Why do old DUDES always do this?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Frieden, May 6, 2013.

1. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Yeah, their whole game is fake. That's why they're so desperate.

2. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

They forget that you're too good for them hit on.

3. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

Hey baby can I buy you a drink:pimp:

4. AquaLight

AquaLight Senior Member

I think guys like that watch too many movies, which gives them the idea that any woman alone or with a female friend in a bar MUST be there to hook up.

5. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

lol.

now see, when i used to drink and go to bars (occasionally, i didnt go to bars a lot but neway), if some guy wanted to buy me a drink (drinks), i'd be all "sure", drink em, be polite (enough) and then be like "see ya!"

6. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

and one drink turned into 3 or 4 and they left and got into his car, and drove away some place real far.

7. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

that's the one sublime song that really disturbs me.

8. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I think one reason I'm totally against this is because when I was 21 or 22, my cousin and I were hanging out with 3 chicks who would split off from us as soon as we walked into a bar and start getting free drinks. They would come back with drinks for us, then go get more. At that point I think I realized that any guy buying random girls drinks is a chump.

After or during a good conversation is a different story.

9. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I figured if a guy was gonna ask me if he could buy me a drink that's what he's asking "can i buy you a drink?" not "will you fuck me?" or "date me" or "give me your number" or...whatever. =) i wouldn't just get the drink n walk away ... id' be polite enough while drinking it,chat a bit n then roll out. never said i was gonna stick around..

one time though i did have a guy wait in the car for me so i could get this guy who was very clearly eyeing me to buy me a (few) shots because i was out of cash and wanted a few shots (lol), - took the shots fast and rolled out fast... but i only did that once...

oh and yes, you pretty much summed it up. if you're gonna be dumb enough to just buy the drinks then that's on you. shrugs.

10. Mike Suicide

whenever girls ask me to buy them drinks, I extend my hand palm up, so that they can reach into their purse, hand me money and then I will proceed to buy them a drink.

11. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

There was a girl I dated who, when offered a drink while I wasn't standing there, would always say, "I'd love one! But you have to get my friend a beer too." And she'd have me a cold one when I got back :).

When my sister was single, she would do that for me too. Except with her she would get multiple drinks per person. She would play them like a fool and tell them they have to buy me a beers to get my approval. Lol suckers

12. AliceP77

AliceP77 Member

I've seen a bloke, who had a few injuries after a fight. He was bleeding all over his face and head from a skull laceration and he his front teeth were missing. He still felt confident enough to have a crack at a blonde female who was close by. Men are pigs! LOL

13. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

I think that constitutes rape in a court of law.

14. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

That's a lot smoother than my usual, "Not interested."

15. Mike Suicide

it actually works and they often end up buying my drinks too.

16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I'll talk to anybody and I especially like talking to smart good looking men, but if a guy approaches me in a bar looking all smug and entitled like every woman in the world should drop their panties because he's willing to fork out 5 measly bucks to buy a drink, then fuck yeah I think I'm too good for that.

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So ten dollars would make it ok?

18. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Lol no.. it's the fact that a guy feels like he's entitled to something because he spends any amount of money.

This sense of entitlement permeates these forums..so many dudes bitching about women and what complete and total bitches they are because they won't take their panties off.

If she's not a slut then she must be a bitch for not being a slut. That's generally what I take away from the women bashing threads.

19. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

^^^ I'm an old guy and I approve this message. ^^^ Seriously.

20. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

All sex is a form of prostitution "you give me something, I'll give you something" [​IMG]

Hotwater

21. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I would think any sensible person would agree with that. It is just as lame to expect a certain treatment because you flap 5 dollars on the table as it is to expect to be given one or even several drinks by guys while never returning one.