Why do guys tend to ask “What’s the biggest dick you have had?”

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by drumminmama, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

You and my wife, my kind of women. Yummy

2. Lady Shadow

Lady Shadow Art is But a Shadow of the Divine Perfection

I honestly never had anyone I was interested in or serious about really ask that. It seemed to me the men that asked those questions were usually creeps that I never let get near my pussy. Lol.

Deejay88 and cindy94 like this.
  3. C3po

C3po Member

I bought my wife a large dildos that was around 8" in circumference. Named it Phil, he lived up to his name, wife loves it and Phil gets a lot of action. As for real clocks she has had some big ones before we met, I tried an experiment on her after we first met, I used a big dildo on her without warning and she totally enjoyed it. been using large dildos on her ever sense. happy wife, happy life.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  4. James T

James T Member

Societial conditioning. The bigger is better mentality has attached to mens psyches like a parasite.

5. g65389pon

g65389pon Member

Been having sex with my wife since we were 17, 51 now, apparently she has been with one bigger than me not that I'm that big 6.5ish. After seeing this thread I said something about size and without hesitation she said, "he didn't know how to use it". I asked because of insecurity but her answer totally satisfied my issue :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:!

natty347 likes this.