why do people bug about heroin and not oxycontin?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by rollontheground, May 29, 2008.

1. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

Damn thats a bad one, wrong place at the wrong time I guess. But If your're there everyday than thats your fault. You should saveup enough money to but in quantities so you dont gotta buy anything everyday. But if SWIY is there everyday than it's not really wrong pleace-wong-time, ya feel? [relating to the topic, not you in personally]

2. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

SWIM didnt go everyday and was not buying any drugs at the time of the bust.

3. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

Damn sucks for your homeboy! What a bad one..

4. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

Well, everything will be ok.
    Neither me, nor my boyfriend were buying Heroin at the time it happened. Remember, I told you guys I was stopping..so..we were meeting up to pay em 30 bucks we owed them, and to buy a cheap ass quarter of Mexican brown frown weed (for my boyfriend). It was a wrong place, wrong time situation and because we did not have heroin on us, and there was no heroin recovered from the scene...the cops, of course, treated us horribly because they didnt get what they wanted. We both got charged with Marijuana parph. I believe for..rolling papers, and a cigarette roller (which isnt even weed parph. if you ask me). But, because they couldnt find dope on me....I was subjected to a cavity search, complete humiliation, and even half ass told that I could get charged with tampering if I didnt "tell them where the heroin was." There isnt any, there wasnt any. Its simple. I talked to the undercover in charge (he can be halfway seen in this video http://www.wsmv.com/video/16584404/index.html) of the operation and he even tried to tell me that my boyfriend admitted to buying heroin when WE WERENT BUYING HEROIN lol I mean oh my God this fucking "justice" system is the crookedest thing ive ever experienced. Im not worried about my situation, I have a great lawyer and I talked to him today and he laughed at the charges they charged me with, which were basically trumped up charges because the police didnt get what they thought they were going to from us. Its insanity dude.

The day I told you guys I was gonna stop...I stopped and I started eating subutex's...and whats funny is..I had a whole bottle of them on me and...they didnt charge me for those, at all. I bet the cops are gonna have some fun gettin fucked up off them later.

5. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

they might be finding out what type of pills those are. God forbid you dont get more charges.

6. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

They already knew. They asked me at the time of the bust what they were and I told em straight up.

7. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

Quick update.....I think im gonna start drinking this Kratom shit? Any of you guys had any experience with it?

8. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

nirmalamaya you will be fine its sucks getting caught in the city buts its better to be caught in a city then it is a small town, The charges usally get droped down in a city becasue they have more shit to worry about and dn't want to flood there jails with petty crimes, You will end up probably doing community service or paying a fine thats about it.I have been caught countless times in New York when they do sweeps buying eather dope or coke at the spots.Ihate going into the Bronx to get my shit and thats why I wasfreaking out about it the other day on hear before I went to get my shit. I hate getting caught in the city so ddam much its sucks balls being in central booking.What the pigs usdally hear in New York will do is one of 3 things. #1 If the dealer is a street dealer and he deals in the hall ways of the projects or his building the cops will wait until after you come out of the building so that way they can also slap criminal trespassing charges on you with ther drug charges. Even if they don't find anything you still will go in for criminal trespassing, #2 If the dealer deals out of a apartment and they bust that apartment they will put a fake dealer outside telling you its alright to go up to the apartment to get you shit. you thik every thing is cool also hge will radio you up like he always does etc, But when you knock on the door waiting for the dealer to let you in WEll there is a big ass surprise on the other side of the door its not the dealer its the cops. They will make you sit in the apartment as they round up other customers coming to the spot until they have about 20 of you. #3 the third trick is the cops have some on one of the roofs spying on the drug spot they will see a car of whiteBoys coming down the street let them buy there shit from the dealer the cop on the roof will radio ahead and tell a patrol car what car to pull over. Those are the 3 main ways cops arrest people at drug spots in NYC I have been caught up in every single one. I hate getting caught in the Bronx getting my shit but I would rther get caught there then in the little town I live in, Shit if I got caught up hear in upstate New York with bundle of dope or a few Rocks or Crack I would be doing some jail time but down in Ny City its 24 hours in Central booking or a few days in Rikers Island and a little fine.

9. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

Holy crap. Sho. Ummm..remind me to NEVER buy dope in NYC.

10. boosker76

boosker76 Guest

hey rollontheground,

if you are in the nashville area please pk me or write me back, i have a question 4 u.

thanks,

phil