Why do people hate trump so much?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Gone and forgotten, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Who did you vote for in the last election? I know you did not vote for Trump, so who did you vote for?

2. Now I know you’re just joking around

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

glad you're ok. but why stay off hipforums during that? i think if i was recovering from an accident i would be on hipforums 24/7, because what else can you do?

4. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

The point is ladies and gentlemen we need to collectively "shut the fuck up" and stop complaining/pointing out sneaky shit we see. Complaining as we all know is for pansies, and free speech is for nerds and pot heads. Focus on doing your jobs and paying taxes like grown ups for crying out loud.

WritersPanic and Rahab like this.
  5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

and, If you believe Michael Cohen, Trump regularly used the N-Word in a derogatory and a very demeaning fashion

6. I have heard many white people use this word and I am white. Especially on the East Coast America or middle America

7. hotwater

We should hold the President to a higher standard,

unfocusedanakin, Asmodean and Rahab like this.
  8. I grew up in that type of environment. Then I went away to a special place where I found out that everybody’s green. No matter what your race

9. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I never liked him. And just going by things he actually says and not the stuff I hear on the news, he has a tendency to put his own foot in his mouth. He has no tact, and he just doesn't seem all that knowledgable about anything but business. He's not qualified to be president. And maybe it's a dumb reason, but he's also very crude and not classy at all. I miss Obama, because at least he was a gentleman. We don't need some douchebag in power teaching men that they can act however they like and get what they want.

scratcho likes this.
  10. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

That's after the fact. When they were coming into power people were loving them. Their are a huge amount of people not loving Mr. Trump

11. hotwater

Just listen to Michael Cohen’s testimony today before Congress

A small part of his opening statement:

“I am ashamed that I chose to take part in concealing Mr. Trump’s illicit acts rather than listening to my own conscience,” “I am ashamed because I know what Mr. Trump is.
    He is a racist. He is a con man. He is a cheat.”

That's just a part of his statement it gets much juicer, much worse …………………………..

12. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Regardless of what you think about Trump, Michael Cohen is a piece of shit who cannot be trusted.

WritersPanic likes this.
  13. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Does PR really believe that? :)

Stirring up doubt about the House panel I see... :flushed:
    It's all good. We're still cool.

14. themnax

themnax Senior Member

it isn't people hating trump. its trump hating everything that makes life enjoyable and worth living for everyone else.

15. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I support him.. and I’m voting for him again.

And to the op, things are so good right now and the liberals simply don’t want to admit that they were wrong. Additionally, most everyone is an overly sensitive whiny little _____ these days.

WritersPanic likes this.
  16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Hmm.

What about the student debt crisis? The healthcare crisis, the fact that not everyone has insurance or can afford insurance, that healthcare prices are still out of control, prescription drugs are obscenely expensive? The fact that the US's infrastructure is in desperate need of updating? What is Trump doing to fix these problems and make them "so good"? I agree, whining is pointless. Lets talk actual policy, lets talk about what our great president is doing to fix pressing problems for millions of Americans.

MeAgain and Asmodean like this.
  17. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

No, it depends on the motives why its done.

18. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

That's also whining according to Trump supporters like deviate. Only oversensitive people criticize Trump and the general state of the US on these aspects. It's gonna be great, believe me!

19. StellarCoon

you know what they say, never trust a man who doesn't lie.

20. StellarCoon

greek paradoxes have nothing on me