Why do some men want to make my life a living hell????

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by kindwoman, Jan 9, 2005.

1. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

I hope you don't give up. There are guys out there who are little shits, and there are guys who try very hard to be good to a woman, to respect her, to do right by her.

Yes, it's true that there are women who do to men what you are complaining about men doing to women... It's a human trait, not one gender's or the other's.

I myself endeavor to never lie or deceive; to play it straight and honest; to be considerate as well as affectionate and thoughtful. I think that if you're patient, you'll find a guy who's up to the task of being right for you. DON'T waste time with one you know is being a jerk.

-Jeffrey

2. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

jeffrey ......i think am going to cry

3. vanadium3333

vanadium3333 Banned

You got that right.

4. kier

kier I R Baboon

people generaly don't choose a "nice guy/gal"...f knows why, but they pick someone with other traits, then hope they're nice when they're with them

i'm sorry you're upset, you shouldn't be too hard against the male race...i used to think most blokes are bastads, but then some guys were kind to me, and some girls hurt me bad

5. Claire

Claire Senior Member

*hugs* I'm sorry you feel down:(

Love Clairexxx

6. Silver Salamander

Silver Salamander Member

For what it's worth, it happens the other way around....I can tell ya! I have found some of the most cruel, self centred and ruthless people I have known have ALL been women. However, as I have not met every single woman in the world (I have a few more countires to go) it would be silly to generalise ALL women as horrible creatures......even if they do have those wonderful things called breasts!

It all boils down to the type of PERSON a man or woman is. There are bastards and there are bitches. And, there always will be. Alas, they can be very attractive in spite of (because of?) those very traits. I'll bet there have been plenty 'nice' guys you know that, for whatever reason, you are just not interested in?

Life is sometimes shit. However, as John once said to Ally McBeal ' ...we don't live in a romatic world, Ally. But, therein lies the premise; don't let the world win, Ally McBeal!'

7. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

Thanks for the cheery words, I appreciate it. I just hope noone misconstrues what I was trying to say, it wasn't a slam against ALL guys in general (that's why I said "some guys") and I'm very well aware that we females are very capable of doing the hurting as well! I guess I'm just a super sensitive person & it's nice for a guy to tell you 'things', except I've learned that some are just playing games. How sad. I would NEVER do that to anyone!

8. steffan

steffan puffin

i guess we should disban the get kindwoman club, oh well and with cool new pics for the next meeting too

9. xanexehsx

xanexehsx Member

no offense, but arent you the person who told me that guys just say things that they think you want to hear and its not always true and you have to be aware of it...in my thread?

10. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

I may have, but I didn't mean ALL guys, besides, I was hurting pretty badly too. I say things like that when I'm hurt & angry, sorry guys.