Why do you choose top or bottom?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by arizonacook, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

I've had guys ask me: Are you a top or a bottom? Like those are the only two choices. I don't like topping or bottoming, as relates to anal. Just not into it. I am strictly an oral guy.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  2. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

I have never really had an urge to top. At roughly 13, I started experimenting with sticking various household objects that were shaped similar to a dick, up my ass. Much later in life, when I finally got the real thing, it was everything I expected. It's just amazing how it feels to have a man pound me, and cum inside me.

I have topped a few guys, but only because they asked me to after they topped me.

3. Sir Arthur

Sir Arthur Senior Member

I’m a bottom honestly because I’m not really attracted to men. I just like penises. I really enjoy giving head and love getting fucked. I like being used like a sex toy by men. If I want to make love, I want a woman.

PS. Trans women who top are the best.

4. Steveh

Steveh Members

I'm the same way I love being used like a female whore. I let them do anything they want with me

5. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

"...At roughly 13, I started experimenting .... and cum inside me...."

At about the same age, the kid who I'd played 'cowboys and indians', etc with for years was a year older. Hormones hit. It started with just touching each other, but one day I got tricked. I was going to lie face down on a bed and he was going to rub his dick on my butt while reaching under me and handling me. Didn't quite work out that way. He wasn't playing the game. I don't remember a lot now, but I felt him lying on me and pushing too low and then it went in. I complained, but he kept moving and then held still and I felt it twitching and tickling inside me and knew what he was doing. I was not happy, but he was older and bigger. A couple of weeks later he wanted me to do it with a him and friend of his. I said no. A year later GIRLS became interesting and I never looked back. But I still remembered how the tickling and twitching felt.

At 26 I had a gay friend I worked with and asked him if I could try it. He'd been after me anyway, so obliged. Unfortunately, he thought I was not a virgin there and went way too fast and was energetic. It hurt! (Which now gives me an understanding of females who have a guy go too fast and I can empathise with them.). But when he came he stopped and I did get to feel him coming and the twitching feeling inside that I'd been wondering about.

Since then many, many years later, not interested at all on bottoming or even anything anal. But can understand you guys who do.

Suburbanray likes this.
  6. Steveh

Steveh Members

Bottom for me too

7. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

"...For now though I much prefer to bottom...."
    "...It's just amazing how it feels to have a man ... and cum inside me...."
    "...I really ...love getting fucked...."
    "...Bottom for me too..."

There is a thread elsewhere for the ladies. Forget the exact title, something like "How does it actually feel when a man cums inside you?" or maybe it's "Can you feel their semen come out?"

Maybe get some comments here on that topic? For purely educational purposes, of course.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2022
  8. Ronald Ingle

Ronald Ingle Members

I am very submissive, You are in chARGE. ALWAYS HAVE BEEN.

Jcinalco likes this.
  9. Ronald Ingle

Ronald Ingle Members

i ALSO LOVE HAVING TH E CUM IN ME AND A NICE DICK IN ME.

Jcinalco likes this.
  10. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

I love having my guy cum in me. It's a bit of a mess sometimes though ...if he's got a few days saved up, I end up with so much it leaks out of me into my undies. When I see it in my undies, I know he enjoyed me!

Jcinalco likes this.
  11. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

Well I must admit that I for one absolutely love being a total bottom. Besides sucking cock its my favorite thing to do. I am lucky in that I have a private buddy, whom I service often, mostly oral during the week and anally at least once a week. This week my wife is on an extended business trip in Texas and even after fucking the hell out me soon Saturday he was wound up last night texting me to say he wanted to come over for some serious fun. To clarify with both of us being Bi, we don't cuddle, kiss on the mouth or any other fem things, just get to the business at hand getting each other off. I made sure I was properly cleaned out and fresh back there, and I laid naked in bed waiting for him to arrive. He is the only one I allow to bareback me as I totally trust where he has been, so I had the essential items needed, our bottle of bourbon, and lots of lube. He walked in and got naked, his thick hairy body really turns me on as his cock and balls are all naturally hairy, he packs quite a punch at 8 inches and his balls are low hangers. I stroked his cock as he lubed my ass and his cock, on my back he spread my legs and it litterly eased into me so gentle but with vigor. At 1st he was slow and gentle but as he worked his cock he hit me just right and I spewed cum all over my chest, he lost it and began pounding me hard until he cummed, fuck his throbbing cock made me cum again. I love being a bottom.

