Why does a woman waste her time,

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by kokujin, Jun 16, 2013.

1. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

standing in your obvious vision, doing everything BUT a simple and direct "hello.?"

I swear i'm recognizing this tactic way too often lately, that I'm just guessing 35% of some women think this is game, or what men want.

Also y'all literally will not say 'hi' first to a guy of interest. Wtfs up with that. If you're playing the "he'll talk to me if he's interested" thing, and YOU'RE giving the cold shoulder,

how the F does that translate? Your coy passiveness enrages me. But back to the original topic. :sunny:

2. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

If seeing women in public enrages you, I suggest you seek help. This narcissistic belief of yours that women are "doing everything" just to get your attention is ridiculous.

3. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

lol... I don't know, ummm..

4. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

their behavior may or may not be directed at you.

if you think that girls are flirting with you, and you are interested in getting together with them, then just take the initiative

you want girls to come on to you, but you'll have a lot more girls to choose from if you take the initiative.

so if there is a girl that you are attracted to more than any other, then go up an introduce yourself

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Maybe the girls in your line of vision are actually just minding their business and have no interest in talking to you.

6. newbie-one

maybe, but maybe kokujin is really hot stuff, and all those girls are just secretly wishing he'd get the nerve to introduce himself

7. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I do not experience anything that you're talking about. Maybe you should look inward?

8. Grainpsilo

Grainpsilo Member

Maybe the are sneaking peaks at you because you are a freak and inside they are laughing their asses off at you.

9. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

or maybe I'm actually describing actual instances over this last weekend @ a party then after party where it actually happened? mulitple times>? same girl? one that i approached @ the bar and flirted a bit with?

again, it just goes back to the what do i know about you other than nothing. whatever I guess. next time I think some random strange chic is proximity stalking me, I'll just suck it up, pin her an actual personality, then start the whole thing myself.

Is what I'd like to believe.. I wish I could spin the whole thing into more positive words.

Meh...

10. AngelAus

AngelAus Member

Well yeah maybe you are speaking of actual circumstances. But how the heck are we meant to know?

11. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

she's trying to make you look at her butt, or her boobs.

12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

oh my god...note that i spelled it for emphasis

its you that wont pull the trigger...

.everheard of the direct approach?

you keep pussing out and blaming my lovely beautiful sisters for you own failings

your whole attitude screams ''dont fuck me''

and a note on the ladies here and this site..

.if you dont have the nads to post a picture of yourself in an album then they very likely wont respond favoribly to you[imo]

i dont think its a coinicidence that those of us that meet girls on this site have pics in our albums[imo]

13. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

that and when a girls actually interested she will find a way of letting you know.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I chew gum. If I blow you a bubble I want you.

15. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

so you assume I'm wrong and bitterly flame-away. :rolleyes:

since the topic won't be discussed without flaming or blowing it off,
    I just want to say to any woman reading

cut that shit out. I don't know who told you men have to feel like men or whatever, but it's totally a-fucking-okay to directly open a guy.

It's MUCH better than coming back to stand next to me, in front of me, etc. etc. for 2-3 minutes. As if that's not fucking weird.

As if one sight of your beauty will magically make me want to open you...
    It doesn't work that way. I very much would like to hear your voice and see who you are.

Men are not visual opening mechanic dogs when will you get this.

16. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

If a girl is intimidated by body language and facial expressions, she won't take the risk of getting rejected.

17. newbie-one

you don't have to force yourself. if it feels right, go for it.

of course you don't know anything about her. that's the point. you're not going to get to know girls if you never meet them.

friendly people think optimistically about what people will be like if they get to know them.

if it's something that you don't want to do, then you don't have to.

it sounds like you would really like to meet one of these girls though.

find one that seems that you like, try talking to her. maybe she'll be a total bitch. maybe she won't like you.

or maybe she'll be awesome and some day she'll have your little kokujin baby.

so many relationships have begun with "hello".

18. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I speak to hundreds of customers ( male / female) every week at work & some are very friendly & tell you more about themselves than you'd sometimes expect.
    One woman customer in particular has told me more about herself recently than I expected & we are more like good friends now than just a customer / store employee relationship. She must appreciate my friendship & for spending extra time chatting to her & the personal things she's told me about herself & I like her more for telling me. So she isn't wasting her time talking to me more of a bonus for both of us.
    I love talking to her when she comes in. I keep watch down the aisles in case she comes in & doesn't see me. Then I go & find her for a short chat. She seems to like me a lot more now to. Hope we get to chat sometime in private to soon. Has told me to visit her as well. She's not married.

19. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

Perhaps you should tell this to all the men, who are intimidated by women with a direct approach. Men like to chase and like to play 'the game'.
    Showing too much interest too soon just doesn't work.

I think most women will agree that your preference isn't statistically relevant.

20. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Simple solution: YOU take the initiative and start a conversation. If she isn't up for a little chat, then who cares? That just means there wasn't a connection between you two. Or, you could also ignore those you think are playing some kind of game on you, move on, then everything's A-OK. As long as you're comfortable with your own standards and you know exactly what you want, then why be so angry?

If you were interested in this woman, why didn't you say anything to her? By demanding that women open up to men in a straightforward fashion and that they take the initiative in doing so, you're not making your situation any better because that's what a lot of women want us guys to do, too. Plus, you're only contradicting yourself(which is okay, you're human, it happens) with your complaint because, if you want them to be direct with you, why aren't you being direct with them first and foremost? I mean, don't be a hypocrite there. Do you simply expect women to come worship you and throw themselves all over you as soon as you show up in a room, or what? And you're bitter 'cause they aren't doing that? Is that what this is about? Well, maybe if you tone down your ego and bitterness toward women, they might find you a little more approachable.

I think other posters have more or less implied the same thing, but you need to chill, be friendly, replace your ego with self-confidence('cause you currently don't sound confident at all), and stop expecting too much from the people(women) you meet.