why do people bug about heroin and not oxycontin?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by rollontheground, May 29, 2008.

1. navajas

navajas Member

oh one more thing, i love heroin, i love cocaine, n i never wanna over do them, cuz id hate it if i hated them! its like when ur so close to a girl but decide to never date her cuz u dnt wanna loose her, u dig? to me heroin and cocaine r gifts from nature to the wise n destroyers of the dumb. marijuana is for everyone ;) :sifone::sifone::sifone:

2. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

When I used to do Heroin I did it once a week too lmfao. I have no self control..noooo sellllf controoollll.

I also was NOT addicted to oxies. I was doing one 80 maybe..ever two or three weeks. And one day we couldnt find oxies..not that they didnt get us/me high anymore...they dont NOW but then theyda been fine. Someone I knew (someone scarily young) was using heroin and I was like..hey..lets get a 50 "bag" (this was before we actually met the dealers and there really is no such thing as a 50...we were just getting ripped off). But I was like..WOW...I love Heroin! I wanna be on heroin ALL THE TIME!!!!! But, im selfish...and now its like...ehhh....
    I wanna do heroin, but, I wanna go buy a Wii, an xbox 360 and a shit load of games for them, a buncha clothes and all kindsa shit too and I just figure hey..if I can AT LEAST cut down my habit, maybe buy a gram a week..ill still have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more money than I do now. I live fine. But, I could be living so much better. I mean I have a job, bought a new car about a year and a half ago, pay all my bills, internet, digital cable..blah blah....and heroin, I would like to say...heroin, and wii, and xbox, and clothes, and this and that and this and that so..thats what im working on.

3. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

I agree the dragon is not a force to be reckoned with but one to be respected for its power. Keep a safe distance, or it will EAT YOU.

4. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

navajas - I loved the last line of your post "to me heroin and cocaine r gifts from nature to the wise n destroyers of the dumb." shit is profound

nirma - get a PS3 lol. finally read up on your quote. Do you actually read Lovecraft's work? I would love to read all that Necronomicon Cthulhu Mythos fantasy science-fiction gothic literature (wow..).

5. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

Yes I am a fan of Lovecraft and I have read and own both the Necronomicon and Cthulu Mythos along with...a lot of other stuff fictional or otherwise dealing with "the occult."

I dont dig ps3's much and xbox is pushing it for me...
    I like more simple games thats why I want a WII soooo bad. I love my super and regular nintendo.

6. rollontheground

rollontheground Member

shoc, thanks for the vein info...a lot more discriptive than others have told me

nava, like kilo said amazing quote their

and nirma, and anyone else trying to quit...good luck and i mean that with no sarcasim.

7. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

You read the actual Necronomicon (lol)? I thought it was purely mythical book invented by Lovecraft to intrigue his readers about his Cthulhu Mythos fantasy.. Unless your talking about the Necronomicon published in 1977, the one containing all the magic spells and references to the Ancient Ones, Sumerian mythology, the Sumerian Tablets or "Tablet of Destinies", the Annunaki half angel half human deities described in the Book of Enoch which elaborates on Genesis 6:1-4, etc..?

The latter is the one most commonly noted with the occult. I still remember the day my friend let me in on the Book of Enoch and the Necronomicon/Sumerian Tablets. About 30 minutes after learning about all this shit, was the first time I tried ecstasy! LOL i' ll nevr forget that night. We were in the woods too, a creepy setting for a creepy topic.

8. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

Yep I mean the second one....theres also a Necromicon "spellbook," actually, there are probably many "necronomicon spellbooks."

Ive read The books of Enoch many times along with countless other books that belong to Jewish psueuographia and Christian Apocrypha..like the Nag Hammdi Library.

I love Sumerian Mythology...and Babylonian Mythology like the Enuma Elish, Epic of Gilgamesh, etc.

I love occult writings like the Book of Abramelin The Mage, and some things from Crowley but.. I dont know about that dude.
    You should read up on all the Seals of Solomon. I wear Solomons Circle around my neck along with the Seal of Mephistopheles, which may be...contradictory. But, contradictory is my nature.

Lol I just thought of a rap..or some shit...

Around my neck I wear the seal of Mephistopheles
    To symbolize the battle between good and evil
    that rages on inside of me, eternally.

9. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

annnnd I just bought more. I love trinkets, amulets, talismans. I just bought a Baphomet amulet, and an amulet of the 6th and 7th books of Moses.

10. Eagles06

Eagles06 Member

O

11. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

Holy shit, burn that witch!! LMAO JK. What are Solomon rings? I've heard that somewhere before. Mephistopheles is cool, he's legend, but Baphomet, thats just straight satanic lol..

12. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

What can I say?

I spit satanic verses and curses
    from podems inside churchessssssss

Umm...the seals of solomon are..rings..circles, that were/are possessed by solomon and were said to have given him power to command all of the legions of demons in hell, which is something like..there are 666,666 thousand legions with 666,666 thousand companies each with 666,666 demons in them :)

13. navajas

navajas Member

of topic but any fans of aleister crowley and the occult here? since ur talkin about magick... btw nirma i noticed from ur flickr pics that ur into hinduism also, i love how ur a cocktail of stuff, a hindu junkie witch lol, i mean it in a good way, its a compliment. same here i love all the spirituality and love that comes with religions like buddhism and hinduism, n at the same time i love the fucked up occult and the wickedest man in the world crowley....

14. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

LMFAO NAVAJAS. Dont worry, im not in the least bit offended by that comment and I think its funny as fuck.

Umm...

I like Mr. Crowley. I love the occult, and I have actively practiced Hinduism (ShaivITE nigga WHAT???) for like...seven or eight years?
    Its strange, because....im sort of in love with the idea of salvation coming through evil. I know, I know, that sounds completely fucked up. But, look at Kali...
    In the words of the band Dissection:
    "Maha Kali, thou art fond of cremation grounds, so I have made my heart one, so that thou may dance there eternally!"

The Aghori/Tantrik idea that one can be saved, or enlightened by indulgence and all of those left hand things like flesh eating, dancing in the ashes of human remains, etc.

Quick edit...or...not so quick edit (warning: i go all over the place here)
    I dont eat people. But, I obviously have NO problem with death. I view it as a part of life, because, without death, there is no life. Death is not the stopping of life...look around you..NOTHING ceases to exist, ever...everything continues in some way. In Bali Indonesia....when babies cry at night, they are taken outside and they are told "Look up at the moon, it is your mother, you were born from it, and you will return to it." Death to me, is just another way to generate life. Death as a way of rebirth. Its, very beautiful and the Western world seems to heartily disagree with my view on this. Its like, there are Nebulas in the sky where stars go...to die. But, at the same time these nebulas are producing new stars at every minute. Our hands, our bodies are just...masses of matter and energy borrowed from the cosmos, our consciousness isnt something even the most educated of scientists can seem to explain, so to me, that means it must be Godly. Like the Bible says "we were created in Gods image" so that must mean that something about us..is Godly, right? What part? Our soul? Our consciousness? One doesnt live without consciousness, they are a vegetable. Is consciousness a living thing? I dont believe that it goes with the human body, I do not believe it physically perishes but is returned where it came from only to be regenerated, renewed...rebloomed. So in that, I believe there is beauty in death. I love the Aghori way. They live pillaging the cremation grounds and funeral pyres of the dead, look at them..look up a pic..they are BEAUTIFUL. Dreadlocks, ashen...unsober, non comforming. Beautiful.

[​IMG]

15. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I exit out of my sarcophagus
    Fourth Horseman of the apocaplyse
    For my esophagus breathes evil that just demolishes
    Abolishes, to the darkness of Mephistopheles
    Mental enteral that went through an ancient acropolis
    Conquered this, from a fetus to genius
    Took DNA from the Shroud of Turin and cloned Jesus
    Merciless leaders, the 19th galaxy
    Born to a storm on the seas of Gallilee
    Battle me and suffer whiplash from my apostles
    Leave you in shackles in the castle of Nosferatu
    Ikon is hostile and mortals cause contusions
    Hologram is known for placing poison in Christian communion
    Slash, with the actions of ultra-violence
    Crucifixions, indiction by Pontius Pilate
    I walk naked in the house of David with pride
    Force you to bleed just to make sure that you're still alive
    Crystallize, we keep it live, y'all can't see me
    Banish satanic verses like Ayatollah Khomeini
    I break in half, setting staff with ancient math
    I wait and laugh, create a *fucking* blood bath.

16. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

oooooo Bangin!! Love it!!!

17. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I wish I wrote it haha it's a Jedi Mind Tricks song :)

18. navajas

navajas Member

what u wrote is beautiful, im sure if we ever meet one day wed have one hell of a convo, i love the picture of the saddhu u posted, shivaites are hindus who regard shiva as the ultimate god right? personally im an atheist, but i believe in magick not in a higher power though... so what do u consider urself now?

19. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Maybe her boyfriend gave her flowers for her birthday and she came over to the Vaishnava side? XD
    (just kidding Leslie!)

20. navajas

navajas Member

relayer u a fan of alejandro jodorowsky? i like holy mountain more than el topo, santa sangre is some crazy shit! hes my favourite director.