Why Do Dirty Feet Turn Me On?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by unshodone, Dec 31, 2016.

1. unshodone

unshodone Member

I've been trying to figure this one out since I was about 12. Why do I get so turned on when I see someone with dirty, bare feet? Mostly girls, but boys too. Is it just a rebellion thing, or does it run deeper than that. Or does it make me think that the person is available and I can get involved with her/ him? Any thoughts?

2. RT19

RT19 Members

I too find dirty bare soles to be so cute and sexy. I think it's because dirty soles are often a sign of a real barefoot person, someone who just goes barefoot everywhere and i find that a massive turn on.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

I don't see what bare feet have to do with rebellion or availability. Most fetishes seem to be pretty random and not based on any apparent reason, I assume this is the same.

1 person likes this.
  4. One Man Band

One Man Band Member

If you like bare feet, seeing someone really going barefoot is hot.

RT19 and tallguy like this.
  5. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Maybe it is something inside us saying that person needs some care. Grooming that includes touching.. Modern baths and showers work fine and we don't need help getting clean but maybe that's part of what we are like programmed to do ?

That's as close as I am getting to answering an impossible question.

6. rol the sole

rol the sole Member

I think it probably stems from a taboo thing. Generally feet are always covered. Men-definately and some women except in summer when the sandals and flip-flops appear. When things that are generally not on show i.e feet,toes or other body parts that are usually under wraps are on display it causes arousal. I suppose some philosophers have researched this at some time. :)

barefootbob3 likes this.
  7. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Agree,

We all kind of have our favorite parts but if everyone wore gloves most of the time I guess many people wouldn't miss a chance to check out bare hands.

I was also thinking that when most girls get barefoot its to get ready for bed, an association.

What ever I bet we affect a lot more people then we think going around barefoot in places where most people are not.

DirtyFeetlover and barefootbob3 like this.
  8. BarefootedBoy

BarefootedBoy Members

I find a girl with dirty soles to be that much more attractive to me.

acme08, barefootbob3 and tallguy like this.
  9. goodearth

goodearth Member

I tend to associate a somewhat dirty body with action, toughness and resilience. Those are character qualities that I admire and am attracted to.

10. BarefootInTheCity

BarefootInTheCity Members

I lived in southern California as a teenager. Most teen girls in southern CA tend to be barefoot almost 100% of the time in those areas, so you would see a lot of dirty soles. I can't say dirt would be a turn on, but the implication there may be that if they are dirty, perhaps it means they are barefoot a majority of the time. And if you're into barefoot girls, I guess that implication would add to your interest.

acme08, barefootbob3 and tallguy like this.
  11. Sora

Sora Members

Would probably say it's because of a general foot fetish. I know because I've got one for dirty feet as well. Why? Fetishes are of course tough to explain and figure out, and even more so when it comes to specific deviations, like how some foot fans prefer dirty and stinky, or clean and pampered.

I know I like dirty feet myself because I like dirt. Dirt and mud and messy stuff is a huge turn on for me, so having stuff like that adorn the feet, is just beautiful to me.

Not sure what the case would be for you my friend, but it's something to be enjoyed! Embrace your love of dirty feet! ^.^

12. barefoothippie

barefoothippie Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Dirty feet are pretty sexy, I agree. Hard to say why we like the things we like. Why do some people like certain colors while others do not? Who knows. One thing that is awesome about hippies though is that most are barefoot friendly - so you tend to see a lot of dirty feet!

13. tallguy

tallguy Member

Yes...dirty barefeet are awesome. Sexy as hell

barefootbob3 likes this.
  14. Chuckles1230

Chuckles1230 Member

To me, dirty soles indicate the person spends serious time barefoot, and that is the turn-on. A barefoot girl with clean soles is not an attraction. But for me, neither is a person with dirty tops or toes--even if it came from serious barefooting.

barefootbob3 likes this.
  15. AZWiki

AZWiki Banned

The dirty feet doesn't turn me on, but I like naturally splayed toes. I also like thick even skin on the sole.

barefootbob3 and unshodone like this.
  16. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

Women's bare feet turn me on, dirty or clean.

barefootbob3 likes this.
  17. Barefoot Guy

Barefoot Guy Member

When it was more common to see people barefoot in stores, on the streets it was nice to see the dirty color of one's feet as they walked on different surfaces. I met a couple of ex-girlfriends on the street in Greenwich Village (NYC) while we were both barefoot. I remember saying to Suzy "I see we like the same style and color shoes!" since we both had filthy black feet (that happens from city barefooting :)
    Different people have different attractions. While some may be turned off by dirty feet I believe they are a natural result of one's feet in contact with the surfaces they walk on.

barefootbob3 and charlie35 like this.
  18. charlie35

charlie35 Member

To answer chuckles above, I agree with his first two sentences. However if a girl also has dirty tops and toes from serious barefooting, my mind is blown! :)

barefootbob3 and rol the sole like this.
  19. Barefoot Guy

Barefoot Guy Member

This is a webfind of Kacee Weber at the 2014 Lake Worth Street Painting Festival. I guess your mind is blown :) My ex-girlfriend in NYC liked to stand on my feet so the tops of mine were always filthy. Once she had stepped in some spilled syrup from a vending machine. My tops were black for days....

Attached Files:

acme08 and barefootbob3 like this.
  20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

my main concern is how it looks like she's been shot in the forehead.