Why Do You Masturbate?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Interested, Dec 11, 2005.

1. lion1978

lion1978 The King

Because I can

doinitwell69 and JudeLawless like this.
  2. shanks59

shanks59 Banned

Because I'm always so horny even when I'm getting some pussy, because it feels so good and releases a lot tension and stress

3. Goander

Goander Members

The pleasure of the release. Such a stress reliever,

4. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

I masturbate because the feeling is so amazing and intence, its a must for me everyday, sometimes with the help of female lingerie, at 73 its one of the most important things i do, pleasure behold belief, just found hipforum on sunday and reading masturbation threads is another dimension, first time ever to be able to openly talk to other people about masturbation experiences,

PGA, Thurible and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Hipme

Hipme Members

Some say, "it's the toy that never leaves you". Perhaps ...

Honestly, I am pretty sure I masturbate for a couple reasons. One it is pleasurable. Two it is a substitution when I am not having sex with a female partner.

When I was living with my girlfriend and we where having sex on a regular, and I mean regular as in every day sometimes multiple times a day sex bases, I don't know if I ever masturbated unless she asked me to (a few times) and she would never let me finish as she would feel left out and would mount me. I really had no need to take things into my own hands. The sex was plentiful and it was amazing. Sexually, she was the one partner that I would say we were the most compatible.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
    Rocket73 likes this.
  6. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

because I am horny, it feels good, like to watch it squirt out, and I love the taste of my cum.

7. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

I am a male, so no doubt a substantial reason is we are wired to do so.
    But it has changed over the years for sure. When I was young before having sex, it was because my hormones were exploding. After having sex, it was very fantasy driven.
    As I got into my 30s.. mostly because I am a dude, and therefore driven to ejaculate multiple times a week.
    Now at 56, it is enjoyment.

Sumbaljack and Rocket73 like this.
  8. sukulunt

sukulunt Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Enjoyment is certifiably up there ;)

Even with an active sex life with the wife, I still have the urge to masterbate just because the orgasm is different. Not so much as better... (although it can be), but bringing yourself off is part of its own fun.

Rocket73 likes this.
  9. greek0588

greek0588 Members

It feels great and also I'm always horny! Jerking off and edging is my only hobby!

10. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Members

Great hobby! I love masturbating!!

11. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I don't necessarily masturbate I always cum with the help of my girl. But the reason I want to ejaculate is because if I don't cum on a regular because I get hornier and hornier and the feeling seems to take over my mind. It starts with wanting some pussy and then it grows into wanting some dick. After I cum I feel totally free for a few days then I feel the need to say "hey sweety do you feel like giving me a little trim, I need some dick maintenance."

Rocket73 and JudeLawless like this.
  12. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

Yes it does feel amazing and feels the same now as it did over 60 years ago, the feeling just before cuming is the most pleasurable feeling on earth

BeachBum57 and JudeLawless like this.
  13. I masturbate because I love to, it feels good and I have amazing orgasms. I masturbate 2-3 times a day everyday. I love the feel of my hand sliding up and down on my shaft. I love the feeling right before my cum shoots out. I’m 63 and have been masturbating since I was 10 and I have no plans of ever quitting.

Sumbaljack and Rocket73 like this.
  14. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

Me too, also masturbate 2 times a day sometimes more . I'm 73 so in the next 10 years you've for over 7,500 masturbated to go, hope you enjoy then like have, sorry like I am

15. JS420

JS420 Members

I can think of a bunch of reasons....it's fun, it feels good, nobody knows how to stroke my cock as well as I do, I don't have anyone else to do it for me right now, I like the feel of my hard cock in my hand, I really enjoy the "end result" (damn I sure envy women and their multiple orgasms:mad::mad::(:(). I think if I could have multiple orgasms that I would keep stroking and having orgasms until I was dry and I passed out;):p:p:D:D:D

PGA, Rocket73 and Sumbaljack like this.
  16. Mick_Jacker

Mick_Jacker Members

It´s fun and it feels good.

Rocket73 and bigredinmass like this.
  17. Patricia Gee

Patricia Gee PeterG

My sex life revolves around masturbation. I can't stop, nor do I wish to.

Rocket73, PGA and Happy Guy like this.
  18. PGA

PGA Senior Member

For me, masturbation pleasure is distinct from the pussy sex. It doesn't mean I don't like sex with women. I love both of them, but now I prefer to wank off, my wife is not interested in sex anymore.

Rocket73 likes this.
  19. JS420

JS420 Members

The only way that I would stop would be if I had someone to do it for me whenever I had the desire. I guess they'd have to follow me around with their hand on my cock!!:D:D;);)

Rocket73 likes this.
  20. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

I masturbate for the intense pleasure I get when not having to involve others, , you can choose your own fantasies and take as long as I like to arrive at the pleasure I desire,

SMILEYScotty, PGA and Peter Gallagher like this.