Why Do Men Like To Cum In A Woman's Mouth?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by matt1162, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

My perspective.
    It feels great whether by hand, in the mouth, between breasts or penetration.
    When it comes to finish in the mouth, I love receiving oral entire time for a few reasons.
    The sensations you giving me, and watching it. And having oral done allows a woman to use her hand to take care of what she can’t put in her mouth.

when I know someone enjoys doing it, it turns me on a lot more knowing that she is enjoying giving me pleasure, and it’s turning her on.
    When I receive I love myself to be completely selfish, I surrender to her and take as much as I can. If it’s someone that I know will become horny in the process, I look forward to having my turn giving her.

I think watching a woman swallow is neat and fun but I don’t find it necessary, it doesn’t add to the experience. Most times the woman swallowed me was after I was done, that means she kept sucking during the most important moment.
    I was with some women who spit after, the good part was that they kept sucking during the orgasm. Half and the reason said for spitting was that it was a pretty big load but maybe it was because she didn’t like swallowing. I also find it a bit of a turn on when I see a big amount of cum being spit, I can tell she made me cum big.

2. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

You’re a keeper for sure. You’re like a Timex it sounds like.

jmadre likes this.
  3. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Why? Oh let me count the whys.....the sensations...the tongue...the suction...the warmth....the view...seeing the look on her face when I let it go....her look of satisfaction as I lie there drained.

Bicaptain My Captain and Menty like this.
  4. Dmiguy

Dmiguy Newbie

To me it's the ultimate sign of submission. And it's so hot and naughty. It's right up there for me with planting my seed in a hot, wet, pussy. I have more intense orgasms when I cum in a womans mouth compared to a handjob or even cumming in a woman's pussy. Most women can just lay down and let a guy climb on top of them and pump away. A blowjob is effort, work, and the reward for your efforts are a large, warm, load from your man for a job well done. To me, there's nothing sexier than when a woman goes down on you and looks up as you as your pumping, throbbing, and twitching your load into her hot mouth. Call it ownership, submission, pure naughtiness. It's one of the best feelings a man can ever experience.

5. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Seems to sum it up....

6. Menty

Menty Members

Drop the mic. Not much more to say. As much as I love pussy, cumming in a woman's mouth is incomparable for me. Not only is the feeling incomparable but my wife just seems to know when I'm about cum. She looks right into my eyes as I'm cumming her mouth. Damn oh damn. It just ratchets it to another level as she continues sucking the cum out of me as if I'm not cumming. Love it.

Break time for some head now.

7. Flash73

Flash73 Guest

I don't know, but there is just something about having a woman suck your cock good and the Cummings in her mouth while looking her in the eyes and having her swallow it all and then smile that turns me on. Of course I also love licking her pussy,and returning the favor and making her cum again and again. Mmm mmm delicious.

8. Vbnm124

Vbnm124 Members

The only benefit to me is not interrupting the service. I usually don’t because I don’t want to miss poking it up the mrs

9. Flash73

Flash73 Guest

Mostly because it just feels so good.

10. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Agreed wholeheartedly and it's all the more hot while watching your wife swallow the other guys cum while looking in your eyes and his wife is doing the same to you !

Bicaptain My Captain and Menty like this.
  11. ledzep75

ledzep75 Members

Cumming in someone's mouth just feels amazing. I used to have a FWB that always wanted me to pull out of her pussy right before I was about to unload, she would take my cock in her mouth as deep as she could and drain me dry and swallow every drop.

12. diesel#

diesel# Members

It feels better to bust in something (mouth, pussy, ass) than on something like face or tits

Altman likes this.
  13. Flash73

Flash73 Guest

I like Cumming in either a pussy or a mouth, but prefer cumming in her mouth while looking her right in the eyes while I watch her take it all in the mouth and then swallow or kiss me and share it with me.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  14. Summer Likes It

Summer Likes It Banned

Blah , blah , blah ............Give me the Cum or/and go home .

15. amb5734

amb5734 Members

To pull out and start stroking is such a break in continuity and distraction. Unless the guy wants the visual of cumming in her face or something. My wife use to always happily swallow. But then, I usually had my tongue deep in her pussy and fingers buried in her ass. :)

16. Betterelectric

Betterelectric Members

Pretty much so I can just cum without interruption. Who wants to pull out and waste it? Just finish the job.

17. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

The feeling. The knowledge that she's going to taste it. Especially love it if she savors it before swallowing.

18. sukulunt

sukulunt Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The best orgasms that I have had in recent memory or when I’m cumming in my wife’s mouth.
    She doesn’t give blow jobs very often, so I consider them special.
    Blowjobs have always been a super intimate things for us.. for some reason coming in her mouth just really does it for me. It’s also one of my main things I think about while masturbating.

19. American Guy

American Guy Members

Cumming in a woman's mouth just feels so much better than when she takes my dick out of her mouth when I cum. It's just like cumming in her pussy.

20. Flash73

Flash73 Guest

Cumming in a woman's mouth feels so much better, especially if she is still sucking, using her tongue when you are going off than a plain vanilla hand job, or doing it myself. The reason I like to cum in a woman's mouth is because it just feels so damn good.

Windman likes this.