Why does he always sit next to me?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by anna09, Nov 13, 2018.

1. anna09

anna09 Members

I'm in a small group with this guy who keeps sitting by me. We both know each other, but he also knows other people within the group. I sat in a spot that was open at the table and then he came in later and sat down in the spot right next to me even though there were other spots open. I figured that it was nothing and that was the spot where he felt like sitting at the time. But the next time the group met, I decided to sit on the opposite side of the table from the last time to see what he would do. He came in a little later after me and the seat that he had sat in before and the other spots around it were still open. At first he was going to sit in the same spot that he had sat in before. But then he decided to sit right next to me again when he could have sat by someone else. Why's he doing this?

2. MusicTaste

MusicTaste Members

Maybe he is interested in you?

YungSAVi and Irminsul like this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Obvious is obvious.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

like most of us, he's into crazy chicks.

Orison likes this.
  5. quark

quark Parts Unknown

It’s sexual harassment. Is his name Harvey?

6. He doesn't want to get caught sitting down, so if he sits next to you he thinks it will look like you were sitting first, and maybe they won't even notice him sitting at all and blame it all on you. He isn't from around here. He's from a place where chairs are considered taboo.

7. storch

storch banned

Well what it means is that he would rather sit next to you than to not sit next to you. But I wouldn't read too much into it if I were you. He probably just wants to have sex, build a relationship, marry, have kids, watch football, and vacation down at the Gulf of Mexico . . . ooh yeah.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  8. Well whatever the case may be, he's totally creepy...

And totally hot!

storch likes this.
  9. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Is OP the same person who was posting about some guy ignoring him or her when passing out papers lol?

Orison, YungSAVi and Irminsul like this.
  10. MusicTaste

MusicTaste Members

I'm not sure

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

hi not sure.

Joe Damian and Orison like this.