Why Do You Masturbate?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Interested, Dec 11, 2005.

1. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Why? I thought about that - and beyond all the oh I need a release, I'm horney, stressed, bored, relaxation, yada yada yada...... as long as it's private, doesn't interfere with work and relationships and doesn't get me arrested, I deserve it. Plus it keeps me sane.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
    SantaCruzRob and jmadre like this.
  2. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Stress and sexual relief. If it's with someone else, it's part of the sexual fun. When I ejaculate, I can feel it coming out and that's a unique and wonderful feeling that is somewhat different from the orgasm itself. It's why I like to watch cumshot compilations. Men and women...I like to see a woman squirt or at least get a sudden wet gush as she climaxes.

Rocket73 and jmadre like this.
  3. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Silly question, do men need a reason? its handy at the time.

Betterelectric and jmadre like this.
  4. Naked_Toes

Naked_Toes Members

I'm horny, it feels good when I stroke it and even better when I cum

jmadre likes this.
  5. GillyGal

GillyGal Banned

All kinds of reasons, horny, boredom, see or hear something that turns me on, coz someone asks me to or wants to do it with me

Also to prepare for sex (like if I know I’m getting fucked that night I might masturbate in the morning and start thinking about all the things we could do) and then often in the aftermath. I love having some time alone the day after a good fucking to relive it and have another orgasm thinking about it

6. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

The last thing is to be alone, you need your man around so he can replay it again and again, send him off a spent force and you will have a glow.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
  7. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I love this post.....

GillyGal likes this.
  8. Vbnm124

Vbnm124 Members

Why would I not masturbate ?

9. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Because I don’t have a sex partner, I get horny and I like how it feels

Rocket73 likes this.
  10. James3413

James3413 Members

I masturbate because it feels so good, and nobody does me like me. B-vibe rimming anal toy in, one Satisfyer clit toy on each nipple, and astroglide on my penis, stroking it slowly, in time with anal muscles rhythmically clenching against that toy, hips moving in time making it feel like I’m getting gently fucked. Staying just half a stroke away from orgasm for 1-3 hours (with pee breaks!), everything feels so warm from my belly to my nipples to both ends of my penis (the anal toy is massaging the ‘other end’ of my penis :)
    Yes it just feels so good...meditative...hot!
    I do all that almost every day, and avoid orgasm (most of the time) and am hot all day :) always ready to do it again.

Rocket73 likes this.
  11. Betterelectric

Betterelectric Members

Why not!!! I like the way MY penis feels and I can make it quick or make it take a looooong time...and I can do it as often as I want. Did I mention it feeels goood!!! The more the merry!!

doinitwell69 likes this.
  12. doinitwell69

doinitwell69 Members

Because its the easiest and more sure way to orgasm.

Sambone, ahab in baja and jmadre like this.
  13. Aleasiaa

Aleasiaa Members

I’m 19 years old and just recently have gotten into masturbating, I grew up In a household where we didn’t really openly talk about sex and openly talking with friends about masturbation was sort of weird for me because of the stigmatization behind doing it. Because I was never too interested in it, I’d find myself depending on my boyfriend to get me off but I’m wasn’t being fully satisfied with sex in my relationship because I didn’t fully understand what I liked because I never took the time to figure out what I like going on down there. Since then I’ve purchased a shit ton of sex toys lingerie and other useful things to help me on my journey of discovery and I will say being able to touch myself and not being fully dependent on a man to make me orgasm and being able to tell my boyfriend what spots to hit and what to do and not to do is liberating.

14. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Good for you - you need to know what works, yourself, before you can guide him to what you need.

Rocket73 likes this.
  15. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I'm kind of the opposite, if I know or even think I'm getting luck, I'm saving it all up.
    Otherwise I'll do it for most any reason, remembering a wonderful woman for example. :p

16. mommas man

mommas man Members

Isn't that why we drink? LOL

17. mommas man

mommas man Members

Does your husband know about your boyfriend? Do you cheat on your husband alot?

18. mommas man

mommas man Members

I tried not doing it myself but I found out that you shouldn't walk around town asking everyone if they would do it for me. Wow some people are just pissed off all the time. LOL

19. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Once a long time ago I heard an old phrase, "I am therefore I masturbate"
    Well it was something like that. :p

JudeLawless likes this.
  20. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Members

Because I have to. It feels so amazing.