Why does the law even give a sh!t?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by Smowkie, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Smowkie

Smowkie Member

why do we have to put up with so much trouble from the law? why are they so hot on the subject of cannabis? what is it to them if WE smoke it?

:)

2. CanniEvergrow

CanniEvergrow Member

Them carein bout us smokin it is just a smoke screen. They know its harmless. Harmless and helpfull. - In reality, the powers that be dont give a shitt bout us smokin it. Thing is, if they let us smoke it theyl have to let us do everything with it. What theyr really concerned with is us usin it in our textiles. If you look at most textiles youl see that much ofem use lots of petro. Rayon,dacron, polyester,aunt ester and all her ugly sisters are all derived from petro. Then if ya look at what alot of petro is used for youl find that a high percentage of petro is used in the petrochemical industry and these petro chemacles are ultimatly used in the textile industrys. Like I said,-polyester, rayon, dacron and all kinds of nasty shitt are products of the petrochemical industry. What theyr doin is protectin theyre intrests. Its said that an army travles on its stomach and the fed govt gets theyr paycheck offa the hole petro industry. They feed off it. They dont want us to smoke it because they dont want us to use it in our textiles. My couch is made of petrolium, my carpet is made of petrolium my clothes are made of petrolium(not so much cause they dont wanna wear it themselves) our floors are made outta petrolium and the insides of our cars are made outta pwetrolium. They know that Hemp is a better product to be used in these products. But that would eliminate the commerse that goes allong with theyr petrolium. The commerce they feed offa. Why do ya think that Hemp is illegal as well as Herb? If ya think bout it - figure out why morninglories are legal for decor but not for trippin. If you applied the same logic to Canaibis it would be legal for textiles but illegal for smokin. The differance between the two plants is that you cant make conveyor belts outta morninglories. Look around you and see how much of your house is made of petrolium. Most soft surfaces are.

3. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

well put. The reason cannabis is illegal is, at its roots, a special interest of the textile and petrochemical industries. The mind altering effects were just the 'clincher' needed to demonize it.

Food for thought..The first member of what is now the DEA had a very vested interest in DuPont...that's enough information for you to go looking. Just google 'hemp' and 'DuPont' together and see where the money trail REALLY leads.

Actually that's a good way to find out who's behind most nonsense...follow the cashflow.

4. CanniEvergrow

CanniEvergrow Member

Your rite on target Born25YearsTooLate. It was back somewhere in the 30s. The Duponts were petrochem barrons.(still are) Their precious petro was feedin lotsa fed wallet. Back then, as it is now, petro was the number 1 textile ingrediant. Yep. Even back then. Cotton was the #2 textile ingrediant and Hemp was #3. Some Brudda found a way to get the fiber off the Hemp stalk much easier than was previously posible. It increased the efficency of the Fiber removal process by a factor of 10. That was bad news for the duponts. Bad news for the feds. Hemp was bout to move up to the #2, or maby even #1 textile ingrediaqnt. Money was exchanged and the govt sent a demon named harry enslinger to the demonponts to givem a hand. hary and the demonponts made a plan to eliminate theyr greatest threat. Imdustrial Hemp. hary figured that all he had to do is use some racisem and misinformation to get smokeable Canabis criminalized as a dangerous narkotic and then claim that Hemp is the same thing. Thats how they did it. They claimed that Herb and Hemp were the same product and now since you couldnt smoke Herb any more you wernt alloud to grow Hemp either because Hemp was just the devil weed in disguise. ----The biggest bamboozel ever perpetrated on society.. and All for greed. I guess we mite have to wait till the last of the perpetrators and some of their toads die off before we can discover this tragedy. Plus we gotta get some of the main profeters of this system today out of power. Then mabey we can all lern the truth.

5. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

And the fact that they got to start another "war"

The drug war has cost the American people more than $1 trillion.

where do you think that money goes?

6. Smowkie

Smowkie Member

Wow, yeah i remember reading somthing about that... it makes me so mad!

This infomation need to be let out for the hole world to know somehow.

7. Godzilla123

Godzilla123 Member

Why the fsck can't the textile industries make textiles from hemp?? whats stopping them from growing their own stuff.. Its really retarded of them to make it illegal..

Anyway so does this mean that United States of Arrogance is responsible for why weed is illegal in every country now? Was that part of some 'sanctions deal' ???

8. Born25YearsTooLate

you've got it right, bud. The us puts trade sanctions on any country that doesn't cave to its terroristic abuse of its own citizens. How many legal imports do we get here directly from holland? how about jaimaca? hell even mexican imports are severely limited, and they're toeing the US line, but their pot suppy is so public, even despite the criminal status of it there, that you can buy on the street.

Why? any country that grows weed knows the difference between it and hemp, and has no laws agasint hemp, but with amerika's pressure on them, hemp as well as weed is demonized.

why do you think hemp rope was replaced with jute...and then synthetics?

9. Godzilla123

Godzilla123 Member

US is the ruler of the world ??? Wake up everyone.. time to put your pants on yourself.

Those mofos are just giving the world another fucking reason to hate united states of assholes.

PS: no offense to Americans.. just to those who are in the government.. they are the assholes.

10. Born25YearsTooLate

none taken, I know the Us has some of the most ridiculously draconian laws in existance for the most backwards reasons.

I'd love to move, but I've no cash, so (shrugs) Soon as I can get some together, I'm going elsewhere.

11. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

you think that the interests dedicated to making marijuana illegal are confined to the borders of the United States?

Anyways, the US practically controls the world through the World Bank and IMF.

12. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Because if pot were legalized, help could replace gas, food, clothes, raw materials, and cigarettes, and put a lot of companies out of business that are lining the wallets of our government and politicians.