Why do old DUDES always do this?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Frieden, May 6, 2013.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Sounds like that could also be interpretated as sharing, but I guess for some it's better to give money :2thumbsup:

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Is it though? I guess I'm not that cynical and I guess I've always been lucky enough (and smart enough) to have sex with men who respected me and to have sex because 1) I wanted to and 2) because he wanted to and for no other reason than that.

If you consider a mutual desire to experience sexual pleasure together a form of prostitution, then you have an interesting and not entirely healthy view of sex.

3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Most folks believe that pressed rat is the most cynical person around and i'm just trying to dispell that rumor [​IMG]

Hotwater

4. lode

lode Banned

Hand in the cookie jar. It happens to all of us at some point.

5. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Isn't the rule of thumb, the size the bill determines how much you have to put out?

6. AquaLight

AquaLight Senior Member

yall don't know the difference between a slut and a sloot, do ya?

7. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I think a lot of the time, actual prostitution is more straight forward and respectable.

Sluts are cool too, females that just want to have sex basically indiscriminately because they love sex. And for the most part, those kind of women are faithful once you lock them down. I prefer those kind.

The thing that gets me pissed off is when women use sex as a tool of manipulation. And they don't even enjoy sex.

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I didnt see before thread title had old dudes in it, just read it as dudes.

You and the OP must live on a different planet than I do. Serioisly, the difference between going out in a singlet and flip flops vs a sharp suit - as soon as you look like you have some money to you, all the little goldiggers come out of the woodwork.

But it isnt that hard to find a club where they arwnt even going to let single older guys in

Take you lame ass boyfriend to a club where you know this kind of thing is going to happen, maybe theyll even fight over you. If the one your dads age isnt good looking or looks like he has no money then he's a perv, but if he is a catch, and the boyfriend gets pissy "Oh, no, I was just being friendly" then slip him your number when boyfriend goes to the toilet. Its not like I dont see that thing all the time now.

Or the classic one is hug the chump boyfriend, twist him so his back is turned so you cqn eye fuck whichever crusty old guy in a business shirt and tie is across the room

Daddy issues and gold digging, seriously WTF.

And dont get me wrong, i'm not actaully complaining, just that going for money over chasing the real hot something somethings...what for new shoes, some stupid bit of jewellery at the cost of that one night with some guy thats going to male you not stop touching yourself for a month after...and eveyones supposed to respect that?

9. deviate

deviate Senior Member

LOL I just seriously laughed off from this post.

But I don't think mel is the type of female this post is addressing. I'm sure she would sooner eye kill yo ass.

10. Asmodean

Haha yes, I think vanilla is seriously adressing the wrong person there :cheers2:

11. texas.grok

texas.grok Member

People go to bars to drink

When people drink, they tend to do stupid things

If you don't want to be around people doing stupid things, don't go to bars

Pretty simple, eh?

12. Asmodean

Although in essence you have a point, I think in the end people do go to bars for different reasons.

13. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

+rep......:)

Cheers Glen.

14. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

But then, you can't cocktease nerds and creeps you're not interested in to feel good about yourself...

I can't fathom what would happen to my ego if I drank and listened to music at home, around close friends who I know have no intention of fucking me.

15. AquaLight

AquaLight Senior Member

You're too sensitive.

16. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

As it's foundation, I would be happy if women never got hit on or addressed for the rest of their lives. 'Cuz apparently men are pigs for not wanting to die alone in a society where YOU DONT DO SHIT. And you're sadly mistaken to think you've done anything because of a smile here or a text there or a response there.

Go die alone. Meanwhile I've gotta become social superman just to keep up with someone who has a vagina.

17. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

If that's all you've taken away, then you're a sour power-monger-er and are wildly delusional of your pretty little pedestal where you get to make STUPID smug comments that you don't understand.

Please tell me when was the last time you had to go into a co-ed social environment and have to create YOUR OWN conversations and relationships, all while being the one scrutinized and rejected then we can talk.

Until then kindly STFU because you have no idea the mental position it puts you in. Our realities are so different it sickens me that

a) you don't want to understand it a bit

b ) you seem to think shit's all a-okay and I'm making things up.

I would gladly let the women be the 'PIGS' while us 'men' just sit around plucking the flavor of vagina being thrown at us that we want -- then we get to whine and bitch about it! :daisy: Good lord. What a tough fucking life.

You call men pigs but the good guys and nice guys have been getting ignored since the beginning of time. :D

This shit is gold. Women are fucking terrible creatures of responsibility. Society is going to hell and who and how your'e fucking sure isn't helping bring out the good qualities of anyone.

18. AquaLight

AquaLight Senior Member

Naturally I guess, women would want to pin down a man and make sure he provides support to her and their offspring..while men would go around and spread their seed.
    So it should be the other way round I suppose, women hitting on men. But hey, don't blame women for male whiteknights putting pussy on a pedestal..its solely men's fault for losing their gender role. But that doesn't mean you should be an asshole to women either.

19. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

I'm supposed to love your personality but YOU DON'T SAY SHIT.

I'm supposed to get to know who you are as a person but YOU DONT TRY AND GET TO KNOW ME WORTH SHIT.

I'm supposed to be a modest gentlement but UNLESS I BRING UP SEX, NOTHING HAPPENS.

So how the FUUUCK am I supposed to respect you for anything but your short skirt, make-up, and valley-girl comebacks when...frankly...that's the only thing you display??

You know how many times I've had a girl come up to me and say "Hi -- I'm ____. This is stuff about my personality." NONE.

You know how many times a chic's joined a conversation enough to have a personality in it (rather than me pulling teeth..i.e. "leading")? Shit...really trying to remember that one.

Women rarely put their egos aside and engage not even 30% of what men do.
    This is a plastic relationship until someone fucks or catches feelings 9 times out of 10.

Genuine interactions rarely exist because one-side are pigs (left by no choice because the other side refuses to take any sexual responsibility)

-- and the other-side only opens their legs or answers questions.

No one has the real balls to meet (emotionally) halfway in between.

(I understand being social people makes things incredibly difficult).

But I only see one side constantly risking their necks out, while the other just benefits from our/men's risk @ rejection.

20. lode

lode Banned

I think I see why you're having a problem with girls.