Why do i like loose vaginas?!?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by looselover, Oct 26, 2017.

1. looselover

looselover Members

Right the thing is.. since i had sex with a 54 year old woman when i was 18 i have been obsessed with loose vaginas. Hers was so big i could hardly feel anything at all unless i hit the back of her pussy.

My current gf is also into stretching her holes and is doing well but i need her to get to a point where she has just a huge loose wrecked hole.

But i need to know... why do i like it so much? i hardly feel the vagina around my dick but i still cum so hard. just the idea of a pussy so big that you can just look inside it without spreading the pussy lips send me wild. Anyone else feel like this or can explain why i love it so much?
    ?
    thanks for reading guys :)

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you're welcome.

3. Nomore

Nomore Members

Lmao humans are fucking sick. Your welcome

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Loose as a goose

5. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

A loose goose on the loose.

6. looselover

looselover Members

so no one has a similar turn on? or can offer any sort of advice on why i feel like this? cos im confused, and feel gross that i actually like it so much.

7. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Well, I do prefer loose ones. My ex-GF, even though she'd never had kids, was really tight in the vagina. So much so that we always had sex with her on top or doggy style. She was so tight that regular missionary-position sex was really uncomfortable for my penis. It was that way for her prior boyfriends as well. I do like looser ones because it's just more comfortable for me and it seems like I can last longer if the woman's vagina is somewhat loose.

8. Saul50

Saul50 Members

Sorry, but a loose vagina requires a very thick penis.

9. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

I prefer the term well toned and snug but not tight for two reasons. First is because of my girth. Mid shaft is around 5.75" and my base is well over 6". I've torn a couple of fourchettes and that's never fun. The second reason is that I love marathon fucking and a tight vagina gets sore way too quickly.

Saul50 likes this.
  10. mancinibig

mancinibig Members

Same here im in love with big loose pussy yummy

11. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

That's the best pussy

12. Chuck Burns

Chuck Burns Members

I like it a little loose so I don't get too much stimulation and cum to quickly

Nakedwalker likes this.
  13. Saul50

Saul50 Members

Matter of taste. I feel a sensation of emptiness when I put my cock inside a loose one.

14. HaveTongueWillTravel

HaveTongueWillTravel Members

When I was I was more on the large/hung side (yes guys it gets a bit smaller with age and use due to fractures and scar tissue buildup)and the women were less experienced my partners physical discomfort was obvious. Combine that with the fact I prefer longer bouts of passion and you had a set of circumstances that were more suited for a more generous lady garden. I hate that wince of pain look women give you wen it does not hurt in the good way.

6Sailor9 likes this.