Why do people hate trump so much?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Gone and forgotten, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You sound kind of bored.

2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

The way I see it, if you try and set up a culture where words cause violence, that everyone needs a safe space, that masculinity is toxic, etc. The culture will bring itself back to normalcy by appointing an alpha-male figurehead who doesn't give a fuck who he offends.

3. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

I think the question should be, Why do some people love Trump so much?

Like, for example, Kim Jong-un, Vladimir Putin, and James Daniel Jordan.

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Why Trump is held up as this ultimate alpha male is beyond me. His hands are obviously soft, he's never done a days worth of manual labor in his life, he has a distinct, effeminate manner of speaking, he's bitchy. I dont really think anything about him meets what is generally held up as a standard for masculinity.

5. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

people are fucked up and deserve the leaders they get tbh

scratcho likes this.
  6. Now I think I know about Trump. I don’t really care for guys that don’t work hard and try thier best. It’s obvious to me now that he flips when it will benefit him. Typical salesperson. A chameleon it seems.

7. deviate

deviate Senior Member

So he’s supposed to fix every problem that was preexisting? How about there are actual jobs now.. good jobs. And if one wants to work for it they can get out of their situation. I took on $25k of student debt in the past 2 years, I’m not asking for a bailout I’ll pay it off. It’s not anyone’s fault but their own those who go to private liberal arts schools to end up bartending.

WritersPanic and Pressed_Rat like this.
  8. deviate

deviate Senior Member

He’s a much more humane and fair president than Obama, who was simply eloquent at blowing smoke up peoples asses such as yourself who fixate on feel good social issues.

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Not every problem but at some point someone is going to have to address at least the most urgent issues, and when you have 2020 Democratic candidates with actual solutions versus Trump who isnt even trying to address them...you can hardly call him a good leader

As for the student debt crisis, your pull em up by the bootstraps philosophy is very simplistic, student debt has became a generational crisis and when there's an entire generation who cant afford mortgages or kids because they're going to be paying off loans until they die, its an issue that will need to be addressed.

Asmodean likes this.
  10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The guy that killed a mountain lion with his bare hands seems to be the standard of masculinity in 2019

11. lode

lode Banned

Just ask the kids in cages!
    Right! Especially since the Mountain Lion started it. That's very non-toxic masculinity.

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Mountain lion guy, bringing 1819 masculinity to a 2019 world

WritersPanic likes this.
  13. lode

lode Banned

Where have you been since 2015 that you didn't have enough information to form an opinion on Donald Trump?

I'm asking because I want you to take me there.

14. Asmodean

Guantanamo bay

15. Asmodean

Bluffing and verbal (as well as other kinds of) intimidation is often perceived as alpha male behavior

16. lode

lode Banned

In Cuba? Tropical weather, a few waterboardings, no news of Donald Trump....

Sign me up!

Asmodean and EloiseAtThePlaza like this.
  17. deviate

deviate Senior Member

And that’s somehow worse than being blown up by a drone in their own country?

WritersPanic and Pressed_Rat like this.
  18. deviate

deviate Senior Member

So what’s your solution? The cumulative debt is in the trillions correct?

19. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

lol

What have 2020 candidates proposed other than more government intervention in our lives? When has government ever solved anything? Most people like having the money they rightfully earned than to have the government steal it from them to fulfill what are ultimately empty promises.

WritersPanic likes this.
  20. One thing this president is not doing is whining about how he "inherited" all this stuff. He knew how screwed up it all was before he ran for the top seat. It's part of why he ran in the first place. He saw the nation being mismanaged by BOTH parties for decades and realized his own way of life would be threatened as well.