Why do old DUDES always do this?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Frieden, May 6, 2013.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I said the same before but I can't help but post to show I agree (I wanted to post something along the line that he's lost in his own mind patterns). It's so obvious. I almost refrained from posting this reaction since I know it serves no purpose. It appears once again we are all merely human :p

edit: by the way, I don't think you are making things up, kokujin. Just focussing on the wrong aspects.

2. lode

lode Banned

I don't think he's completely off either. The OP is complaining about old guys daring to speak with her at a bar. Maybe they were just bored and she looked friendly. Not every single interaction I have with a woman is trying to get into her pants.

At least not explicitly. :biggrin:

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yeah I don't live on a planet with gold digging women who do any of the things you've described in various threads...

I mean, obviously I recognize that this type of woman exists on this planet, but they don't exist in my little world. I try to only keep company with nice, down to earth people.

4. desperad0

desperad0 Member

What's so terrible about talking to people? :confused: What's the harm?

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

thanks fellas :)

dude I used to approach guys at bars all the time when I was single. I approached my current boyfriend because I had seen him around with friends of mine and he looked nice. I approached guys because that way I could scout out which ones looked like my type of person instead of waiting for annoying guys I had nothing in common with to approach me.

so kindly STFU and don't act like you know me.

You have a horrible attitude towards women and like someone else said, your attitude appears to be the problem. Other guys find women no problem, other NICE guys with good personalities, not just assholes, so why can't you accept the fact that the problem lies with you?

Oh, and I never said guys were pigs. I genuinely like men and get along really well with men. I'm just tired of all the women bashing threads so I suggested someone make a male bashing thread as a joke and Freiden did, as a joke.

and then you fuckers have to come in and bash women anyways.

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

right there's nothing like a slut as long as she's not drunk :2thumbsup:

Hotwater

7. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

When someone can not take a polite no for an answer is when it is an issue.

Otherwise it is fair play when in a setting that promotes social interactions. I have seen as many desperate women as men.

It seems to have something to do with people look better the closer it gets to closing time. :)

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I know I smell. But at least I'm not old yet.

9. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

nice guys are pigs just as much as the jerk douch bag types. The difference is the jerk douche bags are honest about who and what they are.

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I know that's right girl

Boys drool girls rule

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

In fact, champagne for everybody, courtesy of Billy Ray Valentine. ... But if any of you ladies want to drop by my house for cocktails, there's plenty of room in my limo.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bTXg9HptxI"]Do You Wanna Funk - Sylvester 1982 - YouTube

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Its all relative, Kokujin is just complaining about having to do everything for them, just one slice of the pie. What he doesnt complain about is just as telling. There is also the stuff he wont tell you

I inow how it sounds in this thread. Still doesnt mean in real life he is more interesrting or exciting to women than all the little buttkissers in this thread.

Nice guys with good personalities find women? Name one.

It also doesnt mean he speaks for all guys, some may indeed care more about effective communication in a relationship than nookie

And its not like you or the OP speak for all girls. Why didnt a male bashing thread work, where are all the other chics? As usual not around, cos they know if yiu are a chic and sound angry the others chics are just going to think you are ......( fill in the blank)

As to answering the question as to why older guys do this, both you andthe OP at 25 and 28 , you already know the answer, once you've spend enough time with yhe nice ones with good personalities you'll end up too sexually frustrated and they will end up getting it for 5 measly bucks, you may even have to beg for it. Betraying all that wonderful trust, communication and honesty with your nice guy . A slave to whats between your legs, more so than the guys in the end

13. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

i'm not assigning anecdotal evidence. more like patterns that have been true for centuries. so your silly posts mean nothing. notice I didn't say all girls are flakes, or all girls are sooo [many individual horror stories] I could write of a woman's treacherous shameless game. & Actually some of the shit is pretty sick.

14. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Are you jealous you don't have a vagina or something?

[​IMG]

15. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Maybe you are just boring?

Listen bro, you want something you have to take it. Be a fucking man. Talk to a girl for awhile then tell her what you want. What's the worst thing that can happen?

16. mystic eye

mystic eye Banned

i love the way people base the opinons on the masses based on a few.

17. deviate

deviate Senior Member

What's wrong with drunk sluts? :confused:

18. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

what about sluts on roofies?

19. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I draw the line at half a roofie, or I ain't doing shit with her! That's just wrong.

20. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Sluts who aren't always drunk...you don't want much, do you?