why do people overcomplicate everything?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Meliai, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

Nature can be figured out through careful calculation. The human mind has deteriorated due to damages cause by evil men. Making humans seem quite insane and act as such is the objective of the elitists among other things.

2. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Have you ever heard of "women"? they complicate everything

3. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

Its because we make decisions based off of our emotions unlike men who think quite logically.:2thumbsup:

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

there are no good or evil "men" (by which i take to mean all spaient species and genders). there are "evil" motivations however, which all of us statistically create, and are just as capable, together, to avoid creating.

5. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

Hard to avoid evil though when so many act on thier impulses. Hopefully one day there shall be unity among all in peace and harmony but some have done things so awful so often they have forgotten what the light looks like.

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

yes true, but many of the incentives for that kind of evil are created by things we're used to not thinking of as harmful at all. and that's the problem.

some of these things, we have created a kind of world where it is almost impossible to avoid doing. especially driving a car for example.

creating a way of life that virually requires almost everyone to indenture themselves to a car, profits banks by the interest on car loans, more then having adiqute public transportation would. and cars mean oil and oil means genocidal wars to control the world's supply of it.

that's just probably the most extreme example, but also a typical one.

7. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

Intellegent observations, you've givin me more to ponder on.

8. rak

rak Senior Member

Maybe you oversimplify everything.

9. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

actually your very wrong. Nature ALWAYS chooses the path of least resistance and most efficient energy usage/conservation...ALWAYS.
    The process' that are utilized are so utterly simple and elegant that they baffle man because we assume that systems that work so efficiently MUST be complicated and complex.

Take the image you are viewing right now. There are numerous elements; color, textures, text, images, etc, etc, overall a seemingly complex image, but all that is created via a simple binary code, 1's & 0's, can't get much simpler than that.
    DNA is comprised of 4 nucleotides, only 4, yet look at the infinite manifestations of those four nucleotides throughout the known universe.

Leaf cutter ants will anchor one hind leg on the edge of a leaf then scribe an arc with their mandible using that anchored leg as the pivot point. What results is that the ant will ALWAYS cut a piece of leaf that is essentially the largest they can carry, regardless of the individual ant's size, they will never be overburdened by cutting too large a piece yet efficiency is at play because they will also ALWAYS cut a leaf that is the max they can handle.

Absolutely simple and elegant solution to a complex problem.
    Nature is absolutely magnificent in it's utter simplicity.

The more and more I learn about nature, the simpler and simpler it becomes.

10. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

:confused:.....

11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I live a simple life free of drama and bullshit and full of beautiful people and good times, so if I'm oversimplifying things I'll keep doing what I'm doing :afro:

What's to complicate ? What purpose does it serve to complicate that which does not need complicating?

I don't really know the purpose of the afro smilie but I like it so I use it.

12. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

^ given from an [apparently] beautiful girl. you are so dense. i see you've not been paying attention.

"why can't they just like, have a positive attitude and stuff??"

13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Stfu dude, judging from your posts on here my life has been more successful than yours and I'm happy and not bitter like you.so I'll keep living life the way I've been living it, Thanks.

14. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Flawless Victory

15. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

Peace Love and Hugs man. Lets not fight amongst each other. Life is both simple and complicated. There are many different perspectives that should be observed so as to broaden the horizons of each individual. There is much that can be learned from those we don't know if we would only take the time to listen.

16. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Life is only as complicated as people make it.

I think it's pretty damn simple-which some ppl find to be boring but I like calm. Why create issues when 99.99% of the time things are fine?

17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

KO

18. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

I think the hippis had the right idea. not too complicated, love, peace, equality, unity, and mother nature.
    Man i wish i could've been born in the 70s.

19. Meliai

Meliai Banned

If you had been born in the 70s you would be a teenager in the 80s.

And Yes I agree. I just try to keep things simple in my life by surrounding myself with people I trust and love and making sure to make nature a huge part of my life.

20. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

:confused:

Uhmmm, may I suggest a history book.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.