Why do people hate trump so much?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Gone and forgotten, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

For the same reason I don't invite anybody off the streets into my home, unless I know them. For all I know, they might be like you.

scratcho likes this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ yeah, you don't need them destroying your shitter.

WritersPanic and 6-eyed shaman like this.
  3. Here's a list of reasons to hate Trump........
    [​IMG]

4. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I have never seen Trump as a true racist. I think he does whatever is adventitious to him at the time, disregarding race, religion, political affiliation, friendship, or anything else.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

His Father was arrested at a KKK rally for disturbing the peace and inciting a riot

He was endorsed by David Duke former Grand Poobah of the KKK

He called some of those who marched alongside white supremacists in Charlottesville VA “very fine people”

He frequently criticizes prominent African Americans for being unpatriotic and ungrateful

Claims all Haitians have AIDS

Trump said and I quote “laziness is a trait in blacks”

He endorsed Alabama Senator candidate Roy Moore who believes Slavery was a good thing for African Americans

Trump referred to El Salvador, Haiti and Africa as 'shithole countries'

White Nationalism was his central campaign theme

Michael Cohen testified that Trump would regularly use the N_Word.

He spent years claiming that President Obama wasn’t born in the US but in Kenya

Lastly he attracts more skinheads than a bottle of Rogaine

6. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't hate him. I just think he's totally unqualified for the office, and the massive turnover in his administration is proof of this to me.

WritersPanic likes this.
  7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You would likely wish he actually made it to the shitter :-D

[​IMG]

8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I think you have some deeper issues if you are afraid of children and small women, Latino people are often shorter than Caucasian. I am sure with your guns and what not you can handle a 5'2 women.

9. unfocusedanakin

If America is a "Christian" nation some Americans should read their bible. It says to welcome strangers into your land since you were once a stranger in Egypt.

Also Jesus says something like "if you have a banquet invite the poor even if they can not repay you"

I'm a Buddhist and I know this.

10. Asmodean

Guys, you're getting a bit ridicilous with this example of letting strangers in your house. It doesn't have to say shit about what a person thinks about illegal immigrants. One can be all for letting them in the country and still prefer not letting a stranger into your home (regardless wether its an illegal immigrant or a born and raised fellow countryman).

Captain Obvious to the rescue

MeAgain, Meliai and Okiefreak like this.
  11. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I would think you’re a troll but sadly think you are serious.

What does height or gender have to do with letting some people in your house you don’t even know? And guns don’t make a difference when they cut your neck while you sleep to rob your house.

By the way, women are Latinas. Latino is masculine.

12. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Blah blah blah

WritersPanic likes this.
  13. Asmodean

You two are feeding eachother.

WritersPanic likes this.
  14. unfocusedanakin

I would assume the ability to defend yourself is important to gun owners. I mean since they fear Mexicans they must seek ways to protect.

I would not let a Ms-13 member in my house but I would get to know someone before I judged them and not assume they are Ms-13. The world needs to help each other. It's quite silly to think people walk a thousand miles just to trick some American.

15. Asmodean

I sometimes have to lol at certain arguments. Like, a white man who has dated a black woman has got to be void of discriminary forms of racism because of it? Just because it seems contradictional doesn't mean it is impossible.
    Btw: I don't see Trump as intrinsicly racist either, but people can be racist or display racism for different reasons of course. That he is thoroughly disliked by a lot of people is for more obvious reasons (that are already named)

16. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

What an intelligent response! The best a Trump booster can muster? You ask a question about Trump's policy toward the separation of children, and then give this response--essentially "don't confuse me with facts.

17. unfocusedanakin

Trump to me is an old school racist. He sees a social order, the one that was there when he was a child. It's common for old white men they get so mad when you call them racist because to them it was not racist to use the word ****** or have separate drinking fountains. What it was was normal and right. And all the problems of society are forcing an unnatural mixing of people.

18. Asmodean

It may be an unfortunately articulated point of criticism regarding the lack of paragraphs and use of the enter button in your post :p

19. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't hate the guy. I sort of pity someone that is so shameless. Over 8,000 provable lies is rather pathetic. It would be hilarious if he wasn't given a pass by 60 million people. That is just sad.

MeAgain and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  20. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Not afraid, just don't want them or anyone else in my house. My friends or family can stay here, they can't.