Why girls act so conceited?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by YungSAVi, Jul 19, 2019.

1. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

I never quite understood why most girls think their so much better than others.
    whether it be better than other females, or males.
    i see it as though, they think way too much about themselves as it seems..
    like just because they're "highly attractive" in a lot of other females eyes.
    they assume that they can just "Steal" any girl or guy they want, without any effort, at their will.
    they think they have some kind of control over other females that are 100% straight and have interest in guys.
    meaning they would easily be able to turn them "Gay" if they wanted to, and make them leave their boyfriends for them, just by their attractiveness, but personality matters the most in any context.
    is this some sort of publicity stunt their trying to pull? because i honestly don't get it, I find it cringy that people think this way of themselves when it comes to will power.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Fuck I'm Good. Just Ask Me. :D

3. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

lol, you know why they act this way?

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No, I don't know. I know the type you're talking about but that's not me and I don't hang around those sorts of people, just not on the same level as me. I'm not actually out to steal anybody, I just want a good time ya know? :p

Eric! and YungSAVi like this.
  5. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

I totally understand where you're coming from.
    and the reason i made this post, was because i'm friends with someone like that who has that mentality, although..she's really cool and chill, but can be stubborn at times.
    i don't know her personally, just on PS4, my friend whom i've known for almost 4 years, introduced me to her and her other female friends, and we became cool.
    she's asian and puertorican (really attractive)
    she comes off as she's joking around about stealing guys girlfriends from them, but i am led to believe she's serious about it, cause other females find her highly attractive.

6. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Is it most girls?
    honestly it just seems insecure rather than conceited.
    girls who act like bitches to other girls.. same thing
    it might come across as like.. cool and i-dont-give-a-fuck
    but they're just scared to be friendly and nice because they think then they have competition... like, i don't know.
    it's the same as the men who go out looking for fights.
    just a bit primitive : )

Eric!, wilsjane and YungSAVi like this.
  7. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

We Don't Have To Ask.....Nearly Every Time You Make A Post On Hip Forums.......You Remind Us...... :p

Cheers Glen.

Eric!, wilsjane and YungSAVi like this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Asian AND Puertorican? That does sound attractive... Oh well, don't judge every girl because of what she may or may not get up to. I don't think chicks like that really ever end up in a flourishing relationship, you reap what you sew.

Also if you want a girl like, happy and free and wonderful, stay away from gamer girls. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: yeah they're cute and nerdy, but they're minds are often warped from these alternative lives they live in.

Eric! and YungSAVi like this.
  9. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

I do want a girl that's happy, free and wonderful, one who isn't surrounded by drama, and doesn't cause it.
    one who is just laid back, high on life, and just chill about everything, humble and positive, like myself, i ask for nothing more, really.
    i'm not a full time gamer myself, i used to be, but not anymore, i've grown bored of video games, time i have moved onto something new and worth my time.
    games are a time consumer, i still play them with my friend, and that is only GTA 5, nothing else, i enjoy playing it with her and wouldn't trade anything to stop that.
    we have a tight bond, even though she's taken in real life, she likes me, i like her, but we may never be, and i accepted that.
    i am not gonna wait until she's single, cause than i'd be wasting others time who's actually trying to pursue a relationship with me.
    also, i don't judge people, i support them and accept them for who they're.

Irminsul likes this.
  10. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

You nailed it.

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Lol, good luck with that

Eric!, StellarCoon, Alonso376 and 3 others like this.
  12. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

I don't mind a little insecure and conceited. Especially if they are conceited in a humorous way and aren't afraid to own up to their insecurities.

Eric! and Ashalicious like this.
  13. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

Blimey mate.
    What are you looking for asking a question like that?
    World War Three?
    :laughing:

YungSAVi likes this.
  14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it sounds like you spend too much time with reality tv stars.

15. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

If everywhere you go you smell dog shit, check the bottom of your own shoe ;)

16. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I don't think that's always true. But I do know what you mean and I will say this: I think it's because of the way society is structured, and how gender politics interact. We let them get away with thinking they're princesses and encourage naivety in many ways. For instance all the half naked women in magazines. Do we expect them to ignore that sexualization or forget that it's there at all? I give them the benefit of the doubt.

Within the context of a relationship... well actually I wouldn't know. I haven't been in a relationship in over 20 years or something. The last one I was totally serious about for at least half the time was in high school, and I graduated in 1998 for goodness sake. I can barely remember, so I will not get carried away trying to talk about relationships since I don't actually know what they are like. Lol.

:)

17. I think they get big heads when they find out that men will have sex with them. They just don't realize that men will have sex with anything.

Candy Gal likes this.
  18. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

What? you don't think it's possible to get someone like that?
    thanks though.

19. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

It's more likely conceited, there is no insecurity involved.
    this girl isn't insecure at all, she has a bf too.

20. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

I don't mind war, i love war.