Why do I want to watch my wife fuck another guy?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by verkitwme, Nov 4, 2010.

1. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

So my thread is disgusting to people on this forum but not this thread? I dont understand people on this forum. Why is it my thread while this thread is not? What makes my thread worse than this thread? If I was the one who opened this thread, I would get a lot of shut the fuck ups. So it is not the thread, it is the person.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

you should meet this OP, he will let you fuck his wife... I think shes under 60yrs of age.

3. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

Ok---you got my interest-----what is your thread????

4. Dubz4

Dubz4 Newbie

I have the exact same feeling I'd love it. Maybe a little weird tho ? :/

5. 3some4life

3some4life Member

I have fucked other men's wives before. Never with the husband there, though.

6. Dutch n Autumn

Dutch n Autumn Members

The wife tried a guy with a large cock for our MFM threesome experiences, but she settled for a more average guy due to his personality, and lov making abilities. (The one with the pussy makes the rules)

7. johnv1949

johnv1949 Members

I get so turned on watching my wife with other men, and have felt this way for 35 years . I get so hard watching her dance and flirt
    with men of all ages from 35 to 70 .

In years past we would play games like going to a bar at a Holiday Inn and enter separately. I would get a seat at the bar and she would
    get a seat about 4 seats away so I could watch the action when a man would hit on her. We usually arrived about 4:30 before happy hour
    to get the seats we needed for our game . It usually didn't take long to have a man sit next to her and buy her a drink . She's always
    had beautiful legs and a hot body and a face that would make any man melt .
    I would love how in a matter of minutes she would have them smiling and laughing . If the place had a juke box and a dance floor it
    was great, because she would always play a bunch of slow songs and ask the guy to dance with her and after the first dance I would be
    hard watching her get her ass felt while dancing . Sometimes she would drive me crazy as I watched for as long as 2 hours . On some
    occasions if she was totally turned on by the guy and he invited her to his room she would go to the ladies room and give me a signal
    that we worked out to let me know she was going to the guy's room and would be busy for a while and for me to go wait in my car .
    When we parked I tried to get a spot in a row directly behind her car so I could watch the guys kissing her good bye and groping her.
    Sometimes if the guy didn't have a room she would have him walk her to her car . They would get in and I could see them really going at
    it passionately kissing for a while . She always told me if she had the guy in her car, should would jack his hard cock while kissing him.
    Eventually I would only see him because she would be sucking him off , and I would be masturbating in my car.
    We played this game usually when we were on vacation somewhere or at a Holiday Inn or hotel with a bar about 50 miles away from
    our home, and never used the same place more than twice .
    I only actually watched her fuck someone twice and both times by the same guy , who thought I was passed out in the next room . I listened
    and watched as my lovely wife was fucked from 2 AM until the birds were singing in the morning at 6 AM. Yes , that's right, 4 hours of
    straight non stop fucking . After watching for a while I went to bed in the next room to listen and masturbate . After I got off twice, I fell asleep
    for a while and when I woke up they were still fucking .
    I still get hard just thinking of those nights .

kankoon likes this.
  8. charlie39p

charlie39p Members

my wife asked me if she could fuck and suck a black man with a monster cock her girl friend has been fucking and sucking this black man with the monster cock with her husband i told her if she really wanted a big black monster cock in her **** ass or mouth i would be ok with me if i could watch you fucking and sucking his monster cock and make sure you tell him i am bisexual i that i might want to join in and suck his cock also when she told him he said he does not mind having a man suck his cock well watching my wife fuck and suck that monster cock (it was about 12 inches very thick) i got so fucking horny seeing that monster cock in my wife **** ass and mouth i had to join in sucking his cock me and my wife suck him off a couple of times before he fucked my wife **** and ass we have had threesomes before but none like the one we had with that monster cock. We have had a few fivesome with my wife girlfriend and her husband and the black monster cock the five of us now get together a couple of times a month

1 person likes this.
  9. SteveJackson1979

SteveJackson1979 Members

Strange :bandana: :bandana: :bandana:

10. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Probably troll post. There are a lot of those here.

11. charlie39p

charlie39p Members

i love watching my wife and daughter fuck men together and when the men finish i have a threesome with the two of them i love when there cunts are full of other men cum

12. Hot & Cold 77

Hot & Cold 77 Newbie

Mature couple
    Looking for advice on mmf / cuckold
    For years I've loved the thought of watching wife playing with another mans cock, all our sex play revolves around mmf/cuckold.

I've even introduced a work colleague that wife gets along with "Flirts" into our sex play " when I'm playing & fucking " I'm pretending I'm him & she's loving it? she's even saying his name out aloud..,

Wife says she's not ready to try yet & said she'll try in her time & when she's ready!
    That's over a year now & I'm still waiting?

Noticed she's wearing a lot more makeup & Bright Red lippy! &
    Dressing up a lot more for Work?

Need Advice?
    " is she finally making herself ' Available!
    I'd love this to happen away on a sunny holiday :)
    Advice on erotic holiday Destinations would be very Helpful?

1 person likes this.
  13. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I too love the idea of my wife fucking another man. I know the names of most of her previous lovers and when we are having sex,I often say things like "did Steve lick you out like this" or "did Anthony like to cum inside you". Shes nearly always happy to tell me as she knows it turns me on so much.

I only wish she would commit to a threesome!!!

1 person likes this.
  14. Chrysalis2027

Chrysalis2027 Members

Me too... I would love to have a guy thrusting in my wife while she sucks me

kankoon and Running Man like this.
  15. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

It's as great as it sounds... and I speak from personal experience!

1 person likes this.
  16. Twon

Twon Members

17. Twon

Twon Members

I'D be willing to help

18. Ringstar

Ringstar Novice Warlock

I give! Why would you? (Ba-dump-baaaa!!!) Take my wife.....Please!!! (Ba-Dump-baaaaaa!! Ching!!!) *crickets*

19. Cumlover69

Cumlover69 Members

Yep fully agree, seeing her pleasures by multiple cocks is something she and I both enjoy.

kankoon likes this.
  20. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

I'm wondering where that 'need' to see your wife with someone else comes from. Does it have to do with feeling inadequate (I sometimes do, being quite small in all facets), or is it because it is a taboo? Things that are not allowed or 'not done' attract you and you end up wanting that dopamine rush you get from fantasizing about it. Until it becomes an obsession?

Any psycologists here? :D