Why does pot make me so horny?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by AllieCat, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Azog 150

Azog 150 Member

I reallly dont get that horny unless its the right situation. But if Im completely blocked I dont get horny at all.

2. xGreenBabyx

xGreenBabyx Member

I think a lot of people get horny when they smoke.....i know i get really horny after smoking

3. horny_slut99

horny_slut99 Member

I always get horny...i am right now... ;)

4. POVExdeath

POVExdeath Member

When I'm high everything is intensified. I know for a fact that it is easier to GET horny when you're high, for me I just have to think of the right situations or whatever. I don't just get randomly horny though, if that's what's being asked.

I've never had sex while high, but I've masturbated before. Its weird putting this on this forum, but it also makes all the nerves in that area much more sensitive, it feels like I can focus on 1 particular body part and feel every nerve ending on it. Orgasm is also a LOT stronger on weed, and much more enjoyable.

5. 8milehighclub

8milehighclub Member

Oh yeah, when it's time to cut loose and just have a ball, break it out baby. My bf and I will chill out with a few good friends (who have all tested negative for STDs) one Saturday night a month, put one some flick, pass the pizza, pot and Pepsi, and go wherever the nights leads. I might wake up and find a friend doing me I don't even like, and I won't really care cause it feels so gooooooood. Then I see my bf doing my friend, and its like oh well. Long live the good life.

6. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

I definitely get horny when I'm high, and so does my BF.

7. Suib

Suib Musical Journeyman

I do too

But i always am :)

8. weedartlove6

weedartlove6 Member

thats why i'm horny right now

9. hornydecky

hornydecky Guest

a git horny lookin at da pic of the peep who gets horny wen she breaths lol

10. Britneyr

Britneyr Member

i aggree, pot makes me really horny. I dont know why, it just does.

11. Stevie2Wonder

Stevie2Wonder Member

I think weed makes everyone horny.....talk about orgasmic experience.....I think that is the hardest I have ever cum

12. milesed1

milesed1 Member

Weed raises the levels of Dopamine in your brain. This is the "pleasure" neurotransmitter. That's why food tastes better, things are so funny, stupid ideas seem cool, TV can hold your attention so long, music seems so trippy, and sex feels so much better.

13. 9" tom

9" tom Guest

After smoking a j I get hard as hell, I keep it there for a long time and when I shoot it comes so much and is so intense, Man I love it!

14. RobynCB90

RobynCB90 Member

I guess everyone else has already said what I was going to say: stoned = horny = Awesome sex

15. Yazzz

Yazzz Member

Concur with everyone else.

I'd say all drugs/alcohol do this for people though - weed just seems to be more reliable for making you horny a higher % of the time you do it.

If I'm going to try and put it in my girl's ass it's always 3-4 glasses of red wine and some weed to get her in the most "receptive" state of mind.

Edit: and before Vigilanteherbalist comes bitch raving on my ass about how I'm a rapist my woman is the one who suggests the wine and weed beforehand!

16. AutumnsFlame

AutumnsFlame Member

Pot and sex combined is one of the best combinations ever!!! I always have the best orgasms when I'm high.

17. Kamran

Kamran Member

I just find pot makes you feel everything more.

18. psychedelicg1rl

psychedelicg1rl Member

Oh gosh sex on pot, is amazing!!!! Now I need to go get me some mary jane!!!!

19. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Yeah, all drugs are totally aphrodesiacs. Datura, salvia, you name it...

Wait, no.

20. bowery44

bowery44 Member

nothing in the world compares to sex on pot....you feel every little sensation x 1,000