Why do you smoke synthetic cannabinoids?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by force_of_acid, Oct 15, 2009.

1. illumine

illumine Member

deleted

2. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

I smoked Synthetic Weed 4 times back in 2014. It was not a regular thing to do. It is a very harmful substance, a lot more harmful than alcohol and natural weed but smoking it a few times is really no big deal. People exaggerate that.

I never had the wish to smoke synthetic weed back then. I had smoked natural weed before ( the year 2013) and in 2014, I met a druggie who would use anything. He was a barber who used to cut my hair. That was how I met him. I did hang out with him just to smoke natural weed because I knew no drug dealer to buy weed. I had wanted to smoke natural weed. Till the May 2014, I had smoked natural weed about 30 times and most of it was with that guy, who was actually into smoking synthetic weed. He smoked both. Another thing is, weed is shit quality in Turkey. It does not give much feeling when you smoke. One day I gave him money to buy weed ( I was making him buy it). He came telling me that he couldnt find it and bought synthetic weed. That was how I smoked synthetic weed. I smoked synthetic weed 4 times. And I decided to end my relationship with the guy. He was a heavy smoker of synthetic weed and I was afraid of a person like that. Since then, I neither smoked Synthetic Weed nor Natural Weed. I have a problem with alcohol. I first drank alcohol at the age of 22 and it was was the last day of 2012. Since the last 2 years, I started drinking to the point where I couldnt even remember what I was doing.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  3. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

That's the story of how I smoked synthetic weed.

That junkie is still alive today. He didnt die of synthetic weed. He was smoking it 10 times a day back then when I stopped meeting him back in 2014.