why do virgos always break my heart...

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by kitty fabulous, Jun 4, 2004.

1. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

...and hurt me worse than anything? aren't virgos and taurus supposed to be compatible? why does it never work out, no matter how patient i am? why do i always get hurt so bad?:(

2. dhs

dhs Senior Member

Hey no giving Virgo's a bad rap here :p Most Virgos are very loyal, dependable and loving partners.

3. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

One must learn from their mistakes!

4. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

i'm not intending to slam on any sign. i wouldn't get hurt by virgos if i didn't find them so adorable. i'm just wondering why relationships with a sign i'm supposed to be so compatible with always end up ending so painfully.

5. neckienoo

neckienoo Member

My ex was a virgo and he was kind of abusive. My cousin got me this book called how to spot a bastard by his star sign. Maybe you'll try it!

6. 7river

7river on a distinguished path

maybe you are attracted to the virgolike qualities and not connecting with the soul inside...that would make it ard to sustain.

you should look at rising signs too.

7. Josh-e

Josh-e Member

Tough one, I'm a Virgo and can't answer that, maybe there is something in your birthchart that just doesnt go with Virgo's? I don't know. I think you will find a Virgo you will go with eventually as his birthchart may be more compatable with the rest of yours. I can see why Virgo & Taurus are a good match, but for me they have only been good friends and nothing more...

Something in the relationships must be bringing out Virgo's critical streak, for me my ex had to be secretive and hurt my feelings, then she got a heavy dose of my critical tongue which ended the relationship as I intended. I'm not normally like that I'm very outgoing but if someone crosses me then thats another story...

8. litlmamaluvsbabies

litlmamaluvsbabies Member

im a virgo woman and i have been with a tauras and we were real good friends until he wanted to get real seriouse, and it scared me so much that i would keep pushing away and he gave me like an altimatem, wich sucked cause now were not even friends anymoore