Why do some women play with their clits while being fucked ?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Bert2011, Feb 19, 2011.

1. JassieLeigh

JassieLeigh Member

Some woman don't get pleasure from being penertrated, so they play with their clit at the same time.

2. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

probably the same reason I like my balls played with while being fucked

3. HolyMoses

HolyMoses Banned

The clit is like a mini cock lots of nerves packed in there, thats what triggers the orgasm....

4. Son of John

Son of John Banned

In normal fucking, the clit is not as stimulated as it would be through masturbation or pussy-eating. That's just the way the female body is constructed.

Quite often, when I have fucked a woman from behind (doggie style), then she can stimulate her clit while I fuck her and then get-off better.

I will admit that of the women I have fucked, very few have actually had an orgasm just from regular fucking alone.

5. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

I cum mostly by rubbing my clit ---however, I don't find it necessary to do that while having sex because I love the feeling of penetration!!!
    I can have an orgasm another time....sex is a good good thing.
    So I'm guessing they do it to orgasm while having sex?

Pussytimes likes this.
  6. Bikeman123

Bikeman123 Guest

My wife would never rub her clitoris while we were having sex, she wanted a more authentic experience and didn't want me to feel that I needed help pleasuring her. Years later, now it's the go to especially when she's on top.

7. Inca

Inca Member

Yes, unless the man can last long enough to give the woman a G spot orgasm with penile penetration alone, and the woman is responsive to G spot stimulation.

8. nz male

nz male Senior Member

My wife usually moves my hand towards her clit when she use to want more stimulating while I were penetrating her. I had sometimes wanted to insert my finger into her anus while having intercourse as well. Don't know if that would get her more turned on or not thou.

9. abigail92

abigail92 Guest

it s simply feels good and guys love to see women's horny face... hehe

10. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

I've never had a G spot orgasm during sex....only from a sex toy I had...but oh how I can imagine the bliss if I did!
    ...even just penetration without the gspot orgasm would be good! ._.

11. Homie_B

Homie_B Member

I've tested this with my wife...it works on her. She doesnt love it but she likes it. Next time while doin doggy, just lightly rub her sphincter and see what happens.

12. AngelAus

AngelAus Member

I rub my clit if I want to cum sooner I guess. If I've cum already then I won't play, prefer to lay back and watch him.

13. daisy73

daisy73 Guest

Has very little to do with not enjoying being fucked or needing to be wet, it just feels fantastic. And if you can make a good thing better why not?

14. TheDemonDance

TheDemonDance Member

This is an almost absurd question. So they can cum?

15. crazy4cock

crazy4cock Member

Because it feels good.

16. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I cant even get my wife to touch her breasts when we have intimate times. She wont even touch her pubic area for me as a turn on for me. She has very small breasts but they are sexy looking as they are perky & young looking still.

17. crazy4cock

crazy4cock Member

Do you use toys in the bedroom? That sometimes helps the inhibitions go away. Have you tried touching her then grabbing her hand and putting it there? Maybe she is worried about what you will think of her. Let her know how much it turns you in. Encourage her. She may follow your lead if she knows how much you will like it.

18. nz male

nz male Senior Member

She doesn't like the doggy position - or the missionary one. She has her favourite but its not exactly possible to get my fingers near her anal area. But I have had her lay on her side & reached around & stroked her anal opening but she dislikes that area being touched - that's an out of bounds area & she has her likes & dislikes & I'm a lot more adventurous sexually than her. I wish she would ask me for sex at times rather than me having to ask or initiating every time or showing her I want to in other ways.
    She's a bit boring in bed sexually sometimes & is hard to get her to do things she may enjoy that are new to our sex life. Even me bringing sex toys into our sex life were a bit of a nervous thing she went thru as she prefers natural sex - not things that are made for added pleasure in different ways.

19. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I have placed her hand down near her pubic area but she just pulls her hand away & prefers mine touching her there. If I try to get her to touch herself there, she just gets a bit on edge & tells me to do what she wants me to. That can cause my sexual urges to lessen & the arousal soon turns to a few negative comments from her & I just loose interest & give up & pretend to go to sleep. Or we try something else to do sexually.

20. nympho man

nympho man Member

My wife loves taking her vibrator and rubbing her clit as I fuck her. I have to be honest, it feels good on my dick when she is doing that.