why do u do opiates?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by SpENS93, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

Aye aye!

A little bit of coke can be pretty fun, but for the most part (and the exception of MDMA) I hate hate hate stimulants.

2. does2

does2 Member

Yeah, I love MDMA... lately I feel it has been losing it's magic. And I have never been one to abuse it.

Some coke with an opiate is amazing, I totally agree. But yak by itself, it really just isn't my scene.

3. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

the euphoria, of course!

4. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

yeah X is the only stimulant i enjoy. athough im going to get to try mephedrone soon and ive heard very good things.

5. does2

does2 Member

Yeah, I would give some of those a try. But I know I don't really don't like meth, yak, addy, etc. Basically the traditional stimi's.

6. polecat

polecat Weerd

Stims are shit. Everyone else gets to sleep and you stay up... forever.

7. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

nigga u crazy. I do opiates because i discovered that there's nothing equivalent to nodding into opiate bliss.

8. does2

does2 Member

Yeah, it really isn't like being high. But like I said before, if you need to pull an all nighter or a double shift, etc.

I can see a bump of some type of stimi being useful. It wouldn't get you high, and it would do it's job.

9. TooCrisp

TooCrisp Member

youre right stimulants don't necessarily have to (ie caffeine).... but amphetamines do usually produce a high, the most obvious being cocaine. and if you take enough adderall also definitely produces a pretty powerful high, suprisingly powerful.

like caffeine, it gives you energy but also much more than that ...it gives you a strong sense of well being and confidence, which is a high in itself. it increases serotonin and dopamine production and stimulates the reward pathways. i've always said i think addy is the most accepted recreational drug in the america, with the exception of alcohol, and its not really looked down upon i guess b/c of the positive effects it can have on production. i think its even more accepted than weed, but certainly has way more negative effets.

so that said some stimulants are definitely "drugs". look up the definition of a drug, its anything that causes changes in normal body function for an intended purpose or effect. but yea it is certainly very different, and not as close to as good IMO, as oxy or any strong opiate.

10. does2

does2 Member

Yeah, you are right. And coke does produce euphoria.

And, I had said, "There aren't really like being high to me" Or something along those lines.

11. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

sorry to be a bitch, but... cocaine isn't an amphetamine :p

I haven't tried adderall, but I've had plenty of E cut with meth, YUCK :ack2:

12. TooCrisp

TooCrisp Member

you get my point....i consider it a good thing that im not very knowledgable about coke, its a horrible drug.

E cut with meth?? easy bro! what are you high on right now?

13. does2

does2 Member

I have had ecstasy cut with meth, and I have ecstasy pills that were meth bombs....
    I swore off beans.

I guess those types of rolls are good for dancing.

14. weallhumalong

weallhumalong Member

sometimes when im nodding a little more than id like (unable to stay awake) ill do a little bump of adderall if i got some layin around. i actually just did a lil bit

15. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

That's the most common thing that Ecstasy pills are cut with. ;)

And at the time that you asked I was only high on oxy, sir.

16. trueblue

trueblue Guest

I have two jobs. One is a bartending job, and it makes it seem as if it's not even a job, Just getting paid to hang out, and hook people up with drinks. I can't really drink on the job, and wouldn't really want to too much anyway. It makes it a lot easier to hang out with drunks w/o being drunk.

17. trueblue

trueblue Guest

Damn I want some adderall.

18. Voodoostarr

Voodoostarr Member

I'm fairly new to Ops since I got scripted a month ago. Never thought I'd like em, but damn I was wrong. The social anxiety is gone, I feel relaxed, a lot of my stress is gone and most of all I'm not short tempered any more. It's like I can function normally and deal with life. It's almost scary and I sure as hell don't need an addiction to them either.

19. china_white

china_white Banned

because they are aaaaamazing when used with respect?

yup thats the right reason

20. Ganja man

Ganja man Member

yeh ive tryed a few different types of drugs and my favourite is Opiates. i like the feel of ecstasy (sooooo happy) but i dont like stimulants i just like you know chillin and shit LOL. when i first ever tried opiates (Tramadol at first) i never turned back.