7. Zanman

Zanman Member

No doubt about it!

What is important is not what happens to you but how you respond to it.

Some people who have lost everything in the tsunami will sit down and cry themselves to sleep (and who could blame them?). But others will get up and immediately start rebuilding their lives.
    Neither way is "right" or "wrong", but the latter is certainly the more positive in my opinion.

Again it has nothing to do with God and everything to do with Mankind's Free Will.

8. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

That first statement was beautifully put

9. Heaven

Heaven Senior Member

First statement: these are wise words. Unfortunately many people see god like a human being that acts like a human being and makes things "happen". God is much more bigger.

10. vivere_in_pace

vivere_in_pace Member

I love how you all arent blaming god for the things that happen. and "Heaven" you are so right...people do think of god as human...making cruel...and awfull things happen to the world as a human might, but inreality...god isnt human and he loves us unconditionaly and why would he purposley kill thousands of inncoent soals. He knew it would happen, but it wasnt to be cruel. He lets Satin have this world...and when the rapture happens...I thank god wont be here to live throught the 7 years tribulation.

Love Liz Peace and god bless

11. Ann-Akim

Ann-Akim Member

just revenge og the nature. My father said it is the miracle that westill alive

12. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Your father doesn't know shit.