Why do you choose top or bottom?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by arizonacook, Sep 7, 2021.

1. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

Ok a month ago I would have been to shy to ask this! I'm still afraid of wording my question wrong, but I'm just curious why a bi or gay ( or other) would choose to be a top or a bottom? I had read here a rather old discussion on it but it seemed like 90-95% said they were bottoms.
    I mean I'm sure the answer is as simple as .... " it feels good "..... But are there other reasons? What about switching? Now please don't be mad for my curiosity, --- I am a woman, an lbgtq ally, just curious.

Oh, and secondary question, would 2 bottoms ever be together?

2. pharmer420

pharmer420 Member Lifetime Supporter

I am versatile. I like receiving as well as giving. Of course it feels good otherwise I would not do it. However, to explain a little better, I like bottoming because I enjoy the submissiveness of being used and the pleasure the other person feels. I enjoy the different positions and the freedom to spread my cheeks and take a good pounding. I enjoy topping because I like to dominance and the ability to "take charge". I also like to bring pleasure the bottom while I am inside them by jacking them off, sucking nipples and toes. I like to hear the moaning, gasping, and then the eventual orgasm. Those creamy white ribbons of cum and the anal contractions I feel around my cock as I am sliding in and out. So basically, whatever I can do for them to have a good time.

MustacheMan2020, suolsu, KC69 and 8 others like this.
  3. elZoido

elZoido Guest

I haven't been with a man yet but I am only interested in bottoming. In my case it is not directly about my own pleasure. The idea of being used for a guy's pleasure is what turns me on.

DaveTheBiGuy and arizonacook like this.
  4. Maccabee

Maccabee Luke 22:35-38

I have yet to be with anyone but I intent to start out as a top because it's something I'm most familiar with since I have plenty of alone time experience.

mountain_seed and arizonacook like this.
  5. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

I didnt choose to be a bottom
    Being a bottom chose me!
    Lol!

6. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

For me I was curious about what it felt like. And reading about the pleasure from my prostate.took several times before I was enjoying it. But now I know exactly how to get that pleasure. As far as topping I was just not interested it putting my cock in a ass.

KC69, cohikr68 and arizonacook like this.
  7. dkcurious

dkcurious Senior Member

I'm a switch with a bottom preference. But to me if I was with someone it would depend on whatever particular encounter at the time. It could start from something that would want me to be the doer more and top. But most of the time I think I would prefer to be bottom. But I think it's more a byproduct of crossover from enjoying switching from a BDSM perspective as well. Just my two cents though.

The second question you asked I would guess there would be a chance but both parties would have to be willing to trade of topping I would guess. But I can't really answer that question from experience.

arizonacook likes this.
  8. AlwayzHave

AlwayzHave Members

I've always been a bottom. I love giving pleasure to the top, and letting him use me for his pleasure.

9. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

I'm to read all the replies here, I appreciate the honesty !

10. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

I enjoy being a top, love to feel my cock sliding in & out of a tight ass, I want to try & bottom,

11. Steveh

Steveh Members

Bottom for me I like being like a female for them

SisEmTg, Dano Dano, Ajr12002 and 2 others like this.
  12. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

I'm a bottom because it just feels so good when inside

I just get more out of it sexually.

13. joesquid

joesquid Senior Member

I'm a bottom because I love pleasing someone else. I love doing whatever my partner desires whether it be a man or woman. I feel unreal desrie to please and will do anything to make that happen. Love licking places that may not alway get the attention and love the taste of cum thinking of it as a reward for a job well done..

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  14. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Hello

You echo my views exactly, my friend.

I take equal (intense!) pleasure of both topping and bottoming with another man.

When I blast the hell out of my bud's hot bowels with a thick, hot load of man-sperm, you are BONDED with him for life; the same goes for when he shoots a big load up your tight butt!

I'm 64, and I always thought it hotter if a guy maybe twenty/thirty years younger (or older) than me was getting fucked by me (or the other way around) made for some INTENSE adult inter-generational bonding.

REALLY hot to feel your bud's hot cum oozing out of your butt and staining the seat of your boxers (or briefs) and knowing he's experiencing the SAME feeling!

Regards,

John

Suburbanray likes this.
  15. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I chose bottoming eventually for the same reasons I wanted to suck cock. In the midst of my first marriage, she loved to suck my cock and fuck her in the ass. I wanted to experience what it was like to suck a cock and found I really enjoyed it, probably more so than my first wife did. It wasn't until many years later that my present wife opened the door to "ass play" with me and I found out how enjoyable anal sex was with toys and then my wife suggested I let our boyfriend fuck me in the ass. Well, that was it...I was a "bottom" and love being fucked in the ass. I've never fucked a man in the ass and probably won't, but I do enjoy fucking women in the ass.

I now know why my first wife enjoyed sucking cock and being fucked in the ass. My present wife thinks having a bi-sexual husband is awesome but I'm pretty sure my ex-wife would not feel that way.

16. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

LowHangers:

Though I LOVE topping (hell, yes!) one of the reasons I love bottoming is because, especially if the guy pounding your ass is pretty hung,your prostate is REALLY going to take one helluva hammering, and that translates into shooting a HUGE wad!

Too, it's so fucking hot when a guy is spanking, rimming, and fucking your ass....YOUR ass is grabbing his FULL attention, and it always made me hot that some hot dude was focusing on nothing else by MY round little butt!

With one bi married guy I was with several times before he moved out of state years back, his wife REALLY got off watching me get slammed by her hubby doggy-style, while I blew a mutual bud of ours; likewise, she used to get really hot when she saw me (or any other guy) rip her hunky hubby a new man chute, or paddle his hairy butt until he shot a huge load!

Regards,

John

17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Please do not quote any of my posts going forward. You creep me out and I have refrained from replying to your massive number of replies over the past two days. Please do not bring me into you web of lies.

18. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Again, I apologize that my posts offended you; I had no idea that they would get you so ticked off, most certainly, this was not my intent.

Certainly, I was not being derogatory to you.

However, I do respect your request and I will not either respond to your postings, nor will I quote any.

19. Justme22863

Justme22863 Members

I bottom because it comes natural to me to be submissive to a man. There is something about a type A personality who is passionate about life and dominant in bed that just makes my knees weak.. maybe that I like women's underwear and skirts even though I don't have the body for it with a 42 inch chest. Maybe that in my fantasies I am a stay at home spouse who cleans, cooks and spoils my man. Maybe it's that I am most comfortable with a man's arms wrapped around me and resting my head on chest or in his lap. Maybe it's that I would prefer to give head than receive unless it's a deep rimming of his tongue in my ass.. Or maybe that I tried topping a man once and thought it was the most unnatural thing I had ever done in my life. . Funny though I am bi and a dad and my wife and kids say I am a control freak who feels it necessary to control every aspect of their lives. So what the hell. I am a quintessential Pisces ... A fish with two heads swimming in opposite directions

DaveTheBiGuy and trieditall72 like this.
  20. marriedman50

marriedman50 Members

It was never a conscious choice, when I first started exploring my gay side I knew from the start that I wanted to be fucked and be submissive, topping a guy never appealed to me. I suppose psychologically it's about the feeling of being submissive, to take on the traditional female role as the passive and receptive partner, and my favorite position has always been on my back in missionary position with a guy on top of me. I've topped a couple of guys but it didn't do anything for me, although as I get older I could see myself getting more into a versatile role with someone a lot younger. For now though I much prefer to bottom...