Why Do We Like Getting Spanked?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by matt1162, May 30, 2017.

1. matt1162

matt1162 Members

I love having my butt blistered with a wood paddle. I just have no idea why it turns me on. Is there any scientific information as to why people enjoy being hurt? For me there's something arousing about having an erogenous zone used for punishment. I love spankings but have no idea why.

2. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I think there's a lot but I don't have it in front of me, Matt. Why don't you google "psychological basis for spanking fetish" as a startng point and take it from there

3. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

That's a good question. I like sexual spankings but not too hard, although I secretly wonder what a real hard one would be like. I can't imagine liking a hard one but I'm thinking if the right person did it in the right way then I might like it.
    I was spanked ALOT as a young child so one would think I would hate spankings now.

4. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

There's no problem with wanting a really hard one provided you have a trusted partner and a definite safe word. My partner likes HONDA but I'm agnostic as to brand (no pun intended).

(I seem to be seeing you everywhere, today Candy buttons - perhaps on balance, that's a good thing)

Kilroy: and . . . let's not forget phone spanking

5. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

It's called masochism.

Not to be confused with machismo.

Totally opposite in fact.

I have the latter, not the former.

Nobody spanks my ass. They would have a very bad day. LOL

And wifey is not into getting spanked either. She likes energetic and even borderline rough sex, but we draw the line at hitting each other. Just seems sorta silly I guess.

I believe the body released adrenaline and other endorphins when accosted with pain, though. And the brain might also release some of those feel good neurotransmitters, like Serotonin or acetylcholine. So as to compensate for the pain. It's probably these chemicals that those who enjoy pain are getting fond of. This would explain the addiction like dynamics of the whole pain fetish thing, too.

6. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Yes I am here a lot today, I had a lil extra time on my hands lol

Maybe I will ask for a real hard spanking, but it would be more fun to be bad and to just get thrown over his knee on a whim lol

7. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Endorphines are released both during pain and during orgasm so the combination give a double endorphine rush.

C/S,
    Rev J

8. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Just remember to keep your ass well back in the seat so you don't break your knees when you punch out

9. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well, I can tell you, I don't care for getting paddled not one bit. I didn't like it in school and sure as hell don't care for it now as a fetish. Seeing my middle school classmates run outta the office crying and the principal unrolling his sleeves, straightening his tie and wiping the sweat off his forehead was a traumatic scene. Principals tried to blow our damn butt cheeks out, and some of my friends got hit so hard the paddles frickin broke! EEEEOOOWWW!!!!!!

10. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

The physiological aspect is the amount of nerve endings in and around the anus, as well as spread across the gluteus.

Swats excite the nerve endings, and since those endings are often tied to clotoral or penile tissue, arousal often happens.

I know there are those who like spanking as a non sexual sensual play, too.