Why do many - especially women - find it difficult to take their clothes off?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by daniellar, Aug 22, 2019.

1. daniellar

daniellar Visitor

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2019
  2. Alabamaguy80

Alabamaguy80 Members

I think nudity is just too overly sexualized and people don’t make the attempt to embrace nudity even at home.

3. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Textile people believe nudity equals sex. They can't define the difference. Many others have body issues and the one that bothers me most is the people who won't try it on account of social stigma and upbringing. Why do so many people let society guide them in their lives. Your missing out on so much fun if you're one of them

Panama Jack likes this.
  4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So true. Very well stated. I have told my wife this many times. For us we just want to spend time in a social setting and enjoy like minded nudist. Plain and simply put. Sex has nothing to do with it for us. Not being arrogant here, But my wife take of our sexual needs regularly. We just want to associate with others over morning coffee, hikes, evening cocktails with no hidden agenda. Who cares how much money you have or don’t have, when everyone is equally naked together. Unfortunately, we have no one to do that with.
    One of our biggest problems with our nudity is being frowned upon friends. So we can our nudity private. Sad really.

5. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Self critical body image and the fear of the social stigma which teaches nudity is improper conduct. Sex is only related because in order to do both the genitals must be exposed.

6. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

that's easy to answer most of us have been brainwashed since we were kids to think nudity was shameful and we have stone age double standards when it comes to males and females males are almost expected to run around having sex and females are supposed to stay these perfect chased angels forever. Thankfully it is slowly changing for the better. People are waking up to the fact that males and females aren't that different we all like the same things yes we have different body parts but mentally we are more the same then we are different

hikingchik likes this.
  7. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I enjoy being nude and have no problem with it. I enjoy chatting online and sometimes the other party will not believe me that I'm nude. I have been on video calls and the other person just thought I didn't have a shirt on but I was totally nude. I would stand up for them to prove it. I use to video chat with a female who knew I was nude and one day she decided to join me and was nude also. We had chatted several months before she got nude. She loved the freedom also. I chat with others who don't mind me nude and that is fine. It seems females have a harder time getting nude but younger ones don't mind as if nothing wrong with being nude.

8. Nakedwalker

Nakedwalker Members

In nude appropriate situations, my wife is usually the first to shed her clothes.

Joshua Van and Lily The Pink like this.