why do women seem to have a thing for circumcised cocks?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Man O' Steel, Jan 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _CT

_CT Member

its funny how in america apperantly just about every boy gets cut and in europe its pretty much unheard of other then for jewish & arabic guys...

2. Purple_Rhapsody

Purple_Rhapsody Member

I'm totaly into cut guys. My exboyfriend was uncut and I was a little scared to be intimate with him. I've heared of how it's suppose to be dificult to please an uncut man. I really would not like to spend my whole "sex time" trying to figure out what gets him off. That's too dificult of a task. However, if I love someone enough to give myself to them, I'm a lot more understanding of playing the "let's see what gets you off" game.

Cutting a child before they are old enough to have an opinion, just saves time later in life. What's done is done and most cut men don't look back and say "god, I wish I still had my foreskin".

To each his own. My sons WILL be circumsized unless my husband has any objections!

3. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Yeah, it's weird. :D

Anyhooo... I don't understand how foreskin (or the lack of it :p) is such a big deal to some people. Penis is a penis whether it's uncut or cut. And besides, when it's erect, you can't really even see the difference. :p So... who cares... :)

4. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

why is it hard to please an uncut man? how would you know? why are you so scared of something new? are you that lazy, stupid, and selfish?

you sound like a bitch.

i hope you're sterile and never have the chance to circumcise any children, you pig-ignorant psychopath.

oh, and if that's you in your picture, you look like a fucking dog, and i would'ne fuck you with the next ****'s cock.

5. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

50% of my sex partners were uncircumsized...

but they were *all* good!!! :)

6. _CT

_CT Member

lol. so in america the stereotype is uncut men are hard to please
    in europe from what i've heard the stereotype is cut men are less sensitive cause the glands are always exposed 'n such.

7. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

all I say is a penis is a penis, I would just happy that I was getting some :D its not like you stare and gaze at their dicks all day :D so what does it matter...

8. Purple_Rhapsody

Purple_Rhapsody Member

Wow, hostility much. Talk about Me being a bitch when I was just expressing MY point of view; you're the one name calling and acting like a redneck. I'm sorry. A lot of women ONLY go for uncut cocks. No, I'm not a bitch, I'm actually a very sweet person. Nothing I said was mean in anyway and if it was, it wasn't meant to be! I'm just saying, I'm not experienced enough in any way shape or form to know how to please an uncut man. Like I said, if I really cared about the person I would have no problem with takeing time to understand what makes him happy. My words may have seemed cruely, but they weren't ment to be! I'm sorry if that offended you.
    As for me being a "fucking dog", that's cruel. I may not be a perfect 10, but at least I dont talk shit to people who express their points of view. You're a very mean person and I don't care what you think about me.

9. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

My ex was uncircumcised so I never had a problem with it, they look the same as a circumcised penis when erect. He had to be careful & wash really well because the foreskin was a breeding ground for infections, that was his only complaint.

10. orgasmicbike

orgasmicbike Member

yeah same here... i thought only people in england had uncircumsized things

11. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

We really don't.....we just humour you as long as we still love you. ;) The minute we don't we just rip ya to bits regardless of being cut or uncut. :)

Just teasing.

Most will simply have a preferance based upon their own experiences......nothing more than that.

12. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Man O'Steel: If you were already aware of a previous thread covering the subject of circumcision, I can't think of any reason for you to start another thread, especially already having in mind the potential, and probable, consequences. Here is a link to the original circumcision thread, which should have all the information and controversy that you so crave already covered in it's pages.

The same goes for everyone else.... I know that Tony Montana has been the only one to make an ass of himself so far, but I'm going to stop this before it starts, just because I'm so offended that some people still aren't mature enough to post their thought on a mature subject in a mature manner.

Here is the link to the circumcision thread: http://hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42295&highlight=circumcision

If there are seriously any questions that you can't seem to get an answer from in any of the circumcision threads that are already here, let me know in a PM and I'll see how I can help you, but I don't want to see any more circumcision threads in the Love and Sex forum, for the time being, at least. It's not permanent or anything, I just don't want to deal with a whole bunch of immature bullshit right now.

You should be ashamed of yourselves! Not really. Sort of. :)

/*HappyHahaGirl*/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.