Why do you choose top or bottom?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by arizonacook, Sep 7, 2021.

1. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Since first being pegged by my wife I was sold on being a bottom having just sucked cock prior. I am a true cock sucker and have sucked off many guys without reciprocation as well as many 69 sucking sessions with those that enjoyed sucking cock too. Sucking a guy's cock (orally worshiping) for 40-60 minutes before he cums in my mouth to swallow has always been and will always be my favorite gift to him. Now, since my wife talked me into taking my guy's big cock in my ass with his eagerness to do so it's a far better feeling than being sucked off IMHO. He and I do always 69 suck each other, we swallow each other's loads and then either he or his wife will rim my bunghole and suck my cock while already in the doggie position to take his cock deep inside me for his second load.

2. Jaysone88

Jaysone88 Members

I guess I've always like being a submissive person and playing others is the reason why I bottom more, plus the organisms are much more intense, personally speaking. I was in college when I got a taste what a Dom top was and I liked it. I enjoy when they are in control and forceful.

3. Suburbanray

Suburbanray Members

That is just down right hot to think of watching! Do either of them eat out his load after he cuts in you?

GrayGuy57, thepapasmurph and Jcinalco like this.
  4. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Your comment rings true for me too.
    I've always been a submissive bottom with men, and enjoy being "used" by an assertive, sexually dominant Top guy.
    And just like a "leopard doesn't change it's spots"... I don't forsee that ever changing.
    I've never had the desire to top another guy.

JeffT, Jcinalco and thepapasmurph like this.
  5. The_Dreamfinder

The_Dreamfinder Members

I love the feeling of a hard cock in my ass. Its also really hot walking around supermarket knowing you've got an ass full of cum

6. CuteGuyInSoCal

CuteGuyInSoCal Members

Im a bottom. I tried topping once. Not for me. I top with the wife, with a man it's my turn to please him and for me to take it!!

7. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

Although I am mostly a bottom, my like minded friend enjoys to be topped on occasion. But the reason I love being a bottom is simple, the intense orgasm I get when he is working his cock is why I love being a bottom I love the river of cum that flows from my cock as he works my ass, his cock is intense and delivers a huge orgasm for me.

8. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

and I want to add... with all the talk about dick size, what really counts, in what Eddy is referring to, is being with a guy who is able to hit that zone inside of you that triggers the tension that brings on those intense orgasms - they are what I describe as internal, and they produce a different kind of release where that river flows... it does not always happen, and that's OK, but when you find a man who gives you that kind of sexual experience, you know you've found something quite special.

9. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

To build upon what papasmurph said, when you cum it feels good for only a few seconds, where as a prostate orgasm can last upwards of 3 or 4 minutes of intense cumming. Secondly when I cum it just dribbles out without much pressure, when my buddy gets me worked up I can shoot like I did in my twenties, I can and do splatter my face from the pressure, it’s truly awesome experience.

10. JeffT

JeffT Members

I'm almost exclusively a bottom. I tend to be very fem and submissive with a guy and love the sense of being overwhelmed with a hard cock thrusting in and out of my pussy.

DaveTheBiGuy and Jcinalco like this.
  11. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Jeff, You don't have a pussy. Well unless you are a Tranny called Jeff.

You have an ass , you were born with an ass, everyone has one. If you like getting fucked in the ass that's because you like getting fucked in the ass and that's ok.

I figure Gay guys fuck guys in the ass, if they start referring to it as Pusdy may as well go get some Pussy.

I wouldn't mind if a guy was feminine in or submissive but if I'm gonna fuvk a guy it's because it's a guy.

12. Jcinalco

Jcinalco Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I kinda like calling my ass a pussy. It’s my observation that many other bottoms like it too.

I don’t see anything wrong with it. I’ve also heard the penis referred to as a man clit.

There are some of us, me included, that deep down wish we were females. Guess that’s why I like wearing women’s undies, hehe!

JeffT, Daretobare and thepapasmurph like this.
  13. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

So those of you that like their fomine side do they like their cock sucked?
    I'm hoping to take it in the ass someday but I'm not going to just be a pure bottom, I gotta get a load off too.
    I like the idea of mutual oral and find it funny some guys are satisfied just pleasuring the other guy, sucking his cock or being his fuck toy.
    My wife is probably submissive on the whole but I'm sure she likes it when I try harder to please her and recrprocates that by sucking my cock, I don't think it's a purely submissive thing that she sucks cock. I think she partly enjoys it, it gets me hard and it's try to please each other mutually

14. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't know too many men who do not like to get their cock sucked. But sometimes it doesn't go that way. Sometimes a man, especially a bisexual man, is not all that interested in getting his bottom partner off - he is enjoying the fact that this guy is willing to suck him off and offer up his ass to satisfy the guy. And sometimes, it seems we who are givers end up not getting much in return. Lucky for us, we can enjoy the experience in other ways. I've been with plenty of men who never even touch my dick, much less put it in their mouth. That's just the way it is. These are simply sexual hook-ups - If I want a good blowjob, I'll go find myself a bottom - there are plenty of bottoms out there more than willing to suck my cock.

15. Ravenwrexham75

Ravenwrexham75 Members

I dress as a woman for sex. I am a bottom as I love to be penetrated and feel as womanly as I can.

16. Traveler386

Traveler386 Members

For me I was just playing with my ass and cumming in my mouth one day when it occurred to me that this is pretty much what you’d do with another guy. Then I began to fantasize about having a guy top me or cum in my mouth. I really wondered and still do to some extent why I am aroused by the two opposite acts of what should be pleasurable. I know it’s in part that as a guy I am penetrating and being the dominant one when I’m with a woman. I think to bottom and suck cock it’s a bit of a role reversal and being a bit feminine. That’s a huge turn on to me. At times I’ve fantasized about being in a garter/hose on my back with a guy wrapped in my arms passionately kissing as he cums in me. That’s about as feminine as I could get to.

thepapasmurph, rookie67 and Jcinalco like this.
  17. bobjob

bobjob Members

I am a bottom mostly as I just luv the feeling of being used for mens pleasure, it's so sexy!! I will top if my partner is a very fem twink, or a Ladyboy, that's it.

DaveTheBiGuy, Jcinalco and JeffT like this.
  18. bobjob

bobjob Members

I luv getting fucked while I am wearing a cute little mini dress and stockings!!!

rookie67, Jcinalco and JeffT like this.
  19. Funfitguy4u

Funfitguy4u Members

Top but would give oral to right person.

Texasdude65 and Well I'm curious like this.
  20. Openmindedone01

Openmindedone01 Members

This describes me 100%. I'm only turned on by the dick. A pre op trans Lady would be ideal.

SantaCruzRob and Traveler386 like this.