Why doesn't the industry get together on audio theaters

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop and Rap' started by bourne1978, Jul 12, 2018.

1. bourne1978

bourne1978 Members

If there were audio theaters we all could participate in the fun of listening to an album for the first time in theater before it gets released to listen to at home or in your ride.

Audio theaters would be the next best thing since the movie theaters.

I heard of listening parties, but it seems like this idea of mine should have been came true, because of listening parties.

They need to release old school stuff, too, along side the new school stuff in audio theaters. I'd pay my ticket to get what would be a theater experience equivalent in listening to "MAKAVELI: The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory."

And you know neither of us will be able to wait for g-funk albums to be released into audio theaters nationwide!

Theaters have been known for their superior sound quality. This would be one of the many selling points, to why this market full of those eager to listen to a full album with an audience needs to be taped into.

Are you for or against audio theaters?

Aye! Somebody shop this to industry execs. I think they can benefit money wise while we benefit listening wise. Fair exchange when we listen to the sound.

Other things to give some thought to...

The music industry needs to combat losses of money due to the internet's pirating going on. Audio theaters might combat those pirated losses. You never know.

They might even put on a never seen before music video after the credits roll. Again, you never know where this could go.

Those classic 2Pac album audio playings at the audio theater would get the ball rolling on ticket sells, I bet you.

You couldn't tell me, that you wouldn't get HYPE when some shit from a greatest hits album came on.
    And think of audio theaters as another avenue to take your date to.

There would be audio trailers done well that are put on T.V. since there are movie trailers done well that are usually put on T.V.

The home box office would have to add a second category for this audio shit.

What each new audio rakes in at the home box office would also have to be told on the news.

2. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Your plan is to have the public gather in some place and pay admission to listen to recorded music and watch videos.
    Do you have any experience of this working? Are there profitable venues doing this?
    If so, you might have a shot getting new release parties at those venues.

3. In the olden days didn't they do laser light shows to people's albums? Sounds fun to me.

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm not against it.