Why does Pennsylvania suck?

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania' started by stonergirl99, Oct 10, 2004.

1. Eyeamme12

Eyeamme12 Members

2. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

I have been in philly for years, i grew up in Philadelphia Pennsylvania, it is terrible here, there's always drama, and gun violence, it never stops, sad to say, this is what i go through, just when things start to get peaceful, and then the drama returns to your neighborhood once again, and the cycle just repeats itself until the people either move somewhere else, or end up dead, i am moving once my mom hits some big money, and that's no time soon, i am tired of Philly though.

3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sure Philadelphia sucks but Pennsylvania is a large state and there are plenty other great places to live

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
    YungSAVi likes this.
  4. Laker06

Laker06 Senior Member

The problem with PA. is that its too close to NY and NJ.

AstroShark likes this.
  5. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

The only sucky thing about living in Pennsylvania, it's about how corrupt the state & local governments pocket money for themselves. They promise to fix stuff like roads or fix education systems, etc.... it doesn't seem like they care about the citizens of the Commonwealth.

Spontanuity likes this.
  6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I've driven through the state numerous times over the years usually heading to points west or south but I've visited Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, Philly, and Punxsutawney.

But I still haven't been to the Monroeville Mall where they filmed the movie Dawn of the Dead (1978) which remains on my bucket list.

FireWolf78 likes this.
  7. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

The mall is amazing & it's quite busy during Christmas Holidays

hotwater likes this.
  8. Lucky 777

Lucky 777 Members

I’ve been to every county in PA, it’s a very diverse and interesting place. There’s a saying that Pennsylvania is Pittsburgh and Philadelphia with Alabama in between. There’s some truth to that but not in a derogatory way.

FireWolf78 likes this.
  9. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

I would have to agree with you on that one lol... I think I've seen some of it lol...