Why do we have this attraction toward sex?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by skybird, Dec 28, 2005.

1. Natedog

Natedog Member

He talks about it, yes, but as far as I can tell, he made up everything he wrote, or pulled it out of his ***, basically. If he had it figured out, we would not need this thread, huh.

If anything he said had any value, we'd be all set and all have what we want.

Bye

2. Woodstock_Blazer

Woodstock_Blazer Member

I agree man. Nothing worse than these annoying girlies who dont want to have sex and dont relise THEY COULD FKIN DIE TOMMROW! get laid as much as you can before its too late JJEZ.

3. BigKing

BigKing Member

Procreation, fear and survival.

4. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Before you completely dismiss him, have you gone through any psychology curriculum at a university? They teach a lot about his methods. If they were completely useless, he would not be covered so much.

Anyways in response to the thread question, I believe in evolution. The number one purpose is to propagate your species, which is through sex, so I think that we are all attracted to sex because it is pro-evolution. Someone who is always wanting sex is more likely to spread many seed. This is at its most basic level though, as human desire is complicated.

5. wolfie65

wolfie65 Member

Not everyone is ATTRACTED to sex.

6. morningstarshine

morningstarshine Member

No, but everyone has some sort of sex drive.

7. wolfie65

wolfie65 Member

That depends on what you call "sex drive"

8. evil lesbian

evil lesbian Member

the reason that it has become unattractive or dirty is because our 'polite' society is one that has taught itself this "if it feels good, don't do it!"

9. CckBlocking

CckBlocking Member

Love is real. Even if its just our human nature to not be alone and stay with someone (safety in numbers) we still feel and love eachother. You can't deny that there are some pople whom you want to be with forever and you want to know everything about them. I'm thinking of this movie right now with Keanu whoever where he's the spawn of Lucifer. And Lucifer says love is no different chemically then eating large amount of chocolate. Its true, but that doesn't mean love is fake, our enitre excistence is based on chemistry and darwinism.

Sex is propelled for our desire to procreate, creating the best possible offspring and also explains the general basics of why males and females think of sex differently. Society has chagned our desire from survival of the species to happiness in ourselves.

I know I'm doing a crappy job explaining all this, but my own thoughts aren't really formed fully on this matter. So I'll repost as I feel necessary.

-CB

10. CckBlocking

CckBlocking Member

P.S. I was just thinking about something we learned in my advertising class.

In a capitalistic society such as ours (America, Europe, etc) sex is one of the only things that you can do for free. Everything else cost money. Sex is open to everyone throughout the world as free entertainment. THe influence of our Capitalistic societies can befelt through out the world, even in third world countries. In these places where people can barely afford food and clothing, sex, love andreligion are the only things they have to hold on to.

-CB