Why do I keep making out with this guy!?

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Moonjava, May 31, 2004.

1. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

I've recently had 2 dreams that include kissing a good friend of mine. I have a boyfriend, and we've been having problems lately. I've known the friend that I made out with in my dreams for about 4 years. In the first dream, my friend and I only touched lips in the dream. I tried to slip him my tongue and he did the same to me, but neither one of us would accept the other's tongue. Then, my boyfriend actually showed up, and my friend went to get in the shower. I ran in the bathroom and told my friend that I didn't mean anything by the kiss and he said, "It's cool, sometimes we need someone to take our minds off of our current situation." And then he said, "I love you." But it was totally a friendship kind of love. In the second dream, however, my friend and I were making out, and I don't recall my boyfriend showing up in this on. I am and always have been attracted to my friend, but we're just friends and we've never done anything like that before. What do you guys think this means? Am I missing something here?

2. DoggoD

DoggoD Member

I wouldent worry about it, I think we have all had dreams like this where we are doing something we wouldent do and dont really want to do.