DaveTheBiGuy, Cpl46, Jcinalco and 5 others like this.
  12. blurevman

blurevman Members

After college i started visiting rest area and guy suck me off for many years. I then progress to fucking men until an older man finally talked me into letting him fuck me. It felt so good and i came while he fucked me. I sucked him and let him fucked me for many years. The feeling of being fucked and his cum filling my ass was wonderful. I live in a small town and top are hard to come by.

13. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

I don't like fucking or getting fucked. Just cock sucking for me

14. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

Even now in my late 50's I have a solid group of like minded married men which they are very versatile and I accommodate their needs at the time. I am about 50/50 bottom and top. But given the choice I will normally gravitate towards being the bottom. And when we play it is not just a quick cum and go. if we are going to get down and dirty it better last awhile. It is totally normal for me to feel his throbbing cock unload in me only to shower and go for round 2.

15. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

seems to me it is somewhat natural for a man to be a top - I was when I was younger. I was actually a bit concerned, and fearful of being a bottom. It seemed intimidating to be on the receiving end of what a man can do. The older I got and the more I experimented, I realized there were such great pleasure receptors in the ass, and the feeling of a man entering me there after he had warmed me up during foreplay was amazing. As time went on, I learned to relax and fully enjoy what a man can do - a true top is an amazing man, and I am happy to have transitioned to become a true bottom.

Jcinalco and Suburbanray like this.
  16. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I like the bottom because it is the main target, then I move to the top-up to the armpits to lick and suck them. Of course, after investigating the top, I move down the road to the toes, and sole to see what's going on. The bottom line, I don't miss anything.

17. fredward

fredward Members

I have trust issues with guys. I don't feel submissive in the least when I have sex with men. If I bottom for someone (very rare) or suck them (more common), it's because I feel I trust them enough to do so. I like pleasing but not in a self-abasing way. I just can't go there.

I once hooked up with a guy from CL who wanted to f*** my mouth kinda roughly. He called me names like cocksucker, etc. I know some guys really like this, but it was the worst sex experience I've ever had. I hated it.

For me, topping is me asserting my lustful urges and being a little more alpha than I am in real life. Bottoming can feel like surrendering, unless the other guy is kind and patient and talks me thru it. It's about the sensations, not the power play.

Slimjim1122 and thepapasmurph like this.
  18. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That's interesting fredward... I don't get turned on by being called names either or being asked questions... it does feel demeaning. It is not high on my list of favorite experiences. I have given this some thought and I know I have compromised at times by going along with being called a bitch or a cocksucker, or being asked if I like that cock... It is all part of the man on man gay sex thing, I guess - but I agree with you... I am much happier if the man I am with pretends to like me, enjoy being with me, even simulates making love - at least being nice and kind and patient.

fredward likes this.
  19. bmobius

bmobius Members

I'm honestly a switch. It really depends on the partner I'm with!

20. GT1969

GT1969 Members

I happen to be verse. I read your comments (quoted above) and found then interesting. My wife is BI as well. She feels (and I agree) that it has been very healthy for me to have a male lover. I too love to suck on my lover's penis. And I swallow. I love the taste of my lover's cum. Since he and I started making love (over 12 years now) I feel so much healthier and more fit. My own cum loads are bigger (and I have more of them). I also have wonderful orgasms. To be honest, I really had experienced a great orgasm until he and I made love. Question: Do you find (as I do) that making love with a man to be very sensual, fulfilling and so natural?

Slimjim1122 and regina73 like this.